Home > Career > R P Yadav

R P Yadav

HR, Workspace Expert 

217 Answers | 18 Followers

R P Yadav is the founder, chairman and managing director of Genius Consultants Limited, a 30-year-old human resources solutions company.
Over the years, he has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Lifetime Achievement Award from World HR Congress and HR Person Of The Year from Public Relations Council of India.

Answered on Feb 28, 2024

I am 27 yrs old female good in studies during my 11th and 12th but even after trying many times I wasn't able to crack NEET (medical entrance exam) having general category played a major role, I am not blaming reservation but I am upset with it in this process I have lost 5yrs in dropping and trying later joined BSc in Biotechnology and also completed M.Sc in Molecular and Human Genetics with gold medal now my family wants me to earn so that our financial condition can improve which is getting very worse day by day and my teachers want me to pursue PhD I don't understand what I should do the jobs after this much studying is giving 15,000pm which is not even sufficient for our family medical bills and our family also have taken loan from our relatives which also to be replayed and Phd in India as become worsen people leaving at their 4th or 5th year no stipend at time so can anyone guide me should I prepare for Govt exams like ssc cgl or any other which give me financial stability plz guide me..
Ans: I understand that you’re facing a challenging situation, and it’s commendable that you’ve pursued your education diligently. Let’s explore some options based on your qualifications and aspirations:

Career Prospects After M.Sc in Molecular and Human Genetics:
As an M.Sc graduate in Molecular and Human Genetics, you have several career paths available to you. Some potential job roles include:
Senior Scientific Officer – Molecular Genetics: In this role, you could work in research or diagnostic laboratories, focusing on genetic analysis and molecular techniques.
Technical Assistant – Molecular Genetics: Assisting in laboratory work, data analysis, and research.
Associate Professor – Medical Genetics: If you’re interested in academia, teaching, and research, this could be a fulfilling path.
National Sales Manager – Genetics: If you have an interest in sales and marketing related to genetic products or services.
These roles can be found in both private and public sectors.
Financial Considerations:
I understand that your family’s financial situation is challenging. It’s essential to consider your financial stability while making career decisions.
The average salary for M.Sc Genetics graduates in India ranges from INR 4 to 20 LPA depending on factors like specialization, experience, and location.
If your current job is not meeting your family’s needs, you may need to explore other options.
Ph.D. Dilemma:
Pursuing a Ph.D. is a significant commitment, both intellectually and financially. It’s essential to weigh the pros and cons carefully.
Consider factors such as your passion for research, long-term goals, and the availability of stipends during Ph.D. studies.
If you decide to pursue a Ph.D., explore opportunities abroad as well. Some countries offer better stipends and research environments.
Government Exams and Stability:
Preparing for government exams like SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) can provide financial stability.
Government jobs often offer better job security, benefits, and a fixed salary.
Research the specific exams, eligibility criteria, and job profiles to see if they align with your interests and skills.
Balancing Passion and Practicality:
Reflect on what truly motivates you. Is it research, teaching, or a stable income?
Consider a balance between passion and practicality. You can explore government jobs while keeping your research interests alive.
Seek Guidance:
Consult with career counselors, mentors, and professionals in the field.
Discuss your situation with your family and teachers. They might offer valuable insights.
Remember that your journey is unique, and there’s no one-size-fits-all answer. Take time to evaluate your options, prioritize your well-being, and make informed decisions. Whatever path you choose, I wish you success and fulfillment!

Answered on Feb 26, 2024

Answered on Feb 23, 2024

Dear sir,I am compulsory retired from psu, as a senior Manager still I am having 5 years For matured retirement. Is there any jobs available for me?
Ans: As a senior manager with significant experience and five years until mature retirement, you have valuable skills and expertise that can be applied to various job opportunities. Here are some potential avenues to explore:

Industry Consultancy: Consider offering consultancy services in your industry. Your extensive experience can be valuable to companies seeking expertise in areas such as operations management, strategic planning, or process optimization.

Freelancing or Contract Work: Explore opportunities for freelancing or contract work in your field. Many companies, especially startups or smaller businesses, may require temporary support for specific projects or initiatives.

Part-Time or Remote Work: Look for part-time or remote work opportunities that allow for flexibility and work-life balance. Many organizations offer remote positions for experienced professionals, including roles in project management, consulting, or advisory services.

Government or NGO Roles: Investigate opportunities in government agencies or non-governmental organizations (NGOs) where your experience and expertise can be beneficial. These organizations often have positions available in areas such as policy development, program management, or capacity building.

Teaching or Training: Consider sharing your knowledge and expertise by pursuing opportunities in teaching or training roles. Universities, colleges, training institutes, and corporate training departments may seek experienced professionals to teach courses or conduct workshops in your field.

Professional Associations and Networks: Join professional associations and networks related to your industry. These platforms can provide access to job opportunities, networking events, and professional development resources.

Entrepreneurship: Explore the possibility of starting your own business or venture based on your expertise and interests. Entrepreneurship allows you to leverage your experience to create innovative solutions or services within your industry.

Career Counseling and Coaching: With your extensive experience, you could consider a career in counseling or coaching, helping individuals navigate their career paths, develop skills, and achieve their professional goals.

Online Platforms: Utilize online job platforms, networking sites like LinkedIn, and specialized recruitment agencies to explore job opportunities tailored to your skills and experience.

Upskilling and Continuous Learning: Stay updated with industry trends, technologies, and best practices through continuous learning and upskilling. Investing in certifications, attending workshops, or pursuing advanced education can enhance your marketability and open doors to new opportunities.

Remember to tailor your job search approach to your interests, strengths, and career goals. Networking, maintaining a strong online presence, and staying proactive in your job search efforts can significantly increase your chances of finding fulfilling opportunities in your mature retirement phase.

Answered on Feb 23, 2024

i served education institute as approved Asso Professor. superannuated before 2 years but no gratuity is paid.what next?
Ans: If you have superannuated from an educational institute and have not received your gratuity even after two years, you should take the following steps:

Check Employment Contract or Policy:

Review your employment contract or the institute's policy to understand the terms and conditions regarding gratuity. It should outline the eligibility criteria and the process for payment.
Contact HR or Administration:

Reach out to the Human Resources (HR) department or administration of the educational institute. Inquire about the status of your gratuity and seek clarification on any delays.
Written Communication:

If verbal communication does not yield results, send a written communication (email or letter) to the HR department, clearly stating the issue, mentioning your superannuation date, and seeking information on the status of your gratuity.
Gather Documentation:

Ensure you have all the necessary documentation related to your employment, superannuation, and gratuity. This may include appointment letters, salary slips, and any other relevant records.
Legal Consultation:

If your attempts to resolve the issue internally are unsuccessful, consider seeking legal advice. Consult with a lawyer who specializes in labor or employment law to understand your rights and options.
Labor Department Complaint:

In some jurisdictions, labor departments or government authorities handle labor-related disputes. You may file a complaint with the appropriate labor department or ombudsman, providing details of the non-payment of gratuity.
Employee Welfare Associations:

If applicable, involve any employee welfare or union representatives who may assist in addressing the issue.
Mediation or Conciliation:

Some jurisdictions have mediation or conciliation services to resolve employment-related disputes. Explore these options as an alternative to legal action.
Legal Action:

If all else fails, you may need to consider legal action to claim your gratuity. Your lawyer can guide you on the appropriate legal steps to take in your jurisdiction.
It's crucial to act promptly and keep records of all communication related to the non-payment of gratuity. The specific steps and options available to you may vary depending on the labor laws in your country or region. Consulting with a legal professional familiar with local employment laws is advisable to ensure you take the most appropriate course of action.

Answered on Feb 23, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Dec 13, 2023Translate
Presently I work as Asst VP in formulation R&D and my CTC is 72 lakhs. I have a total of 21 years experience post Ph.D degree. How does my salary compare to pharma industry standards? Is it in line with the industry trend or higher than average or lower?
Ans: Determining whether your salary is in line with industry standards can be influenced by various factors, including your role, responsibilities, the company's size, location, and overall market conditions. However, your current salary of 72 lakhs as an Assistant Vice President in Formulation R&D with 21 years of experience post-Ph.D. seems competitive and well above average for the pharmaceutical industry.

To get a more accurate benchmark, you might consider:

Industry Reports: Explore industry reports and salary surveys specific to the pharmaceutical sector. Organizations like Aon, Mercer, or local industry associations may publish such reports.

Networking: Connect with professionals in similar roles through industry events, LinkedIn, or professional organizations. Discussing compensation trends can provide valuable insights.

Consulting with HR: Speak with your company's HR department to understand how your compensation aligns with the company's salary structure and industry standards.

Job Portals: Check job portals for similar positions in your region to see the salary ranges offered by other companies for comparable roles.

Geographical Considerations: Keep in mind that salaries can vary significantly based on geographical locations. A salary that is competitive in one region may be considered high or low in another.

Market Demand: Assess the demand for professionals in your role. If there is a high demand for individuals with your skill set and experience, it could contribute to a higher salary.

Ultimately, while salary is an important factor, it's also crucial to consider other aspects of your compensation package, such as benefits, bonuses, and opportunities for career growth. If you feel satisfied with your overall package, including non-monetary benefits, and your compensation aligns with your responsibilities and the industry standards, then it's likely that your salary is competitive. If you have specific concerns, discussing them with your HR department or seeking advice from industry professionals can provide more tailored insights.

Answered on Feb 23, 2024

I am 84 but due to acute financial problems fcg even groceey problems looking for English to Hindi Translation job
Ans: I'm sorry to hear about your challenges. Finding an English to Hindi translation job can be challenging, but there are a few platforms where you can explore opportunities:

Freelance Platforms:

Websites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr often have translation projects. You can create a profile and bid on relevant jobs.
Translation Agencies:

Contact translation agencies and offer your services. Many agencies look for experienced translators for various language pairs.
Online Job Portals:

Keep an eye on job portals like Indeed or Naukri, where companies occasionally post translation-related job opportunities.
Language Learning Platforms:

Some language learning apps and websites may also require translation services. Check platforms like Duolingo, Babbel, or Rosetta Stone.
Community Centers:

Local community centers or language learning institutions might have occasional translation needs.
Online Volunteer Platforms:

Consider volunteering your translation services on platforms like Translators without Borders or UN Volunteers.
Networking:

Leverage your network. Inform friends, family, or acquaintances about your skills and let them know you are looking for translation opportunities.
Local Businesses:

Visit local businesses, especially those serving diverse communities, and inquire if they need translation services.
Government Programs:

Some government programs or NGOs may require translation services. Check with local offices or online platforms for opportunities.
Remember, persistence is key. It may take time to find opportunities, but by actively seeking and applying for jobs, you increase your chances of securing a position. Additionally, if you face financial difficulties, you may also want to explore local support services or community programs that could provide assistance. I hope you find a suitable opportunity soon.

Answered on Feb 23, 2024

What are best way to upskill as a student?
Ans: Upskilling as a student is a valuable investment in your future. Here are some effective ways to upskill:

Online Courses and Certifications:

Platforms like Coursera, edX, Udacity, and Khan Academy offer a wide range of courses on various subjects.
Consider certifications in areas relevant to your field of study or future career.
MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses):

Explore MOOCs from universities and institutions around the world.
They often provide high-quality content for free or at a minimal cost.
Specialized Training Platforms:

Platforms like LinkedIn Learning, Skillshare, and Pluralsight offer courses on specific skills and tools.
These platforms often have tutorials on software, programming languages, design tools, etc.
Internships and Co-op Programs:

Gain practical experience through internships or co-op programs related to your field of study.
Real-world experience can complement theoretical knowledge and enhance your skills.
Networking and Mentorship:

Connect with professionals in your industry through networking events, LinkedIn, or local meetups.
A mentor can provide guidance and share insights into the industry.
Project-Based Learning:

Work on real-world projects to apply your skills.
This hands-on experience can help you build a portfolio that showcases your abilities.
Join Student Organizations:

Participate in relevant clubs or organizations on your campus.
They often provide opportunities for skill development and networking.
Read Industry Publications and Blogs:

Stay updated on industry trends and innovations by reading blogs, journals, and articles.
Subscribe to newsletters or follow influencers in your field.
Soft Skills Development:

Focus on developing soft skills like communication, teamwork, time management, and adaptability.
These skills are crucial for professional success.
Attend Workshops and Conferences:

Attend workshops and conferences to learn from experts and connect with professionals.
These events can provide insights into the latest developments in your field.
Language Learning:

Learn additional languages, especially if they are relevant to your field or if you plan to work internationally.
Self-Assessment and Reflection:

Regularly assess your skills and identify areas for improvement.
Set goals for continuous learning and monitor your progress.
Remember, upskilling is a continuous process, and staying curious and adaptable will serve you well throughout your career. Tailor your upskilling efforts to align with your career goals and the demands of your chosen industry.

Answered on Feb 20, 2024

I have an Export Company that employed Two Persons in the office as an accounts executive drawing a salary of Rs 53K and a Merchandiser drawing a salary of 60K p.m They have been in continuous service since 2000. Now because of no orders we wish to pay them off. so my question is do we have to pay them retrenchment compensation apart from gratuity? Thanks Kapoor
Ans: Dear Kapoor,

Thank you for reaching out with your query regarding the termination of employment for your employees. Let’s delve into the specifics of retrenchment compensation and gratuity:

Gratuity:
Gratuity is a statutory benefit provided to employees who have rendered continuous service for not less than five years.
It becomes payable upon:
Superannuation,
Retirement or resignation, or
Death or disablement due to accident or disease.
The calculation for gratuity is based on 15 days’ average pay for every completed year of continuous service1.
Retrenchment Compensation:
Retrenchment compensation is intended to provide relief for the sudden and unexpected termination of employment.
It is governed by the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
Conditions precedent to retrenchment include:
Providing one month’s notice (or payment in lieu of notice) to the employee.
Paying compensation equivalent to 15 days’ average pay for every completed year of continuous service (or any part thereof in excess of six months).
Serving notice to the appropriate government authority1.
Eligibility:
Since your employees have been in continuous service since 2000, they meet the criteria for both gratuity and retrenchment compensation.
Therefore, you would need to provide both benefits to them.
Important Note:
The retrenchment compensation paid for the past year cannot be set off against gratuity.
Once an employee is terminated and eligible to receive gratuity, it should be paid separately, without adjusting any prior payments made while the employee was still in service.
In summary, you are required to pay both retrenchment compensation and gratuity to your employees. If you have any further questions or need additional clarification, feel free to ask.

Answered on Feb 20, 2024

I am 56 year old. I have worked abroad in Sales but due to high inflation in Africa many companies are closing down. I am back to India. What should I be doing. Please help.
Ans: Certainly! Returning to India after working abroad can be both exciting and challenging. Here are some valuable tips to help you navigate this transition and secure a fulfilling job:

Smart Networking:
In this digital age, networking remains powerful. Connect with professionals on platforms like LinkedIn, especially those in similar roles in India. Explore areas of interest and keep an eye out for potential opportunities. Building relationships takes time, but it can lead to exciting job prospects1.
Explore Global Capability Centers (GCC):
Large companies are establishing GCCs in India, leading to increased talent demand. If your previous company has a GCC in India or plans to open one, consider leveraging this avenue for an easier transition.
Roles in areas like cloud computing, data engineering, AI, AR/VR, information security, and blockchain are in demand, making this a viable option for mid-career professionals1.
Stay Updated on Government Policies and Market Shifts:
India’s rapid digitization across sectors is creating new job opportunities. Keep track of developments in fintech, e-commerce, and other industries as they evolve in the upcoming decade. Understanding market shifts will help you target your job search more effectively.
Consider Freelancing and Fractional CXO Roles:
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t have a confirmed job offer upon your return. Many qualified professionals are opting for freelancing or fractional CXO (Chief Experience Officer) work.
These specialized roles can help you acclimate to the company culture and work environment, paving the way for long-term career options.
Build Your Personal Brand:
While searching for jobs, focus on personal branding by sharing your expertise and knowledge on various platforms. Consistent efforts will strengthen your network and attract relevant opportunities.
The power of inbound connections can be targeted and impactful.
As India progresses, I hope these tips empower you to find the right opportunities and embark on a successful journey back to your motherland. Best wishes!

Answered on Feb 20, 2024

Hello Sir, the retirement age in my company is 60 years .At the moment I am 59 years old and retiring after 2 months I have epfo account and the company is depositing every month contribution to pf account and pension account. I want to know that the pension contribution deposited is ok or it should have been stopped after i attained the age of 58 years. What steps should i take if it should have been stopped after i attained the age of 58 years as i am about to retire soon. will it be possible to withdraw pf amount or my claim will be rejected as contribution to pension account has been continued even after i attained 58 years of age
Ans: Hello! Let’s address your concerns regarding your EPF (Employees’ Provident Fund) pension contribution. Here are some important points to consider:

Employee Pension Scheme (EPS):
EPS is a component of the EPF system that provides pension benefits to employees.
Both you and your employer contribute to the EPF account, with a portion specifically allocated to the EPS.
Retirement Age and Pension Contribution:
The retirement age in your company is 60 years.
As per the EPF Act, any individual who retires after completing their service can receive the pension amount by following the proper procedure.
The pension contribution continues until retirement, even if you have crossed the age of 58.
Withdrawal Options:
After retirement, you have the following options:
Full Withdrawal: You can withdraw the entire sum from your EPF account, including both the EPF and EPS contributions.
Monthly Pension: If you have worked for at least ten years and reached 50 years of age, you are eligible for a reduced monthly pension. The pension rate decreases by 4% every year until you reach 50.
Partial Withdrawal: If you have served for less than ten years but more than six months, you can withdraw your pension contribution. Additionally, if you have been unemployed for approximately two months, you can withdraw it.
No Monthly Pension: In some cases, individuals reach the retirement age of 58 but have not served for ten years or more (e.g., joining the organized sector after age 48). While you won’t receive monthly payments, you can still withdraw the entire amount from your EPS account in a single payment.
Documents Required for Withdrawal:
To withdraw the pension contribution, you’ll need the following documents:
Address proof
Bank account statement
Two revenue stamps
Identity proof
EPF Withdrawal Limitations:
There are certain limitations if you want to take money out of your EPF account before retirement. For specific situations (such as a wedding ceremony or medical emergency), you can withdraw a portion of your EPF corpus1.
Next Steps:
As you approach retirement, ensure that you have the necessary documents ready.
Contact your company’s HR or the EPFO office for guidance on the withdrawal process.
Remember that the pension contribution continuing beyond age 58 is standard practice, and it won’t affect your eligibility for withdrawal.
Wishing you a smooth transition into retirement!
Asked on - Feb 20, 2024 | Answered on Feb 29, 2024
Sir thank you for your prompt reply. I have the following queries: 1. As I have completed 10 years of service, can I still withdraw complete EPS amount. 2. For getting pension immediately after retirement as I understand I need to fill form 10D. Can this form be filed online also. 3. After I retire when should I submit the form 10D to EPFO Office to start getting pension. 4. I would be retiring on 30th April 2024 so for how many years can I earn interest on my EPF Account without withdrawing it and what would be my last date by which I should apply for the claim. 5. While applying for the EPF Account after the maximum extended period possible can I apply for the claim online. Thanking you in advance.
Ans: Certainly! Let’s address your queries regarding the Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS) and the process for pension withdrawal:

EPS Withdrawal After 10 Years of Service:
If you have completed less than 10 years of service or have attained the age of 58 years (whichever is earlier), you are eligible for lump-sum withdrawal from your EPS account.
However, if you have completed 10 or more years of service, you cannot withdraw the EPS amount. Instead, you can opt for a Scheme Certificate by filling Form 10C along with the Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar or Non-Aadhaar).
The Scheme Certificate allows you to transfer your pension benefits if you join another employment later.
Pension will be paid to you after attaining the age of 58 years123.
Filing Form 10D for Immediate Pension:
To receive pension immediately after retirement, you need to fill Form 10D.
Unfortunately, Form 10D cannot be filed online. You’ll need to submit it physically to the EPFO Office.
Submission of Form 10D:
After your retirement, submit Form 10D to the EPFO Office to initiate the process of receiving pension.
Ensure that you complete all necessary documentation accurately.
Interest on EPF Account:
Until you decide to withdraw your EPF amount, it continues to earn interest.
As of now, the interest rate is determined by the EPFO and is subject to change periodically.
Since you are retiring on 30th April 2024, you can continue earning interest until you decide to claim your EPF.
Claiming EPF Account After Maximum Extended Period:
After the maximum extended period (usually 3 years of inactivity), you can still apply for EPF withdrawal.
While the process may not be available online, you can submit the necessary forms physically to the EPFO Office.
Remember to consult with your employer or the EPFO directly for any specific details related to your individual case. Best wishes for your retirement!

Answered on Feb 20, 2024

I believe I am good at financial advise and want to know how can I develop this as my alternate career option..at present I am working in a company
Ans: I believe I am good at financial advise and want to know how can I develop this as my alternate career option at present I am working in a company
Copilot
Certainly! It’s great that you’re considering an alternate career in financial advice. As a banker, your existing skills and experience can be valuable in various related fields. Let’s explore some alternative career paths:

Data Scientist:
Transition Time: 6-12 months
Starting Salary: ?6-12 lakhs per annum
Potential for Remote Work: High
Skills Needed: Proficiency in programming languages like Python, R, and SQL; experience with data visualization tools; knowledge of machine learning algorithms and statistical modeling techniques.
Data scientists extract insights from data using scientific methods and algorithms. Your analytical skills and understanding of financial data can be leveraged in this field.
Blockchain Developer:
Transition Time: 6-12 months
Starting Salary: ?7-15 lakhs per annum
Potential for Remote Work: High
Skills Needed: Proficiency in blockchain technologies, smart contracts, and decentralized applications.
Blockchain developers work on secure and transparent digital ledgers. Your banking background can be advantageous in understanding financial transactions on the blockchain.
Business Analyst:
Transition Time: 6-12 months
Starting Salary: ?5-10 lakhs per annum
Potential for Remote Work: Moderate
Skills Needed: Analytical abilities, understanding of business processes, and communication skills1.
Business analysts bridge the gap between business needs and technology solutions. Your financial expertise can help analyze and improve processes.
FinTech Product Manager:
Transition Time: 1-2 years
Starting Salary: ?8-16 lakhs per annum
Potential for Remote Work: Moderate
Skills Needed: Product management, understanding of financial technology, and market research1.
FinTech product managers drive innovation in financial services. Your banking insights can guide product development.
Quantitative Analyst:
Transition Time: 6-12 months
Starting Salary: ?6.5-14 lakhs per annum
Potential for Remote Work: Moderate
Skills Needed: Strong quantitative skills, statistical modeling, and risk assessment.
Quantitative analysts use data to inform investment decisions. Your financial background aligns well with this role.
Remember to explore your interests and choose a path that resonates with you. Consider certifications or additional training to enhance your skills. Best of luck on your career journey!

Answered on Feb 19, 2024

Sir, my son is joining b tech mechanical at VIT vellore. Sir, what is the scope of getting job in core subject.
Ans: Congratulations to your son on joining B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering at VIT Vellore! Mechanical engineering is a fascinating field with diverse opportunities. Let’s explore the scope of job prospects in the core subject:

Placements at VIT Vellore:
The 2023 placements at VIT Vellore were quite promising. The average package for B.Tech graduates stood at INR 9.23 LPA, and the highest package reached INR 1.02 CPA.
Renowned companies like TCS, Microsoft, Airbnb, Qualcomm, and others actively recruited from VIT Vellore.
The placement drive witnessed super dream offers, dream offers, and regular offers, providing a wide range of opportunities for students.
Industry Demand:
Mechanical engineers are in demand across various sectors such as automobiles, manufacturing, energy, aerospace, and robotics.
Core mechanical roles involve designing, analyzing, and maintaining machinery, systems, and structures.
Job Roles:
Here are some common job roles for mechanical engineers:
Design Engineer: Creating and improving product designs using CAD software.
Production Engineer: Overseeing manufacturing processes and ensuring efficiency.
Quality Control Engineer: Ensuring product quality through inspections and testing.
Maintenance Engineer: Keeping machinery and equipment operational.
Research and Development (R&D) Engineer: Innovating and developing new products.
Automotive Engineer: Designing and improving vehicle components.
Energy Engineer: Focusing on sustainable energy solutions.
Aerospace Engineer: Working on aircraft and spacecraft design.
Higher Studies Options:
If your son is interested in further studies, pursuing an M.Tech or MBA can enhance career prospects.
Specializing in areas like thermal engineering, robotics, materials science, or automotive engineering can open up niche opportunities.
Skill Development:
Encourage your son to develop strong skills in CAD modeling, simulation, programming, and problem-solving.
Soft skills like communication, teamwork, and adaptability are equally important.
Internships and Projects:
Engaging in internships and hands-on projects during college helps build practical experience.
VIT Vellore also offers summer internships, which can provide valuable exposure.
Remember that success in any field depends not only on academic knowledge but also on passion, dedication, and continuous learning. Encourage your son to explore his interests, network with professionals, and stay updated with industry trends. With the right mindset and skills, he can have a rewarding career in mechanical engineering!

Answered on Feb 15, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 01, 2023Translate
What to do after mbbs ? Which branch or career option gets yu highest money ,fame and satisfaction (in terms of not much workload)
Ans: After completing your MBBS degree, you have several paths to consider. Let’s explore the options:

Higher Studies:
Pursue specialized post-graduation courses such as MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Surgery). These programs allow you to specialize in fields like cardiology, neurology, or surgery.
Consider other post-graduate courses like MCh (Master of Chirurgiae), DM (Doctorate of Medicine), or Ph.D. in medical research.
Job Opportunities:
General Physician: As a general practitioner, you can work in private clinics or hospitals. The average salary ranges from ?4 to ?5 lakh INR per annum.
Medical Assistant: Assist doctors in clinical settings. Average salary: ?3 to ?4 lakh INR per annum3.
Medical Research Institutions: Engage in research and contribute to medical advancements. Salary: ?3.6 lakh INR per annum.
NGO Doctors: Work with non-governmental organizations. Freshers earn around ?1.6 lakh INR per annum.
Medical Writer: Combine medical knowledge with writing skills. Average salary: ?5 lakh INR3.
Other Career Options:
Health Administration/Hospital Management: Manage healthcare facilities and operations.
Biomedical Engineering and Sciences: Combine medicine with technology and research.
Self-Employment through Private Practice/Public Health: Set up your own practice or work in public health initiatives.
Remember that fame, satisfaction, and workload can vary based on individual preferences and circumstances. Choose a path that aligns with your interests, goals, and work-life balance.

Answered on Feb 08, 2024

What are the options to open a business that will help me implement my legal knowledge into it.
Ans: If you have a legal background and want to integrate your legal knowledge into a business, there are several options to consider. Here are some business ideas that align with legal expertise:

Legal Consulting Firm:

Offer legal consulting services to businesses or individuals.
Provide advice on contract drafting, compliance, and legal issues.
Document Preparation Service:

Help individuals and small businesses prepare legal documents like contracts, wills, and agreements.
Ensure documents comply with relevant laws and regulations.
Legal Tech Startup:

Develop software or apps to streamline legal processes.
Create tools for document automation, case management, or legal research.
Legal Blog or Podcast:

Share your legal insights through a blog or podcast.
Provide valuable information on legal topics, changes in laws, and advice.
Mediation or Arbitration Services:

Become a mediator or arbitrator to help parties resolve disputes outside of the courtroom.
Specialize in areas such as family law, business disputes, or workplace conflicts.
Legal Education Services:

Offer workshops, seminars, or online courses on legal topics.
Provide training for businesses on legal compliance and risk management.
Legal Compliance Consulting:

Assist businesses in ensuring compliance with various laws and regulations.
Conduct audits and provide recommendations for adherence to legal standards.
Legal Transcription Services:

Provide transcription services for legal professionals, converting audio or video recordings into written documents.
Court Reporting Services:

Become a certified court reporter, transcribing legal proceedings during trials or depositions.
Legal Publishing:

Start a legal publishing company, producing materials such as legal guides, eBooks, or online resources.
Legal Translation Services:

Offer translation services for legal documents, catering to clients dealing with international transactions or legal matters.
Legal Software Development:

Develop custom software solutions for law firms or legal departments to enhance efficiency and organization.
Before starting any business, it's important to research and understand the legal requirements for your chosen industry. Additionally, consider seeking advice from legal professionals to ensure that your business operations comply with all applicable laws and regulations.

Answered on Feb 08, 2024

I had worked for a company for more than 20 yrs and at the age of 50+ I had left the company and withdrawn all the PF and related amount. Again I had joined a company and now getting retired after 5+ years of working at 58yrs age . What will be the pension status.
Ans: The pension status after retirement depends on various factors, and it can vary based on the policies of the specific companies you worked for and the pension scheme they offer. Here are some general points to consider:

Previous Employment Pension: If your first company had a pension scheme, you might be entitled to a pension from that organization. The amount could depend on factors like the number of years you worked, your salary, and the terms of the pension plan.

New Employment Pension: Your current company may also have a pension scheme in place. The terms and conditions would be outlined in the pension plan of the current employer, including factors like years of service, salary, and the pension formula.

Government Pension Schemes: Depending on your country, there may be government pension schemes that you are eligible for, such as the Employees' Pension Scheme (EPS) in India. Check the specific rules and eligibility criteria for such schemes in your region.

Private Pension Plans or Provident Fund (PF): If you withdrew your PF from the first company, it might impact your pension status. In some cases, withdrawing PF may affect your eligibility for certain benefits. Check the policies of both companies and any relevant regulations in your country.

Retirement Savings and Investments: If you have personal savings, investments, or other retirement accounts, these will contribute to your overall financial well-being after retirement.

It's crucial to review the terms and conditions of your pension plans with both the previous and current employers. You may want to consult with the human resources department or the pension administrator of each company to get a clear understanding of your entitlements and how they will be calculated. Additionally, consulting with a financial advisor can help you plan for a comfortable retirement based on your specific financial situation.

Answered on Feb 08, 2024

Hi I'm Lanchunliu from Manipur and I'm 20 years old.Im just a college student but I don't want to depend on my parents for my education,i want to earn money for my expenses and for fees,so what should I do
Ans: It's admirable that you want to take responsibility for your education expenses. There are several ways you can earn money as a college student. Here are some suggestions:

Part-Time Jobs: Look for part-time jobs that allow you to balance work and study. Many businesses, especially those near college campuses, offer flexible hours for students. This could include working in retail, food service, or as a receptionist.

Freelancing: If you have skills in writing, graphic design, programming, or other areas, you can offer your services on freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer. This allows you to take on projects as your schedule permits.

Online Tutoring: If you excel in a particular subject, consider offering tutoring services to other students. You can do this online or even on your college campus.

Internships: Seek out internships related to your field of study. Some internships are paid, and even if they are not, the experience gained can be valuable for your future career.

Remote Work: With the rise of remote work opportunities, you may find online jobs that allow you to work from home. This could include tasks such as data entry, virtual assistance, or customer service.

Sell Items Online: If you have items you no longer need, consider selling them online through platforms like eBay, Facebook Marketplace, or local selling apps.

Participate in Research Studies: Some universities or research institutions may pay participants for taking part in research studies. Check with your college's psychology or research departments for opportunities.

Create and Sell:

If you're creative, consider creating and selling crafts, artwork, or handmade goods.
If you're tech-savvy, you can create and sell digital products like e-books or design templates.
Remember to balance your work and study commitments to ensure that your academic performance doesn't suffer. Additionally, check with your college's career services department for job opportunities, internships, or guidance on finding employment that suits your schedule and interests.

Answered on Feb 06, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 01, 2023
I have joined jss noida cse data science what should I do in my first year to make it profitable for upcoming year and internship
Ans: Congratulations on joining JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida for the B.Tech Computer Science (Data Science) program! ???? Here are some steps your son can take in his first year to make it a rewarding experience:

Master the Basics:

Strengthen fundamental concepts in mathematics, programming, and data structures. A strong foundation is essential for advanced topics.
Focus on languages like Python, R, or SQL, which are widely used in data science.
Learn Data Science Tools and Libraries:

Familiarize yourself with tools such as Jupyter notebooks, pandas, NumPy, and scikit-learn.
Explore visualization libraries like Matplotlib and Seaborn.
Attend Workshops and Seminars:

Participate in workshops related to data science, machine learning, and analytics.
Attend guest lectures by industry experts to gain insights into real-world applications.
Projects and Hackathons:

Work on mini-projects related to data analysis, visualization, and predictive modeling.
Participate in hackathons to apply theoretical knowledge to practical problems.
Join Data Science Clubs or Communities:

Connect with like-minded peers who share an interest in data science.
Collaborate on projects and learn from each other.
Online Courses and Certifications:

Enroll in online courses on platforms like Coursera, edX, or DataCamp.
Obtain certifications in relevant areas (e.g., machine learning, data analysis).
Networking and Internships:

Attend networking events, conferences, and webinars.
Seek internships in data science roles to gain hands-on experience.
Stay Updated:

Follow blogs, podcasts, and research papers to keep up with the latest trends.
Explore topics like deep learning, natural language processing, and big data.
Remember, curiosity, persistence, and practical application are key to success in data science. Best wishes for an exciting journey!

Answered on Feb 06, 2024

MY SON CLEAR IN BCOM HONOURS (FAINANCE) WHAT ARE JOB IN THIS FIELD
Ans: Congratulations to your son on clearing B.Com (Hons.) with a focus on finance! ???? Here are some exciting career paths he can explore in the finance field:

Investment Banker: An investment banker raises capital and provides investment advice. They play a crucial role in financial markets and corporate finance. The average annual salary for this role is around ?13.44 lakhs.

Development Executive: Development executives create sales by developing presentations and proposals tailored to clients’ business needs. Their average annual salary is approximately ?2.28 lakhs.

Tax Consultant: Tax consultants devise tax strategies and assist clients in managing their funds. They play a vital role in ensuring compliance with tax laws.

Business Analyst: Business analysts analyze business processes, identify areas for improvement, and recommend solutions. They bridge the gap between business needs and technology.

Accounts Executive: Accounts executives handle financial transactions, maintain records, and prepare financial statements.

Finance Manager: Finance managers oversee financial operations, budgeting, and financial reporting. They play a strategic role in decision-making.

Operations Manager: Operations managers manage day-to-day business operations, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.

Business Development Manager: Business development managers focus on expanding business opportunities, building relationships, and driving growth.

Private Sector Opportunities: B.Com (Hons.) graduates have numerous openings in the private sector. Top recruiters include ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Genpact, Ernst & Young, Accenture, KPMG, and Infosys. The average salary for fresh B.Com (Hons.) graduates is around ?4.40 lakhs per annum.

Remember that each career path offers unique challenges and rewards. Encourage your son to explore his interests and strengths to find the perfect fit!

Answered on Feb 02, 2024

Job prospects for Msc data science specialist in actuarial science
Ans: Certainly! M.Sc. in Actuarial Science combined with expertise in data science opens up a range of exciting career opportunities. Let’s explore the prospects:

Actuary Analyst: As an actuary analyst, your son would assess financial risks, analyze data, and make predictions related to insurance, pensions, and investments. This role involves mathematical modeling and statistical analysis.

Actuarial Specialist: Specializing in specific areas such as life insurance, health insurance, or pensions, an actuarial specialist uses data-driven insights to guide decision-making. They work closely with insurance companies, financial institutions, and regulatory bodies.

Risk Analytics (Actuarial): In this role, he would focus on risk assessment, modeling, and management. Data science skills are crucial for analyzing complex risk scenarios and developing strategies to mitigate them.

Operations Research Analyst (Actuarial Science): This position involves optimizing processes, resource allocation, and decision-making using mathematical models. It’s a blend of actuarial science and data analytics.

Risk Assessor: Assessing risks related to insurance policies, investments, or financial decisions is a critical function. Data science techniques enhance risk assessment accuracy.

Areas of Recruitment:

Insurance Companies: Actuaries are in demand in insurance firms, both life and general insurance.
MNCs (Multinational Corporations): Companies with global operations often require actuaries for risk management and financial planning.
Scientific Services: Actuaries play a role in scientific research, especially related to risk modeling and prediction.
Financial Services: Banks, investment firms, and financial consultancies hire actuaries for risk analysis and investment strategies.
Salary Outlook:

The average salary for M.Sc. Actuarial Science graduates in India ranges from INR 5 to 10 LPA.
Factors affecting salary include experience, location, and specialization.
Internships can boost his earning potential by providing practical experience.
Here’s a breakdown of M.Sc. Actuarial Science salaries:

Highest Salary: Up to INR 20 LPA
Lowest Salary: Around INR 2-3 LPA
Average Salary: Approximately INR 5-10 LPA
Encourage your son to explore internships, network with professionals, and stay updated on industry trends. His blend of actuarial expertise and data science skills will make him a valuable asset in various sectors!

Answered on Feb 02, 2024

My son completed M.S.B.A. from NUS and his result has been declared on 20.09.2023 . Now how and where he may get job
Ans: Congratulations to your son on completing his M.S.B.A. from the National University of Singapore (NUS)!

Given his educational background, there are several career options he can explore. Here are some suggestions:

Master of Arts (MA): If he has an interest in a specific subject area, pursuing an MA can deepen his knowledge and open up opportunities in research, academia, or related fields.

Master of Business Administration (MBA): An MBA is a versatile degree that can lead to managerial roles in various industries. It’s especially valuable for those interested in business, finance, or entrepreneurship.

Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC): If he has a passion for media, communication, or journalism, this could be a great choice.

Master of Fine Arts (MFA): For those inclined towards creative fields such as visual arts, writing, or performing arts, an MFA can provide specialized training and networking opportunities.

LLB (Bachelor of Laws): If he’s interested in legal studies, pursuing an LLB can lead to a career in law, legal consulting, or advocacy.

Postgraduate Diploma Courses: These shorter programs offer specialized knowledge and skills. Examples include Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, and Finance.

Government Jobs: He can explore opportunities in the public sector, including railways, central government services, and state government jobs.

Private Sector Jobs: Depending on his interests, he can apply for roles in private companies, startups, or multinational corporations.

Networking and Internships: Encourage him to network with professionals in his field of interest and seek internships to gain practical experience.

Remember that each career path has its own requirements and job market dynamics. It’s essential for him to research and tailor his choices based on his interests, skills, and long-term goals. Best of luck to your son as he embarks on this exciting journey!

Answered on Feb 01, 2024

Need live project which is an industry internship for 4 -5 months starting from Jan'24 anywhere in India or abroad for my daughter in the field of Finance & data Analytics preferably in banking sector.
Ans: I understand that you are looking for an industry internship for your daughter in the field of Finance & Data Analytics, preferably in the banking sector. Here are some options that you can consider:

Tata Global Internships: Tata Global Internships is a program that offers a holistic work experience of 6 to 12 weeks at the Tata group, an industry leader with a conscience. The program is open to students of all nationalities who are currently pursuing a college or university degree outside India at any level of study — in any discipline, and at any stage of the course. The program offers customized projects, where one size does not fit all. You can work on group or individual projects, as part of a co-op, course, or ‘capstone’, and at various times of the year. The application dates for the internship program are open from 11 September 2023 to 15 January 2024.

Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Program: Goldman Sachs offers a summer analyst program for students who are interested in exploring the world of finance. The program is designed to give students a sense of what it’s like to work at Goldman Sachs and to help them develop their skills in finance and data analytics. The program is open to students who are currently enrolled in a college or university program and who are graduating between December 2024 and June 2025. The application deadline for the program is not yet announced, but you can check their website for updates.

World Bank Internship Program: The World Bank offers internships to highly motivated individuals to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment. The applicants should have completed their graduation and be enrolled in a master’s program. The applicant should be a student in agriculture, economics, human development, private sector development, social science, environment, or finance. The deadline for the internship program is from January 2nd, 2024 to January 31st, 2024. The recipients are paid on an hourly basis, and USD 3000 is also provided to cover travel expenses.

I hope this information helps you. Good luck!

Answered on Feb 01, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jan 27, 2024Translate
My previous company is delaying my FNF settlement. They are saying my dues of sample are pending which i already submitted to them. Also HR has given experience cum reliving letter. I have all proof of submission LR copy for sample returns. Now it's 3months and they are delaying still saying we have to check the samples. Please guide me how to resolve this situation on immediate basis so I can get my money.
Ans: I’m sorry to hear that you are facing issues with your Full and Final (FnF) settlement. According to Paytm Business, FnF settlement refers to the process of calculating various dues payable to an employee who has resigned, retired, or been removed from an organization. It includes the calculations as per the salary drawn till the last working day but also deductions or additional earnings. The major components of the full and final settlement dues include outstanding/unpaid salary, unavailed privileged leaves and bonuses.

It is a common practice to finalize the FnF settlement process within 30-45 days from the last working day of an employee, irrespective of whether he has resigned or is being terminated. If the employer fails to fulfill the FnF settlement requirements, the employee can contest it legally, and the employer will be liable to pay interest on all the dues as a penalty.

You mentioned that you have all the proof of submission of LR copy for sample returns. You can try to reach out to your previous employer and request them to expedite the process. If they do not respond, you can send a legal notice to your previous employer stating that you will take legal action if the dues are not cleared within a specified time frame. You can also consult a lawyer to help you with the legal process.

Answered on Feb 01, 2024

How is the logistics job market in Kolkata and Eastern India at present? as inspite of around 15 years of work experience in logistics I am not getting job suited to my profile.
Ans: I understand that you are looking for information about the logistics job market in Kolkata and Eastern India. I found some information that might be helpful to you.

According to Indeed.com, there are currently 73 logistics jobs available in Kolkata, West Bengal as of 17 January 2024. You can upload your CV and find your next job on Indeed!

Naukri.com also has 5363 logistics jobs in Kolkata as of 1February 2024. You can explore the job openings in Kolkata on their website.

I hope this information helps you in your job search. Good luck!
Asked on - Feb 13, 2024 | Answered on Feb 15, 2024
I was a paid member on Naukri.com but job opening is very much less in Eastern Indi and the few opportunities which are coming the salary is way below my last CTC. Is it my age factor? As my 45+ I
Ans: As a seasoned professional with 41 years of experience in the communication department, it’s natural to seek better opportunities. Let’s explore some options:

Job Market for 45+ Age Group:
While age can be a factor, it’s essential to recognize that the job market has evolved. Many companies value experience and expertise, regardless of age.
Indeed.com lists several job openings specifically for individuals aged 45 and above. You can find roles like Claims Adjudicator, Regional Manager, and Recruitment Manager.
Additionally, consider exploring opportunities for those above 40 years as well. Roles like Program Officer, Operations Analyst, and more may be suitable.
Online Opportunities:
Leverage your skills as a software and hardware technician:
Freelancing: Platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr offer freelance gigs. You can offer technical services, troubleshooting, or consulting.
Online Tutoring: Share your expertise by teaching software or hardware-related subjects.
Content Writing: Write articles or technical content related to your field.
Virtual Assistance: Assist businesses remotely with administrative tasks.
Explore remote work options. Many companies now hire remote employees, allowing you to work from home.
Career Transition at 40+:
Consider a career shift if you’re open to learning new skills. Here are some ideas:
Digital Marketing: Learn about online marketing, SEO, and social media.
Data Analytics: Upskill in data analysis tools and techniques.
E-commerce: Explore opportunities in online retail.
Healthcare Informatics: Combine your medical background with technology.
Online Surveys and Market Research: Participate in paid surveys and research studies.
Networking and Referrals:
Leverage your professional network. Attend industry events, connect with former colleagues, and explore referrals.
Update your LinkedIn profile and engage in relevant discussions.
Salary Negotiation:
When considering job offers, negotiate based on your experience and skills. Research market rates for your role.
Highlight your accomplishments and the value you bring to the organization during interviews.
Remember that age is just one aspect, and your experience is a valuable asset. Stay positive, keep learning, and explore diverse opportunities.

Answered on Jan 31, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jan 26, 2024Translate
Tell me about the free courses which are available and that too with the certification but I want to complete it free of cost so please suggest me the related courses regarding financial field and also I want to do MS Office related course like MS word MS PowerPoint MS Excel so I just want to complete all the courses related to above mention details so please suggest me where should I purse you for the courses which I mention in the above field
Ans: There are many free courses available online that offer certifications upon completion. Here are some free courses related to the financial field that you may find useful:

Introduction to Corporate Finance: This course is offered by Great Learning and covers the basics of corporate finance. It is designed for beginners and takes approximately 3 hours to complete.

Business Finance Foundations: This course is also offered by Great Learning and covers the fundamentals of business finance. It is designed for beginners and takes approximately 3 hours to complete.

Analytics in Finance: This course is offered by Great Learning and covers the analytics concepts of finance along with financial risk analytics. It is designed for beginners and takes approximately 1 hour to complete.

Application of Machine Learning in Finance: This course is offered by Great Learning and covers the application of machine learning in finance. It is designed for beginners and takes approximately 1 hour to complete.

Behavioural Finance: This course is offered by Great Learning and covers the basics of behavioural finance. It is designed for beginners and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.

You can enroll in these courses and earn free certificates of course completion from Great Learning. To learn more about these courses and enroll, please visit.

As for MS Office related courses, you can check out the following resources:

Microsoft Office Courses on Coursera: Coursera offers a variety of Microsoft Office courses, including courses on MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel. Some of these courses are free, while others require payment. You can browse the available courses and enroll in the ones that interest you.

Microsoft Learn: Microsoft Learn offers free online courses on a variety of topics, including MS Office. You can browse the available courses and enroll in the ones that interest you.

Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Specialization on Coursera: This specialization covers the fundamentals of Microsoft 365, including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel. The courses are free to audit, or you can pay to earn a certificate.

I hope this information helps you find the courses you’re looking for. Best of luck to you!

Answered on Jan 31, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jan 18, 2024Translate
I am a student of last year bsc ..I like reading,learning and teaching and doing something creative .. how can I become professor? Is it good for me ? Either go for competitive exam or start up ? I am totally confused about my career after failure in Neet UG... so please suggest me right direction
Ans: It’s great to hear that you enjoy reading, learning, and teaching. Becoming a professor can be a rewarding career path for those who are passionate about education and research. Here are some steps you can take to become a professor:

Choose your specialization and earn a bachelor’s degree: Decide early on if you want to become a professor in the arts, commerce or science stream and pass your 12th Higher Secondary Certification exam with at least 80-90% aggregate marks. This may help you enroll in a bachelor’s degree program of your choice. It is essential to maintain a high academic record and complete your graduation well above the minimum requirement of 50-55% aggregate marks.

Pursue a master’s degree: Take the GATE exam, enroll in a master’s degree program of your choice and complete it with more than the minimum requirement of 50-55% aggregate marks. By clearing the master’s degree program with a good score, you may be eligible to work as a lecturer or a demonstrator. The work experience is likely to help you advance in your career.

Pass competitive exams: After getting a master’s degree, you can appear for and pass the NET, the SET or the CSIR NET competitive exams. The NET makes you eligible for assistant professor jobs in every college and university throughout the country, but the SET only gives you eligibility for assistant professor jobs within the state you cleared the exam. By taking the CSIR NET, you may be selected for a lecturer position or get a junior research fellowship.

Obtain a doctoral degree: Enroll in a doctoral degree program. Having a doctoral degree can exempt you from appearing for the competitive exams, and you can directly apply for a college professor position.

Gain practical experience: Consider specializing in a specific field to receive a practicing license in order to gain practical experience.

It’s important to note that becoming a professor requires a lot of hard work, dedication, and perseverance. It’s a good idea to speak with professors in your field of interest to learn more about the profession and what it entails. You can also explore internships, research opportunities, and other programs to gain practical experience and build your resume.

As for whether becoming a professor is good for you, that’s a decision you’ll have to make based on your interests, skills, and career goals. It’s important to choose a career path that aligns with your values and passions. If you’re still unsure about your career path, consider speaking with a career counselor or mentor who can help guide you in the right direction.

I hope this information helps you make an informed decision about your career path. Best of luck to you!

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Aug 28, 2023Translate
Sir, I am 45 age from beginning I am working as an employee but intrested in printing business so from last 4 years I am keep collection machinery seeing YouTube but till date I am not using i have already invested very hefty amount and even paying loan and also feared of losing job because from that job I am giving from fifty percent to my home and other part in paying loan amount can u pls help what shall I do ?
Ans: I understand that you are interested in starting a printing business but are hesitant due to the financial burden of your current job and loan repayment. Starting a business can be a challenging and rewarding experience, but it requires careful planning and execution. Here are some steps that you can take to start your printing business:

Create a Business Plan: A business plan is a roadmap for your business. It outlines your goals, strategies, and financial projections. A well-written business plan can help you secure funding and attract customers. You can find several resources online that can help you create a business plan.

Choose a Niche: The printing industry is vast, and there are several niches that you can choose from. Some of the popular niches include digital printing, screen printing, and 3D printing. You can choose a niche based on your interests, skills, and market demand.

Research Your Market: Before starting your business, it’s essential to research your market. Identify your target audience, competitors, and market trends. This information can help you make informed decisions about your business.

Secure Funding: Starting a business requires capital. You can secure funding from several sources, including banks, investors, and crowdfunding platforms. Make sure to have a solid business plan and financial projections before approaching potential investors.

Get the Right Equipment: The printing industry requires specialized equipment. Research the equipment you need and purchase from reputable suppliers. You can also consider leasing equipment to reduce your upfront costs.

Promote Your Business: Once you have set up your business, it’s essential to promote it to attract customers. You can use social media, email marketing, and other digital marketing strategies to reach your target audience.

Starting a business can be a daunting task, but with careful planning and execution, you can turn your dream into a reality. Remember to take calculated risks and seek advice from experts in the field. Good luck! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 22, 2023Translate
I am 49-year-old and in mid-level manegement for a US Based financial organisation in IT Engineering and Operations. I am worried that I may lose my job and it is impacting my performance. To be ready for the market (In case in lose my current job), please suggest which areas I should upskill myself.
Ans: I understand that you are concerned about your job security and want to upskill yourself to be prepared for the market. Upskilling is a great way to stay competitive in the job market and increase your chances of finding a new job. Here are some areas that you can consider upskilling yourself in:

Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services over the internet. It involves the use of remote servers to store, manage, and process data. As an IT professional, upskilling in cloud computing can help you stay relevant in the industry. The average salary for a cloud computing professional in India is around ?1,200,000 per annum.

Data Science: Data science is the process of extracting insights from data. It involves the use of statistical and computational methods to analyze large and complex data sets. Upskilling in data science can help you become a valuable asset to any organization. The average salary for a data scientist in India is around ?1,000,000 per annum.

Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting computer systems and networks from digital attacks. As an IT professional, upskilling in cybersecurity can help you secure your organization’s data and prevent cyber attacks. The average salary for a cybersecurity professional in India is around ?1,500,000 per annum.

Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence in machines. It involves the use of algorithms and statistical models to perform tasks that would normally require human intelligence. Upskilling in AI can help you stay ahead of the curve in the IT industry. The average salary for an AI professional in India is around ?1,500,000 per annum.

DevOps: DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and IT operations (Ops). It involves the use of automation and collaboration to improve the speed and quality of software delivery. Upskilling in DevOps can help you become a valuable asset to any organization. The average salary for a DevOps professional in India is around ?1,200,000 per annum.

I hope this helps you in making an informed decision. Remember, upskilling is a continuous process, and it’s important to keep learning and growing in your career. Good luck! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

I am 41 and forget names,works,data etc. I am from technical background Please guide me what to do?
Ans: It’s common to forget names, works, and data as we age. According to a Scientific American article, forgetting someone’s name is a common misstep. The structure of memory explains why you can often recognize the person’s face and even come up with other details, such as where and how you met, but the name remains elusive. We are often only able to piece together elements from a past event. When remembering what you had for dinner one week ago, for example, you can probably picture yourself sitting at a table with a plate of food in front of you. You can likely recall whether you were alone or with others or whether it was a casual night in or a fancy affair. Your brain, however, offers only crude brushstrokes. It does not create as complete a picture as a video recording would. Vivid, accurate memory is actually a hard trick to pull off for the human brain. Our brain is not wired like a camera; it is composed of billions of neurons that perform many jobs besides remembering. During memory retrieval your brain cheats, filling in the gaps to concoct the most likely scenario1.

There are several strategies that you can use to improve your memory:

Rehearse the information: Sometimes the best way to commit something to memory and reduce the chances it will be forgotten is to use the old standby: rehearsal. Go over the information repeatedly until you’ve committed it to memory.

Write it down: When all else fails, write down important information so that you can refer to it later.

Focus on one topic: Remembering names and faces is often a matter of focusing on one topic — a person’s name, for example — and ignoring the other information going on around you.

Use mnemonic devices: Mnemonic devices are memory aids that help you remember information. For example, you can use acronyms, rhymes, or visual images to help you remember names, dates, or other information.

Get enough sleep: Sleep plays an important role in memory consolidation. Getting enough sleep can help you remember information better.

I hope these tips help you improve your memory. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jun 28, 2023Translate
One of my friend has done PG in dental sciences. Because of limited scope of job opportunities in the field , he wants to switch over to other fields like software etc. Please advise.
Ans: I understand that your friend is looking to switch to a different field due to limited job opportunities in dental sciences. There are several career options available for dental science graduates in the software industry. Here are some of the options:

Software Testing: Software testing is a process of evaluating the functionality of a software application to ensure that it meets the specified requirements. As a dental science graduate, your friend can consider pursuing a career in software testing. The average salary for a software tester in India is around ?4,00,000 per annum.

Healthcare IT: Healthcare IT is a field that combines healthcare and information technology. It involves the use of technology to manage and store patient data, improve patient care, and reduce healthcare costs. Your friend can consider pursuing a career in healthcare IT as a software developer or analyst. The average salary for a healthcare IT professional in India is around ?6,00,000 per annum.

Medical Coding: Medical coding is the process of converting healthcare procedures and diagnoses into universal codes. These codes are used for billing and insurance purposes. Your friend can consider pursuing a career in medical coding as a software developer or analyst. The average salary for a medical coder in India is around ?3,50,000 per annum.

Data Analytics: Data analytics is the process of examining large and complex data sets to uncover hidden patterns, correlations, and other insights. Your friend can consider pursuing a career in data analytics as a software developer or analyst. The average salary for a data analyst in India is around ?5,00,000 per annum.
I hope this helps your friend in making an informed decision. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Hello Sir, I have started my career with Pharma sales. I worked in this segment for two years. After that I joined news paper industry. I worked here in advertisement operations department from last 12 years. But now I want to change this industry due to less career opportunities in this area. Now I am thinking of joining digital marketing courses. Does this course will help in finding new career opportunities and my previous experience will help to get good package.
Ans: Hello! I understand that you are looking to switch your career from advertisement operations to digital marketing. Digital marketing is a rapidly growing field with a lot of opportunities. According to a report by Statista, global digital ad spending in 2021 was $521.02 billion and is projected to reach $876.1 billion by 20261. Pursuing a course in digital marketing can help you gain the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in this field.

Your previous experience in sales and advertisement operations can be an asset in the digital marketing industry. Here are some career options that you can consider:

Digital Marketing Manager: As a digital marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to promote products or services. You will work closely with other teams to ensure that the marketing campaigns are effective and meet the business objectives.

Social Media Manager: As a social media manager, you will be responsible for managing social media accounts and creating content that engages the audience. You will also be responsible for analyzing the performance of social media campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.

SEO Specialist: As an SEO specialist, you will be responsible for optimizing websites to improve their search engine rankings. You will work closely with content creators and web developers to ensure that the website is optimized for search engines.

Content Marketing Manager: As a content marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing content that promotes products or services. You will work closely with other teams to ensure that the content is aligned with the business objectives.

Email Marketing Manager: As an email marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing email campaigns to promote products or services. You will work closely with other teams to ensure that the email campaigns are effective and meet the business objectives.

Pursuing a course in digital marketing can help you gain the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in this field. You can explore various courses available online and choose one that suits your needs and interests. I hope this helps you in your search for a fulfilling career. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.
Asked on - Jan 31, 2024 | Answered on Feb 29, 2024
Thank you so much for your advice sir.
Ans: Welcome

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

i am working and also having a business of freelancing of courier and passport but when there is query related to courier customer ask the rate and after that there is no revert so what should i do
Ans: It’s understandable that you’re facing difficulty with customers not responding after asking for courier rates. Here are some tips that might help you:

Follow up: It’s possible that the customer is busy or has forgotten to respond. You can send a gentle reminder email after a few days to check if they are still interested in your services. You can also ask if they have any questions or concerns that you can address.

Be clear: Make sure that your initial email is clear and concise. Provide all the necessary information, including the rates, delivery time, and any other relevant details. This will help the customer make an informed decision.

Offer discounts: Consider offering discounts or promotions to customers who use your services frequently. This can encourage them to continue using your services and also help build a long-term relationship.

Improve your communication: Make sure that you are communicating effectively with your customers. Respond to their queries promptly and provide regular updates on the status of their shipment.

Ask for feedback: After the shipment is delivered, ask the customer for feedback on your services. This can help you identify areas for improvement and also show the customer that you value their opinion.

If you’re still facing difficulty, you can consider reaching out to a business consultant or mentor for guidance. They can provide you with personalized advice based on your specific situation.

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Sir/Madam, My wife works in corporate school in Hyderabad where they have taken bond for 2 months notice . In addition they also with hold 2 months pay after joining. She has benn working for 10 years and after every increment they again withhold increment amount for 2 months. They took separate agreement for this withholding but did not share employee copy with her. I feel this is immoral, but want to know if this is legally right? Please.let.us know
Ans: I’m sorry to hear that your wife is facing this issue. Withholding pay and increments without the employee’s consent is not legal in India. As per the Payment of Wages Act, 1936, employers are required to pay wages to their employees on time and cannot withhold any part of the wages without the employee’s consent. Similarly, as per the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965, employers are required to pay bonuses to their employees on time and cannot withhold any part of the bonus.

Regarding the bond for 2 months notice, it is legal for employers to have a notice period clause in the employment contract. However, the notice period should be reasonable and should not exceed three months3. If the notice period is longer than three months, it may be considered unreasonable and unenforceable.

Regarding the withholding of increments, it is not legal for employers to withhold increments without the employee’s consent. If your wife has not given her consent for the withholding of increments, she can file a complaint with the Labour Commissioner.

Regarding the separate agreement for withholding increments, it is not legal for employers to make separate agreements that are not disclosed to the employee. Employers are required to provide a copy of the employment contract to the employee at the time of joining.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Aug 21, 2023Translate
I have 18 years IT experience as Developer,team lead,Manager. Have done fairly well in career so far. But I am not really enjoying people management and team leading. I switched job in 2021 consciously took a senior developer role. Very happy with this role, but issue is after some time companies expect you to lead teams. Financially I am good, and no dependents. Ready to take a pay cut. What other career options/ line of work can I do? Wish to remain in IT ? To summarize, I wish to remain an individual contributor. Kindly reply
Ans: It’s great to hear that you have 18 years of experience in IT and have done well in your career so far. It’s also good to know that you are happy with your current role as a senior developer. If you wish to remain an individual contributor, there are several career options that you can consider within the IT industry.

Technical Architect: As a technical architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing complex software systems. You will work closely with developers and other stakeholders to ensure that the system meets the business requirements and is scalable, secure, and maintainable.

Data Scientist: As a data scientist, you will be responsible for analyzing large datasets to identify patterns and trends. You will use statistical and machine learning techniques to develop predictive models that can be used to make informed business decisions.

DevOps Engineer: As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the infrastructure that supports the software development process. You will work closely with developers to ensure that the software is deployed and tested efficiently and reliably.

Technical Writer: As a technical writer, you will be responsible for creating documentation that explains complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner. You will work closely with developers and other stakeholders to ensure that the documentation is accurate and up-to-date.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer: As a software quality assurance engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the software meets the required quality standards. You will work closely with developers to identify and fix defects in the software.

These are just a few examples of the many career options available to you as an experienced IT professional. I hope this helps you in your search for a fulfilling career. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

My daughter currently in Sydney, MS in marketing completed in Sydney University, got the job but now she want to come back to India, is it possible to get the job in India...
Ans: It is definitely possible for your daughter to find a job in India after completing her MS in Marketing from Sydney University. According to a source, there are many job opportunities available in India for marketing graduates. Here are some potential career paths that may be suitable for your daughter:

Marketing Manager: Marketing managers are responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote products or services. They work with other departments to ensure that marketing campaigns are aligned with the company’s overall goals. This career path requires a degree in marketing or a related field.

Brand Manager: Brand managers are responsible for developing and maintaining a company’s brand image. They work with other departments to ensure that the company’s products and services are aligned with the brand’s values and goals. This career path requires a degree in marketing or a related field.

Market Research Analyst: Market research analysts collect and analyze data to help companies understand their customers and competitors. They use this information to develop marketing strategies and improve products and services. This career path requires a degree in marketing or a related field.

Digital Marketing Specialist: Digital marketing specialists use online channels such as social media, email, and search engines to promote products and services. They create and manage digital marketing campaigns and analyze data to improve their effectiveness. This career path requires a degree in marketing or a related field.

Sales Manager: Sales managers are responsible for leading a team of sales representatives to achieve sales goals. They develop sales strategies, train sales representatives, and analyze data to improve sales performance. This career path requires a degree in marketing or a related field.

It’s important to note that there are many other career paths that your daughter could pursue. I recommend that she researches these options and speaks with professionals in the field to determine which path is right for her. Best of luck to your daughter in her career search!

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

I have a double masters degree (M.Tech. and M.Sc.) in biochemical engineering and biotechnology, respectively, along with GATE qualification. I am 32 years old now, but I am still unemployed. I did well in my previous institute in my teaching job, but due to some internal politics, I lost my job. Due to these reasons and age problems, I also don't want to pursue a PhD. Please guide me regarding this.
Ans: I’m sorry to hear that you are currently unemployed. With your double masters degree in biochemical engineering and biotechnology, you have a strong educational background that can be leveraged to find a job. Here are some potential career paths that may be suitable for you:

Biomedical Engineer: Biomedical engineers design and develop medical equipment, devices, and software. They work with doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to create new technologies that improve patient care. This career path requires a degree in biomedical engineering.

Biotech Research Scientist: Biotech research scientists work in laboratories to develop new drugs, vaccines, and other medical products. They conduct experiments, analyze data, and write reports. This career path requires a degree in biotechnology or a related field.

Bioinformatics Scientist: Bioinformatics scientists use computer science and statistics to analyze biological data. They work with large datasets to identify patterns and relationships that can be used to develop new drugs and treatments. This career path requires a degree in bioinformatics or a related field.

Quality Control Analyst: Quality control analysts work in manufacturing facilities to ensure that products meet quality standards. They test products, analyze data, and write reports. This career path requires a degree in a related field such as biotechnology or biochemistry.

Technical Writer: Technical writers create documents such as user manuals, product specifications, and training materials. They work with engineers and scientists to understand complex technical information and translate it into easy-to-understand language. This career path requires strong writing skills and a degree in a related field.

It’s important to note that there are many other career paths that you could pursue. I recommend that you research these options and speak with professionals in the field to determine which path is right for you. It’s also important to keep in mind that everyone has unique strengths and weaknesses, and it’s important to find a career that aligns with those strengths. Best of luck in your job search!

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Hi, sir myself Mohamed umar I am 32 year old who is working as accounts assistant till I am working in mid scale company but I always wanted to work in big MNC firm where I earn more and grow job wise but no MNC accepting my mid scale organisation experience how to resolve this what certification I can do get the job at MNCs
Ans: Hello Mohamed Umar, I understand that you are looking to transition from your current mid-scale company to a big MNC firm. It’s great to hear that you are looking to grow your career.

It’s not uncommon for MNCs to prefer candidates with experience in larger organizations. However, there are several steps you can take to improve your chances of getting hired by an MNC. Here are some tips:

Get certified: Earning a certification in a relevant field can help demonstrate your knowledge and skills to potential employers. For example, if you are interested in finance, you could consider earning a certification such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.

Network: Networking is a great way to meet people who work in the industry you are interested in. Attend industry events, join professional organizations, and connect with people on LinkedIn. You never know who might be able to help you land your dream job.

Gain relevant experience: If you are having trouble getting hired by an MNC, consider gaining experience in a related field. This could include working for a larger organization or taking on a role that is related to the field you are interested in.

Apply for entry-level positions: If you are having trouble getting hired for a more senior position, consider applying for entry-level positions. This will give you the opportunity to gain experience and work your way up the ladder.

Tailor your resume and cover letter: Make sure that your resume and cover letter are tailored to the specific job you are applying for. Highlight your relevant experience and skills, and make sure that your application stands out from the crowd.

I hope these tips help you in your job search. Best of luck!

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

How about job opportunities for Indians at Germany (Berlin) after completing MBA from Arden University? During MBA degree, if we want to work part time, how difficult to get the job opportunities?
Ans: There are many job opportunities available in Germany for Indian students who have completed their MBA. According to a source, many Indian students choose to stay in Germany after completing their studies, taking advantage of the numerous job opportunities available in fields such as engineering, information technology, healthcare, and business.

Arden University Berlin offers its students access to an online Careers Portal, which currently features around 7,000 job vacancies in the Berlin area (accurate as of March 2020) 1. Additionally, students are eligible to work up to 120 days a year in Germany while they study with Arden University Berlin .

The eligibility criteria for working students in Germany may vary depending on the part of the world you’re from, and what kind of agreement your respective governments have regarding working visas. However, there are some general rules that are widely applicable. If you’re from any country in the European Union (or Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein), you’ll have the same kind of access and entitlement to the job market as a German student would. Students from non-EU/EEA countries are limited to no more than 120 full days, or 240 half days per year.

It’s important to note that finding a job opportunity while studying part-time can be challenging. However, it’s not impossible. I recommend that your son researches these options and speaks with professionals in the field to determine which path is right for him. I wish your son the best of luck in his career search!

Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jan 30, 2024Translate
My son is 21 year old having Learning Deficiency and also ADHD. he failed in last year BA and not likely to clear this year also. He is passionate for fitness & bodybuilding and not keen to pursue anything else. What should be his career path?
Ans: I understand that your son is passionate about fitness and bodybuilding. It’s great to hear that he has a clear interest in a particular field. There are many career paths that he can pursue that align with his interests and strengths. Here are some potential career paths that may be suitable for your son:

Fitness Trainer: This career path would allow your son to work with clients to help them achieve their fitness goals. It requires a certification, which can be obtained through a variety of programs.
Athletic Coach: Your son could consider becoming a coach for a sports team or individual athletes. This would allow him to share his knowledge and passion for fitness with others.
Physical Therapist: Physical therapy is a field that focuses on helping people recover from injuries and illnesses. It requires a degree in physical therapy, but it could be a great fit for someone who is passionate about fitness and helping others.
Sports Nutritionist: A sports nutritionist works with athletes to help them optimize their diets and achieve their fitness goals. This career path requires a degree in nutrition and a certification1.
Personal Trainer: Personal trainers work with clients to help them achieve their fitness goals. They create customized workout plans and provide guidance on nutrition and exercise. Certification is required.
It’s important to note that there are many other career paths that your son could pursue. I recommend that he researches these options and speaks with professionals in the field to determine which path is right for him. It’s also important to keep in mind that everyone has unique strengths and weaknesses, and it’s important to find a career that aligns with those strengths. I wish your son the best of luck in his career search!

Answered on Jan 18, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Nov 23, 2023Translate
I studied B.A unfortunately i failed in 1 subject then i married someone who even didn't support to study i stuck with all the plans gone now am 35 year old nobody allow to complete my degree in that days but now i don't have money i feel bad about my situation... i want to study BBA.LLB or BBA in fashion designing i searching for the couse or BBA and MBA in marketing i have so much confusion if i ask for regular degree everyone told me that u should go distance or online program but for me... i have already struggling i can't do any fancy world experience i can't do experiments now i just want to join regular program and need to achieve my goal help me how can i join which colleges is allow me on this age
Ans: I’m sorry to hear about your struggles. It’s never too late to pursue your dreams, and I’m here to help you find the best way to achieve your goals.

Based on your interests, you are considering pursuing a degree in BBA.LLB, BBA in fashion designing, or BBA and MBA in marketing. Pursuing a regular degree program may be challenging due to your financial situation and other constraints. However, there are many colleges and universities that offer distance or online programs that may be more suitable for you.

Here are some colleges and universities that offer distance or online programs in the fields you are interested in:

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU): IGNOU is a well-known university that offers distance learning programs in various fields, including law, fashion design, and management. They offer a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Law (B.Com LLB) program that may be of interest to you1. They also offer a Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design (BAFD) program that can help you pursue your interest in fashion design. Additionally, they offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program that can help you pursue your interest in marketing.

Sikkim Manipal University (SMU): SMU is another well-known university that offers distance learning programs in various fields, including law, fashion design, and management. They offer a Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law (BBA LLB) program that may be of interest to you4. They also offer a Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design (BScFD) program that can help you pursue your interest in fashion design. Additionally, they offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program that can help you pursue your interest in marketing.

Amity University Online: Amity University Online is a reputed university that offers online programs in various fields, including law, fashion design, and management. They offer a Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law (BBA LLB) program that may be of interest to you. They also offer a Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design and Technology (BScFDT) program that can help you pursue your interest in fashion design. Additionally, they offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program that can help you pursue your interest in marketing.

Please note that the admission requirements and fees for these programs may vary depending on the university and program you choose. It is best to research the specific program you are interested in and consult with the university to understand the requirements and process.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Answered on Jan 18, 2024

I am 56 years old and work as Healthcare management Consultant in a reputed software firm. Has about 30 years of experience in this space. We want to migrate to abroad. I am not sure about the options to do so. I have a few questions - Is it possible to migrate at this age?, What are the countries in which i can continue to work?. Would like to work in a healthcare management consulting firm?. Appreciate your quick reply.
Ans: Thank you for sharing your background and questions. I will do my best to provide you with helpful information.

Firstly, it is possible to migrate to another country at any age, including 56 years old. However, the process and requirements may vary depending on the country you are interested in. Some countries may have age restrictions for certain types of visas or work permits, while others may not. It is best to research the specific country you are interested in and consult with a qualified immigration lawyer or consultant to understand the requirements and process.

Regarding your second question, there are many countries where you can continue to work as a healthcare management consultant. Some of the top countries for healthcare consulting include the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Singapor. However, there are many other countries that also have a demand for healthcare consultants, so it is worth researching the specific country you are interested in.

If you are interested in working for a healthcare management consulting firm, there are many options available. Some of the top healthcare consulting firms include Boston Consulting Group, ZS, L.E.K. Consulting, Bain & Company, ClearView Healthcare Partners, and IQVIA. These firms have a global presence and offer a range of services to clients in the healthcare industry.

Answered on Jan 15, 2024

Hi .. good afternoon I am 60 retired but looking to work atleast for next 5 years . Am a CA but contacts are not that great and experience all along been in manufacturing sectors ...Rajesh Jayaraman
Ans: Good afternoon, Rajesh! It’s great to hear that you are looking to work for the next 5 years. You have a strong background in manufacturing sectors and are a CA, which can be an asset in the field of finance. Here are some steps you can take to help you find jobs in the manufacturing sector:

Update your resume and LinkedIn profile: Highlight your experience in the manufacturing sector and your CA credentials. Make sure to tailor your resume to the job description of the roles you are interested in.

Build a strong network: Connect with professionals in the field of finance and manufacturing on LinkedIn, attend industry events, and join relevant groups. This can help you learn about job opportunities and get referrals.

Gain relevant experience: Consider taking online courses or certifications in finance, accounting, and other relevant areas. You can also work on personal projects or contribute to open-source projects to build your portfolio.

Apply to jobs: Look for job openings in the manufacturing sector that match your skills and interests. You can use job search engines such as Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn to find relevant job postings.

Prepare for interviews: Research the company and the role you are applying for, and practice answering common interview questions. Be prepared to showcase your experience in the manufacturing sector and your CA credentials.

Consider relocation: If you are open to relocation, you can expand your job search to other cities in India or other countries. This can increase your chances of finding a job that matches your skills and interests.

Answered on Jan 15, 2024

Hi, I am a physics Phd from IISER Pune and pursuing a postdoc(Biophysics) for the past 1.5 years in USA. I am looking to transition to industry with quantitative roles including quantitative analyst and data science in USA/Canada. My wife currently works in canada. What should be my strategy going forward to get these jobs wjile being on my current position?
Ans: Hello! It’s great to hear that you are looking to transition to industry with quantitative roles. You have a strong academic background and experience in biophysics, which can be an asset in the field of data science. Here are some steps you can take to help you transition to a quantitative role in the USA/Canada:

Update your resume and LinkedIn profile: Highlight your academic achievements, research experience, and technical skills relevant to data science and quantitative analysis. Make sure to tailor your resume to the job description of the roles you are interested in.

Build a strong network: Connect with professionals in the field of data science and quantitative analysis on LinkedIn, attend industry events, and join relevant groups. This can help you learn about job opportunities and get referrals.

Gain relevant experience: Consider taking online courses or certifications in data science, machine learning, and programming languages such as Python and R. You can also work on personal projects or contribute to open-source projects to build your portfolio.

Apply to jobs: Look for job openings in the USA/Canada that match your skills and interests. You can use job search engines such as Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn to find relevant job postings.

Prepare for interviews: Research the company and the role you are applying for, and practice answering common interview questions. Be prepared to showcase your technical skills and experience in data science and quantitative analysis.

Consider relocation: If you are open to relocation, you can expand your job search to other cities in the USA/Canada. This can increase your chances of finding a job that matches your skills and interests.

I hope these steps help you in your transition to a quantitative role in the USA/Canada. Good luck with your job search!

Answered on Jan 15, 2024

Hello sir, I am very good at communication & analysis skills...I love to do any business analysis like studying new business in and out....Ex I can take any field do research and plan beautiful business to start....I am 40 years old what to do big in life..... I am totally confused to choose field for me.... Kindly suggest
Ans: Hello! It’s great to hear that you have excellent communication and analysis skills. You mentioned that you love to study new businesses and plan beautiful businesses to start. That’s a fantastic skill to have! Based on your interests, you might want to consider a career as a Business Analyst. Business analysts are responsible for helping companies improve their operations and procedures, reduce costs, and identify inefficiencies. They work on project teams and analyze business problems using technical solutions. They also create system documentation and user manuals, work on multiple projects at once, and understand an organization’s processes as they relate to a project’s goals.

To become a business analyst, you typically need a bachelor’s degree in some type of business discipline such as business analytics, business information systems, business administration, logistics, statistics, sociology, political science, or finance. Employers hiring for more advanced positions often look for candidates with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Keep in mind that you don’t necessarily need a master’s degree to advance in this field. Sufficient experience, specialized knowledge, or solid performance may qualify you for a business analyst position.

Here are some popular business analyst career paths to consider:

Data Analyst: Collects and organizes data to find useful information.
Network Analyst: Analyzes and optimizes network performance.
Test Analyst: Develops and executes test plans to ensure software quality.
**Business Consultant

Answered on Jan 12, 2024

HI Guru, I want to know about independent director its new terminology for me . I am having 18+ years in SAP consulting , Can I become independent director ? I also want to know what are roles and responsibilities of independent director. Regards, Praveen
Ans: Hello Praveen, thank you for your question. An independent director is a non-executive director of a company who helps the company in improving corporate credibility and governance standards. The role of an independent director is to provide an impartial opinion as they are not part of the company’s existing management. The Companies Act, 2013 has defined the term “Independent Director” along with several new requirements relating to their appointment, duties, role, and responsibilities.

The provisions relating to the appointment of Independent directors are contained in Section 149 of the Companies Act, 2013 should be read along with Rule 4 and Rule 5 of the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014 1. The Companies Act, 2013 mandates certain companies to have independent directors on their Board of Directors.

As for your question about becoming an independent director, it is possible for you to become one. However, the eligibility criteria for becoming an independent director are defined by the Companies Act, 2013 and the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The eligibility criteria include qualifications, experience, and other factors such as age, independence, and expertise.

In terms of roles and responsibilities, independent directors have several duties such as:

Undertaking appropriate induction and regularly updating and refreshing their skills, knowledge, and familiarity with the company.
Attempting to attend the company’s general meetings.
Attempting to attend Board of Director’s meetings and board committees meeting being a member.
Providing independent judgment to the board on matters such as finances, strategy, performance, risk management, and key appointments.
Playing an active role in succession-planning.
Protecting the interests of all stakeholders.
I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!
Loading...Please wait!