HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Apr 22, 2024

R P Yadav is the founder, chairman and managing director of Genius Consultants Limited, a 30-year-old human resources solutions company.
Over the years, he has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Lifetime Achievement Award from World HR Congress and HR Person Of The Year from Public Relations Council of India.
Asked by Anonymous - Jan 22, 2024Hindi

What is the career path and the highest designation for a drone pilot? What should be considered for selecting a center for getting all the 3 certifications of drone piloting? Is drone pilot a good way of career in India for now?

Ans: Hi,
There is a drone pilot course offered by the Drone academy, Govt of Telangana. You can do that course.
Asked on - May 30, 2024 | Not Answered yet
Thank you Sir

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jan 06, 2024

My son is in IGCSE School following UK Cambridge syllabus & grading. What are his prospects in India & abroad if he continues same until O Level. Which fields he can explore as he is interested in becoming a Pilot.
Ans: Hello Munira,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to hear that you son is studying the IGCSE curriculum. Concerning your question as to what are his prospects in India and abroad, I would like to tell you that we only deal with overseas education. To answer your question first, I would like to let you know that your son will be provided with a solid academic foundation that is globally acclaimed if he continues with the IGCSE curriculum until O level. You would be glad to know that a number of possibilities for him to pursue higher education or employment overseas may be opened through this educational path. Owing to their strict requirements as well as compliance with global educational criteria, the IGCSE qualifications are highly appreciated by a number of nations and institutions. As your son aspires to become a pilot, I would recommend that he focuses on STEM disciplines viz., Mathematics and Physics as these would be advantageous. A solid foundation in the scientific ideas that drive aviation are provided by these subjects. Not just that, after completing O levels, pursuing further studies in aviation sciences, aeronautical engineering, or even attending specialized programs in pilot training could pave the way for your son to become a pilot. I would like to tell you that although difficult, it’s a gratifying career that can be aided by a robust academic foundation, such as the one provided by the IGCSE curriculum.