Home > Career > R P Yadav

R P Yadav

HR, Workspace Expert 

277 Answers | 27 Followers

R P Yadav is the founder, chairman and managing director of Genius Consultants Limited, a 30-year-old human resources solutions company.
Over the years, he has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Lifetime Achievement Award from World HR Congress and HR Person Of The Year from Public Relations Council of India.

Answered on Mar 27, 2024

Hi, I am a market research executive currently working with a decent salary in my hometown. I am looking for options to relocate to a foreign destination with my small kid but not sure about how to execute my plans. My query is which country/location offers friendly environment for single parenting and what is the process of getting hold of a decent job in my current career path in the suggested location?
Based on my research, here are some countries that are considered friendly for single parents:

Sweden: Gothenburg is known for its high standard of living, relaxed pace of life, and family-friendly appeal. Healthcare is free for all kids until the age of 20, and even after that, it’s more than affordable.
UK: Liverpool is attractive for single parents due to its affordable property prices and excellent schools.
Spain: Barcelona offers affordable housing, a low cost of living, and a relaxed Mediterranean vibe.
Italy: Pisa is more affordable than you’d imagine, especially in comparison to some of Italy’s other major cities.
Belgium: Brussels offers a robust healthcare system, stellar schools, and pocket-friendly housing choices.
Finland: Helsinki is known for its exceptional education, accessible childcare, and solid median incomes.
France: Bordeaux marries Parisian elegance and architectural charm with a more attainable cost of living.
Denmark: Copenhagen has low crime rates, closely-knit communities, and one of Europe’s smallest economic gaps.
As for job opportunities for market research executives abroad, there is a great demand for market research jobs around the world. You can find the most popular research job options on websites such as Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and Monster. The requirements to get market research jobs usually include having a bachelor’s degree in statistics, marketing, market research, or a related field, and often recruiters expect that the candidates must have experience in the market research industry.

Please note that this is a general guide and the specifics can vary based on individual circumstances. It’s recommended to consult with a relocation expert or an immigration lawyer to understand the legal and logistical aspects of moving to a new country. Also, consider the cultural fit and language barriers that might exist in the new location. Good luck with your plans!

Answered on Mar 26, 2024

As per my experience if you have good expeirence of 30+ years in their fields but those having literature professional qualification. Even though the person who have 30+ yrs.experience have also good records builtup wd the staff/ colleague a coordial relationship in the interest of Organization betterment. In ur opinion who will.be better candidate either litr.professional holding who have only 1/2 yr. Exp. Or who have non professional wd 30+ yrs.good experience holder candidate? RAWAT CS
Ans: The choice between a candidate with a professional qualification and less experience versus a candidate with extensive experience but no professional qualification can depend on several factors. Here are some considerations:

Role Requirements: Some roles may require specific professional qualifications, regardless of experience. In such cases, the candidate with the qualification would be preferred.
Nature of Work: If the role involves practical, hands-on tasks that one learns over time, a candidate with extensive experience might be more suitable.
Organizational Culture: Some organizations value formal education and qualifications, while others prioritize practical experience.
Future Goals: If the role is expected to evolve in a direction that requires the skills taught in the professional qualification, the professionally qualified candidate might be a better fit.
In general, both professional qualifications and experience are valuable, and the “better” candidate would depend on the specific circumstances and requirements of the role. It’s also worth noting that many organizations value a mix of both formal education and practical experience. Ultimately, the decision would be based on who would add the most value to the organization and the role.

Answered on Mar 26, 2024

I have 18 yrs of exp in Recruitment field, yet have Not been able to build my skills. I have not become a manager and so my salary has not grown. I have worked in consultancies only (not companies ) At age 47, I feel burnout, and am without job opportunity due to stability and age . Pl advise.
Ans: I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way, but please remember that it’s never too late to make changes in your career. Here are a few suggestions:

Upskill: Consider upskilling in areas that are in demand in the recruitment field. This could be data analysis, HR technologies, or even soft skills like leadership and negotiation. There are many online platforms offering courses that you can take at your own pace.
Networking: Networking can open up opportunities that you might not find in job postings. Attend industry events, join online forums or groups related to your field, and don’t hesitate to reach out to old colleagues or friends.
Mentorship: A mentor who has experience in your field can provide guidance, help you set career goals, and offer advice on professional development.
Well-being: It’s important to take care of your mental health. If you’re feeling burnout, it might be helpful to speak to a professional who can provide strategies to manage stress. Remember, it’s okay to take breaks and make time for activities you enjoy.
Consult a Career Coach: A career coach can provide personalized advice based on your specific situation. They can help you identify your strengths, explore different career paths, and plan actionable steps towards your career goals.
Remember, everyone’s career path is unique and it’s okay to take your time to figure out what works best for you. Good luck!

Answered on Mar 22, 2024

Hi experts, My son is 24 years perusing this MSc in Physics from IIT and will be completing his masters in 2024 May, he is Mechanical Engineer as well. What are the job opportunities for him in India ?? Kindly assist on this please.
Ans: Your son has a strong educational background with a Mechanical Engineering degree and an upcoming MSc in Physics from IIT. This combination opens up a wide range of job opportunities in both the public and private sectors. Here are some potential job roles and sectors he might consider:

Job Roles:

Research Analyst: Conduct research on physical phenomena, create theories and develop methods on how to apply physical laws and theories.
Observation Scientist: Collect and record data, which enables them to construct and then test hypotheses and theories.
Assistant Scientist: Provide support to the scientist in research and educational subject.
Physics Training Manager: Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses. They research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their careers.
Software Engineer: Physics helps with logical thinking, debugging issues, solving complex problems, and working with physics-related applications.
Sectors:

Healthcare: MSc Physics graduates have ample opportunities in sectors like healthcare.
Manufacturing and Electronics Companies: These companies often require individuals with a strong understanding of physics.
Academic Institutions: Both public and private academic institutions often have positions for individuals with a background in physics.
Research Laboratories: These can be in the public or private sector.
Atomic and Space Organizations: Organizations like BARC, ISRO often recruit individuals with a strong background in physics.
Telecommunication Sectors: The principles of physics are often used in this sector.
Remember, the salary can vary based on the role and the organization. A campus placement could get students approximately 9-10 LPA and can increase up to 30 LPA based on the experience gained. In the government sector, salaries range from INR 5,00,000 to INR 7,00,000 per annum.

I would recommend your son to start exploring these opportunities and see which ones align with his interests and career goals. Good luck!

Answered on Mar 22, 2024

I want to know about some genuine freelancing job or related jobs.I am jobless and have enough time to engage work from home type jobs.please guide.
Ans: Sure, I can provide some guidance on finding genuine freelancing jobs. Here are some key points to consider:

Freelancing Platforms: There are several online platforms where you can find freelance work. Some of the best freelancing sites include Freelancer, Chegg India, Flexiport, Upwork, Behance, Dribble, Dream Jobs, and more. You can create a profile on these platforms and start applying for jobs that match your skills.
Type of Work: Freelancing jobs can range from writing, web designing, data entry, digital marketing, graphic designing, and many more. Identify your skills and look for jobs that align with them.
Payment Systems: Reputable freelancing platforms provide secure payment systems, ensuring that freelancers receive timely and fair compensation for their work.
Building Reputation: The best freelancing sites implement rating and review systems, allowing freelancers to build their online reputation. Positive feedback and high ratings can attract more clients and lead to better opportunities in the future.
Networking: Freelancing platforms often provide networking features such as forums, chat rooms, and communities where freelancers can connect with peers, share experiences, and seek advice.
Remember, freelancing requires patience and persistence, but with the right approach, it can provide a significant source of income and allow you to work on your own terms. Good luck!

Answered on Mar 21, 2024

Hi, My daughter has finished his BDS and MDS and worked for 8years as a dentist. Now due to some health concerns and family issues, she wants to work from home or do office job that pays her well and is relevant to medicine / science. What are her career prospects?
Ans: Hello! It’s great to hear about your daughter’s experience in dentistry. There are several career paths she could consider that align with her background in medicine and science, and allow for remote or office work:

Medical Writing: Medical writers create scientific documents based on medicine or health care. They might write research papers, articles, medical news, or content for healthcare websites. This job can often be done remotely.
Healthcare Consulting: As a consultant, she could provide expert advice to healthcare organizations or private practices. This could involve strategy, management, financial advice, and more.
Medical Sales Representative: She could work for a pharmaceutical or medical supply company, selling products to healthcare professionals. Some of these roles may require travel, but others could be done remotely.
Telemedicine: With her background in dentistry, she could provide consultations and advice to patients over the phone or through video calls.
Healthcare Administration: She could consider roles in healthcare administration or management, which might involve overseeing staff, budgets, and operations at a healthcare facility.
Education: She could consider teaching online courses or webinars on dentistry or related topics.
Research: If she’s interested in research, there are many remote opportunities in medical and scientific research.
Remember, it’s important for her to consider what she enjoys and what her long-term career goals are. I hope this gives her a good starting point!

Answered on Mar 21, 2024

Hi Sir/Madam, I was working in an company where only 7 people are there .And, I absconded from the company 2 week back, because there they were discriminating the employees by religion who all are not their own religion. Every morning they'll use to do thier religious related things and also they were asked me to do gradually . But, I refused, because I never ever used to do those things and not comfortable as well. Since the day, that Manager was indirectly targeting, pressurizing me & some people and separating us. Not able to work properly and got depressed But, in our Offer letter it has been mentioned that there are 3 Years of probation period and without completing Notice period employees experience letter and releaving letter won't be provided. So, I absconded from that organisation without any releaving letter and experience letter, because I couldn't not able to pursue there. So, pls give right solutions to pursue my career, because I have 2 Years of experience. I don't want to waste my work experience.
Ans: I’m sorry to hear about your difficult situation. But I can suggest some general steps you might consider:

Document Everything: Keep a record of all communications and incidents that led to your decision to leave the company. This could be useful if you need to prove your case later.
Legal Advice: It might be beneficial to consult with a legal expert or a labor attorney who can provide advice based on your specific situation and local labor laws.
Human Rights Commission: If you believe you were discriminated against based on your religion, you might want to contact your local human rights commission or similar organization.
Job Search: Start looking for a new job that aligns with your career goals and provides a respectful work environment. Your previous experience will definitely be valuable.
Explain Your Situation: When applying for new jobs, be honest about your situation. Employers understand that not all work environments are healthy, and explaining your situation might help them understand your decision.
Remember, it’s important to seek professional advice in situations like these. I hope things get resolved for you soon.

Answered on Mar 21, 2024

Answered on Mar 21, 2024

Sir my name is Pooja I'm from Mumbai.. I am always concerned my job. After graduation i worked in call centre because I'm not aware of jobs i got then I did that time. I told my friend i m working as Customer service.. they look cheap !! Eww she is working.. but my goal is to get job in good finance profile I'm getting in accounts executive profile and that are 40+ km from my hometown to travel. Idk what I do ? Should I do that job or and also jobs was very far from where I live like a 40 km or 50km. Is it worth?? I want to do but traveling k vajah se raat bhut late hoga wahi soch Rahi hu ! Please give me a suggestion. I would love to hear back.
Ans: Hello Pooja, it’s great to hear from you. Your concerns about your job and travel are completely valid. Here are a few things you might consider:

Job Satisfaction: It’s important to find a job that aligns with your career goals and interests. If the finance profile is what you aspire to, then it might be worth considering, even if it’s a bit far.
Travel Time: Long commutes can be tiring and can affect your work-life balance. However, some people use this time to read, learn new things, or relax by listening to music or podcasts.
Safety: Since you mentioned that you might get home late due to the commute, consider the safety aspect as well.
Opportunities Closer to Home: Keep looking for opportunities that might come up closer to your home.
Remote Work: With the current trend of remote work, many companies offer flexible work-from-home options. You could look for such opportunities in your desired profile.
Remember, it’s your decision at the end of the day. Consider all factors including your health, safety, interest in the job profile, and work-life balance. Hope this helps

Answered on Mar 20, 2024

Hi Sir , I have been working in a company for 3 years as Relationship Manager and that company is not given me appraisal since last 3 years , however , Performance is Good so please tell me what should I do that and I have already spoke to Higher senior management, not solution yet.
Ans: It can be quite disheartening to not receive an appraisal despite good performance and consistent efforts. Here are some steps you can consider taking:

Document Your Performance: Keep a record of all your achievements, targets met, and any positive feedback from clients or colleagues. This will help you build a case for your appraisal.
Request a Formal Meeting: Schedule a formal meeting with your HR department or manager to discuss your concerns. Present your documented performance and ask for specific reasons for the lack of appraisal.
Understand the Policy: Ensure you understand the company’s appraisal policy. Sometimes, appraisals may be tied to factors beyond individual performance, such as company-wide financial constraints.
Seek Feedback: Ask for constructive feedback on your performance. There may be areas of improvement that you’re unaware of, which could be affecting your appraisal.
Explore Internal Opportunities: Sometimes, moving to a different department or taking on new responsibilities can lead to recognition and appraisal.
Consider External Options: If you feel your growth is being stifled, it may be worth exploring opportunities outside your current company.
Professional Advice: Consider seeking advice from a career coach or mentor who can provide an objective perspective and suggest further actions.
Remember, it’s important to approach this situation professionally and to seek a resolution that aligns with your career goals. Good luck!

Answered on Mar 20, 2024

My company wants to fire me as I am not willing relate to bangalore and join the office in person as my mom is bedridden due to tb and my grandma suffered heart attack and her lvf is working only 30%. I complained in hr and they too are singing thr same song as my manager what are my options.
Ans: I’m sorry to hear about your difficult situation. It’s important to know that as an employee, you have certain rights that may protect you in situations like these. Here are some steps you can consider:

Review Company Policies: Check your company’s policies on caregiving leave or remote work accommodations. Some companies may have provisions for such situations.
Legal Rights: Employees in India may have legal rights regarding caregiving responsibilities. It’s worth exploring whether there are any laws or legal precedents that support your need to care for ill family members.
Medical Documentation: Ensure you have all medical documentation for your mother and grandmother in order, as this can support your case for needing to work remotely or take leave.
HR Communication: Keep communicating with HR and document all interactions. Express your willingness to work and discuss possible compromises, such as part-time remote work.
Legal Consultation: If the situation doesn’t improve, consider consulting with a labor law attorney to understand your rights and the best course of action.
Labor Office: You may also approach the local labor office for guidance on how to handle this situation under the current employment laws.
Remember, it’s crucial to maintain a record of all communications and to approach the situation professionally. I hope you find a resolution that allows you to take care of your family while retaining your job. Good luck!

Answered on Mar 20, 2024

Hi sir I could not serve my 3 months notice period however I had served 2 months and asked HR to give me early reliving. I mentioned that my parents are not well and attached medical prescription but they denied and said you to serve complete 3 months. After 2 months I stopped going to office they were sending me absconding mails meanwhile and after 1month they sent me termination letter what shall I do In such case ? I was working there for 2 years.
Ans: I’m sorry to hear about your situation. When facing termination due to not serving the full notice period, it’s important to understand your rights and the potential legal implications. Here’s what you can consider doing:

Review Your Employment Contract: Check the terms regarding the notice period and termination. There might be provisions for situations like medical emergencies.
Legal Consultation: It may be beneficial to consult with a labor law attorney who can provide advice based on the specifics of your case and the applicable laws.
Documentation: Gather all relevant documentation, including the medical prescriptions you submitted, any communication from HR, and the termination letter.
Negotiation: You could attempt to negotiate with your employer, explaining the situation with your parents and seeking a compassionate resolution.
Labor Office: If negotiation fails, you may approach the local labor office or labor court for guidance and to explore options for redressal.
Understand Legal Precedents: Familiarize yourself with any legal precedents that may apply to your case. For instance, the Supreme Court has provided judgments on employment notice periods that might offer insights into your rights and obligations.
Remember, each situation is unique, and the best course of action depends on the specifics of your employment contract and the company’s policies. It’s crucial to handle the matter professionally and legally to ensure the best possible outcome. Good luck!

Answered on Mar 20, 2024

Hi.. I am 54 years old..previously worked in public sector bank for 15 years in various positions at branch level. Like cashier, admin and other roles. Which business i should enter or search a job abroad. Pl suggest
Ans: Hello! With your extensive experience in various roles at a public sector bank, you have a wealth of skills that can be valuable in many different fields. Here are some suggestions for both business opportunities and finding a job abroad:

Business Opportunities:

Financial Consulting: Utilize your banking knowledge to advise individuals or businesses on financial strategies.
Education and Training: Offer workshops or courses on financial literacy, leveraging your experience in banking operations.
Bookkeeping Services: Many small businesses need reliable bookkeeping, which could be a great fit given your background.
Start a Franchise: Consider purchasing a franchise in the financial sector, where your banking experience will be an asset.
Finding a Job Abroad:

Expand Your Skill Set: Take certification courses relevant to your desired field to enhance your qualifications.
Update Your Resume: Tailor it to reflect the key abilities and experiences that make you a suitable candidate for international roles.
Networking: Connect with professionals in the field you’re interested in, as well as expats who have successfully found jobs abroad3.
Job Portals: Utilize international job boards like LinkedIn and Indeed to find opportunities that match your skills and preferences3.
Remember to research the visa requirements and job market for the countries you’re interested in, as this will greatly influence your opportunities and the application process. Good luck with your new venture!

Answered on Mar 20, 2024

Hi Sir, in my Company the notice period is 3 months and I got an offer from another Company but asking me to join in 1 month. My Company is not accepting waiver for the waiver for the Notice Period. In this scenario, what are the options available to me under the Employment laws.
Ans: Navigating the notice period can be challenging, especially when there’s a new opportunity waiting for you. Under Indian employment laws, here are some options you might consider:

Negotiation: You can try to negotiate with your current employer for an early release. This could involve offering to train a replacement or demonstrating how your early departure won’t negatively impact the team.
Buyout Option: Some companies allow employees to buy out their notice period by paying a sum equivalent to the salary for the remaining notice period.
Mutual Consent: If both parties agree, the notice period can be waived or reduced. It’s worth having a discussion with your employer to see if this is a possibility.
Legal Advice: If negotiations fail, you may want to seek legal advice to understand if there are any specific clauses in your employment contract or company policies that could be leveraged in your favor.
Review Employment Contract: Check your employment contract for any clauses that might allow for a shorter notice period under certain circumstances.
Remember, the approach you take should be in line with the terms of your employment contract and the applicable laws. It’s important to handle the situation professionally to maintain a positive relationship with your current employer while transitioning to the new opportunity. Good luck!

Answered on Mar 20, 2024

Want some help or guide to complete my IT project
Ans: Certainly! Completing an IT project can be a complex task, but with the right approach, you can navigate it successfully. Here’s a guide to help you through the process:

Define Clear Objectives: Start by outlining the goals and deliverables of your project. This will give you a roadmap to follow and help you measure progress.
Develop a Project Plan: Create a detailed plan that includes timelines, resources, budget, and personnel involved. This will serve as your project’s blueprint.
Assemble Your Team: Gather a team with the necessary skills and expertise required for the project. Ensure everyone understands their roles and responsibilities.
Implement the Plan: Begin executing your project according to the plan. Monitor progress regularly and make adjustments as needed.
Quality Assurance: Continuously test your project’s outputs to ensure they meet the required standards and stakeholder expectations.
Stakeholder Communication: Keep stakeholders updated on progress, challenges, and changes. Their feedback can be invaluable.
Project Documentation: Document every aspect of your project. This includes technical documentation, project changes, and meeting minutes.
Review and Adjust: Regularly review the project’s progress against your initial objectives and make necessary adjustments.
Project Closure: Once your project meets all its objectives, go through a formal closure process. This includes getting sign-off from stakeholders, finalizing documentation, and releasing project resources.
Post-Project Review: After project completion, conduct a review to identify what went well and what could be improved for future projects.
For a more comprehensive guide, including templates and checklists, you might find resources like “The ultimate project completion checklist” from Filestage or “Project Closure Process: A Complete Guide” from KnowledgeHut helpful. These can provide you with detailed steps and considerations for each phase of your project.

Good luck with your IT project! If you need more specific advice or assistance, feel free to ask.

Answered on Mar 19, 2024

I have done diploma in civil engineering and have bachelor degree in commerce and work experience under local contractor now i want to work of a company i don't know how to approach them. What should I do?
Ans: Approaching a company for a job opportunity can be a structured process. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you:

Update Your Resume: Tailor your resume to highlight your diploma in civil engineering, bachelor’s degree in commerce, and any relevant experience you have. Make sure it’s clear, professional, and up-to-date.
Create a Cover Letter: Write a cover letter that explains why you are interested in working for the company and how your skills and experience make you a good fit for them.
Research Companies: Identify companies that interest you and that align with your career goals. Research their projects, values, and culture to tailor your application to each company.
Network: Use your connections from your diploma program, bachelor’s degree, and work experience. LinkedIn can be a great tool for this. Reach out to alumni, professors, and professionals in the industry.
Apply Online: Many companies have career sections on their websites where you can submit your application. Follow the application instructions carefully.
Follow Up: After submitting your application, if you haven’t heard back in a week or two, it’s appropriate to send a polite follow-up email to inquire about the status of your application.
Prepare for Interviews: If you get called for an interview, prepare by practicing common interview questions and scenarios relevant to the role you’re applying for.
Remember, persistence is key. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t get a response immediately. Keep applying and networking. Good luck!

Answered on Mar 19, 2024

Hello sir.iam enable to get job in civil field i completed my Engineering with B.tech Civil . earlier i have worked in gulf country for years .after 5 years move back to india but i didn't get any job. i did master in diploma interior design course for 6 months learn interior design course (Autocad,3dsmax, googleSketchup 2021.) i didn't not find enough package what should i do. i also learn Digital marketing course but its doesn't work forme.what should i do since 2 years i have been ideal.
Ans: I’m sorry to hear about your job search difficulties. It’s a challenging time, but don’t lose hope. Here are some suggestions based on your qualifications and interests:

Civil Engineering: As a B.Tech Civil Engineering graduate, you have abundant job opportunities1. You can find roles at top companies such as Larsen & Toubro (L&T), Hindustan Construction Company (HCC), Tata Projects, and Jacobs Engineering1. Various job roles, including Structural Engineer, Project Manager, Design Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Project Manager, and Urban Planner, are available across different cities in India1. You could also consider government jobs2 or starting your own venture3.

Interior Design: There are numerous job opportunities for interior designers in India4. You can find roles in architecture firms, interior design studios, real estate companies, and the hospitality industry5. You could also consider freelancing or starting your own interior design firm.

Digital Marketing: The digital marketing field is growing rapidly, with a wide range of job opportunities available6. Roles include SEO specialists, social media managers, and copywriters7. You could consider freelancing, consulting, or working in a digital marketing agency.

In addition to job searching, consider the following:

Networking: Connect with professionals in your field through social media platforms like LinkedIn. Attend industry events and webinars to meet potential employers and learn about new opportunities.
Continuing Education: Keep your skills up-to-date by pursuing relevant certifications and courses. This could make you more attractive to potential employers.
Portfolio: Showcase your work and skills through a professional portfolio. This could be particularly useful for demonstrating your interior design and digital marketing abilities.
Internships: If possible, consider internships to gain practical experience and make valuable industry connections.
Remember, every rejection is a step closer to a job offer that fits. Keep learning, improving, and applying. Good luck!

Answered on Mar 18, 2024

Answered on Mar 18, 2024

Sir I am civil engineer retired What options I can except to keep me active as previous years
Ans: I understand that you’re looking for ways to stay active and engaged in your retirement. Here are some options you might consider:

High School Teacher: You can help students develop a love for engineering and innovative thinking by working as a high school teacher.
Product Tester: You can help companies by using new products, inspecting them, and giving critiques on their quality.
Technical Writer: You can write instruction manuals and other technical documents to help consumers and professionals navigate machinery, equipment, or appliances.
Environmental Compliance Specialist: You can work for government agencies to uphold environmental laws and regulations.
Engineering Coordinator: You can coordinate and oversee the engineering projects within a company.
Land Surveyor: You can determine property boundaries and provide data relevant to the shape, contour, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features.
City Planner: You can help develop plans and programs for land use in urban areas.
Industrial Mechanic: You can maintain and repair factory equipment and other industrial machinery.
Start Railroad Modeling: This is one of the preferred hobbies for civil engineers.
You can also consider volunteering your time and expertise. There are many organizations that could benefit from your experience as a civil engineer.

Remember, it’s important to consider what you enjoy doing and what kind of work environment you thrive in. Good luck with your exploration!

Answered on Mar 18, 2024

I completed graduation (b.sc.)in 2012 and after two year finished m.sc. in math from private college. Then i started preparing for govt exam as civil service and state also but not succeed till now in different stage. In this period i started work as tutor but not satisfied. What are other option that stable my future.
Ans: I understand that you’re looking for a change in your career path. With your M.Sc. in Mathematics, there are several fields where your skills could be highly valued. Here are some options you might consider:

Market Researcher: They gather customer and competitor data for companies, which is used to develop goals and strategies.
Mathematics Teacher: You can work in schools, colleges, and universities based on your qualifications, experience, and expertise.
Data Analyst: They interpret complex data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve a business.
Financial Analyst: They assess the performance of stocks, bonds, and other types of investments.
Operation Manager: They are responsible for managing the production of goods and/or provision of services.
Credit Analyst: They assess the creditworthiness of individuals or businesses.
Researcher: They conduct thorough studies and investigations for a variety of areas.
Statistician: They use statistical methods to collect and analyze data and to help solve real-world problems in business, engineering, healthcare, or other fields.
Software Developer/Engineer: They design, install, test, and maintain software systems.
Sound Engineer: They are responsible for assembling, operating and maintaining the technical equipment used to record, amplify, enhance, mix or reproduce sound.
Investment Analyst: They provide stockbrokers, fund managers and stock market traders with financial information, advice and recommendations derived from global investment data.
Meteorologist: They forecast the weather and study the causes of particular weather conditions using information obtained from the land, sea and upper atmosphere.
Astronomer: They use ground-based and space-borne telescopes to make observations and collect data about celestial phenomena.
Game Designer: They devise what a game consists of and how it plays, defining all the core elements3.
Chartered Accountant: They offer financial advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records.
Remember, it’s important to consider what you enjoy doing and what kind of work environment you thrive in. You might also want to consider further education or certifications in your area of interest. Good luck with your career exploration!

Answered on Mar 15, 2024

Sir my son is continuing Btech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and going to compete 2024 june. Currently doing internship at Tata power western odisha distribution Ltd. What are the job prospects looking into current market demand. Or any other course he should do. Please suggest
Ans: Certainly! It’s great that your son is pursuing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) and gaining practical experience through his internship at Tata Power. Let’s explore the job prospects and potential courses for his career advancement:

Job Prospects for B.Tech EEE Graduates:
Electrical Engineer:
Design, develop, and maintain electrical systems.
Work in power generation, transmission, and distribution.
Opportunities in both public and private sectors.
Electronics Engineer:
Design and develop electronic circuits, devices, and systems.
Work in telecommunications, consumer electronics, and automation.
Power Systems Engineer:
Focus on power generation, transmission, and distribution systems.
Responsible for system stability and reliability.
Control Systems Engineer:
Design and implement control systems for automation and robotics.
Work in manufacturing, process industries, and automotive sectors.
Renewable Energy Engineer:
Specialize in solar, wind, or other renewable energy sources.
Design and optimize renewable energy systems.
Power Electronics Engineer:
Work on devices like inverters, converters, and motor drives.
Essential for renewable energy systems and electric vehicles.
Electrical Design Engineer:
Design electrical systems for buildings, infrastructure, or industrial projects.
Research and Development Engineer:
Explore innovative solutions and technologies.
Contribute to advancements in the field.
Telecommunications Engineer:
Design and maintain communication networks.
Work in mobile networks, satellite communication, and data centers.
Assistant Manager (Electrical/Electronics Engineer):
Supervise projects, teams, and operations.
Combine technical expertise with management skills.
Areas of Recruitment:
B.Tech EEE graduates find opportunities in various domains:

Automobile Industry
Medical Industry
Automation Industry
Robotics Industry
Power Generation Industry
Machinery Industry
Salary Packages:
Freshers can expect an average salary package of around INR 3.8 LPA in India.
Experienced engineers earn between INR 5 to 11 LPA based on factors like specialization and industry 1.
Further Courses:
M.Tech (Master of Technology):
Specialize in areas like power systems, control systems, or renewable energy.
Enhance technical knowledge and research skills.
MBA (Master of Business Administration):
Useful for leadership roles in the industry.
Certifications:
Consider certifications in areas like project management, automation, or renewable energy.
Encourage your son to explore his interests, network with professionals, and stay updated with industry trends. Best wishes for his future endeavors!

Answered on Mar 15, 2024

I will be completing my 5 year integrated BBA LLB. Need guidance the way forward
Ans: Congratulations on completing your 5-year integrated BBA LLB. Now, let’s explore the way forward based on your interests and career aspirations. Here are some options to consider:

Legal Practice:
Advocate/Lawyer: You can practice law by joining a law firm, working independently, or specializing in areas like criminal law, corporate law, family law, etc.
Litigation: Represent clients in courts, handle legal disputes, and provide legal advice.
Legal Consultant: Offer legal guidance to individuals, businesses, or organizations.
Corporate Sector:
In-House Counsel: Work within corporations, handling legal matters related to contracts, compliance, and regulatory issues.
Legal Advisor: Provide legal advice to companies on business decisions, contracts, and risk management.
Company Secretary: Manage corporate governance, compliance, and board meetings.
Government and Public Sector:
Public Prosecutor: Represent the government in criminal cases.
Judicial Services: Prepare for judicial exams to become a judge.
Legal Research: Work with government bodies, law commissions, or research institutions.
Specialized Fields:
Intellectual Property (IP) Law: Focus on patents, trademarks, copyrights, and IP litigation.
Environmental Law: Address legal issues related to the environment and sustainability.
International Law: Deal with cross-border legal matters.
Tax Law: Specialize in tax-related legal work.
Alternative Career Paths:
Legal Journalism: Combine legal knowledge with writing skills.
Legal Education: Become a law professor or lecturer.
ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution): Explore mediation, arbitration, and negotiation.
Further Education:
LLM (Master of Laws): Pursue a specialized master’s degree in law. It can enhance your expertise and open up academic or research opportunities.
MBA (Master of Business Administration): Combine legal knowledge with business management skills.
Certifications: Consider certifications in areas like cyber law, human rights, or arbitration.
Entrepreneurship:
Start Your Law Firm: If you’re entrepreneurial, consider setting up your own legal practice.
Legal Tech: Explore technology-driven legal services or legal startups.
Remember, your choice should align with your interests, strengths, and long-term goals. Research various options, network with professionals, and seek guidance from mentors. Best wishes for your future endeavors!

Answered on Mar 15, 2024

Hey my son is planning to take admission in galgotia college of engineering Noida for electronics engineering (VLSI DESIGN AND TECH ) . SHOULD HE GO WITH IT SINCE THE COLLEGE HAS CAME IN MANY RANKINGS FROM PAST YEARS
Ans: Certainly! Choosing the right college is a crucial decision, especially for higher education. Let’s evaluate Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology (GCET) in Greater Noida, specifically for the Electronics Engineering with specialization in VLSI Design and Technology program.

Here are some key points to consider:

About GCET:
GCET, established in 2000, aims to synergize theoretical knowledge with practical skills to promote all-round professional competence 1.
The college is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 2.
Rankings:
According to India Today, GCET’s B.Tech program was ranked 12 out of 246 colleges in India in 2023 and 16 out of 238 in 2022 3.
As per the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), GCET’s B.Tech program was ranked 151 out of 200 in India in 2023 and 192 out of 300 in 2022 4.
B.Tech Electronics Engineering with VLSI Design and Technology:
Duration: The program spans four years.
Approval: It is recognized by the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
Curriculum: The program covers electronics engineering fundamentals with a specialization in VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration) design and technology.
Eligibility Criteria:
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one subject from Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
Obtained at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the above subjects taken together.
Alternatively, passed a three-year diploma examination with similar eligibility criteria 5.
Important Dates:
JEE Main application fee payment (Session 2): March 1, 2024.
JEE Main application date (Session 2): February 1, 2024, to March 2, 2024.
JEE Main exam date (Session 2): April 3, 2024, to April 14, 2024.
JEE Main result date (Session 2): April 24, 2024 5.
Considerations:
Interest: Assess whether your son is genuinely interested in electronics engineering and VLSI design.
Faculty and Infrastructure: Research the faculty expertise, labs, and infrastructure available at GCET.
Placements: Look into the placement records for this specific program.
Industry Exposure: Consider opportunities for internships, industry visits, and practical exposure.
Financial Aspects:
Evaluate the fees structure and any available scholarships.
Compare it with other colleges offering similar programs.
Remember that rankings are just one aspect. Encourage your son to visit the campus, interact with faculty, and explore the facilities. Ultimately, the right choice depends on his interests, career goals, and personal preferences. Best wishes for his educational journey!

Answered on Mar 15, 2024

I am a Post graduate in Marketing Mgmnt with a Civil Engg degree. I am 50 yrs old and I am working in Ports and Marine field currently. Kindy suggest if any further courses like Financial management or Port & Terminal Management would help in my career advancement and also good instiutes for taking up the courses online..
Ans: Certainly! Considering your background in Civil Engineering, your current work in the Ports and Marine field, and your interest in career advancement, let’s explore some relevant courses and potential institutes:

Maritime and Shipping Courses:
Scope: The maritime industry plays a crucial role in international trade and commerce. Almost 90% of global trade is conducted through sea routes, emphasizing the need for professionals in this field.
Courses:
Diploma in Marine Engineering: A 3-year program that covers marine fundamentals and practical aspects.
Diploma in Logistics and Shipping: A 1-year course focusing on logistics and shipping operations.
Diploma in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering: A 3-year program related to ship design and offshore structures.
Diploma in Nautical Science: A 1-year course covering navigation and seamanship.
B.Sc. in Ship Building and Repair: A 3-year undergraduate program.
B.Sc. in Maritime Science: A 3-year degree emphasizing maritime operations.
B.Tech/B.E. in Marine Engineering: A 4-year engineering program specific to marine systems.
M.Tech in Marine Engineering: A 2-year master’s program with advanced marine studies.
M.Sc in Shipping Trade and Finance: A 1-year master’s program focusing on shipping business and finance 1.
Management Courses:
MBA in Shipping and Logistics: A 2-year master’s program that combines business management with shipping expertise.
MBA in International Transportation & Logistics Management: A 2-year program covering global logistics and transportation.
MBA in Port and Shipping Management: A 2-year course specifically focused on port operations and management.
Online Institutes and Platforms:
Coursera: Offers various online courses related to marine topics. You can explore their offerings and find courses that align with your interests.
Abu Dhabi Maritime Academy: Known for superior maritime training and career development opportunities.
Considerations:
Interest: Choose a course that aligns with your interests and career goals.
Global vs. Local: Decide whether you want to focus on international opportunities or the Indian maritime sector.
Financial Aspects: Consider the cost of courses and potential return on investment.
Remember that continuous learning and upskilling are essential for career growth. Evaluate your preferences, explore course details, and choose wisely. Best of luck with your career advancement!

Answered on Mar 15, 2024

Hello Sir, I am civil engineering graduate. I had been preparing for competitive examinations for past few years. I have an experience of 3 years full time working, and 2 years remote need basis assistance in a company. I've a gap of 2 years for the time I went for competitive examination. Now I plan for further studies. I've explored many options. I am confused whether I should pursue MS in Project Management from USA or a M. Tech from IIT. Please guide.
Ans: Hello! It’s great to hear about your educational journey and work experience. Let’s explore the options you’re considering: pursuing an M.S. in Project Management from the USA or an M. Tech from IIT. Both paths have their merits, so let’s break it down:

M.S. in Project Management from the USA
Overview:
Degree: Master of Science (M.S.)
Location: USA
Duration: Typically 1.5 to 2 years
Skills Focus: Technical, leadership, and business skills for project management
Certifications: Eligible to apply for globally recognized certifications from the Project Management Institute (PMI), such as Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP) 1.
Advantages:
Global Recognition: An M.S. from a reputable U.S. university carries international recognition and can open doors worldwide.
Industry Exposure: Exposure to diverse industries and networking opportunities with professionals from various backgrounds.
STEM Designation: STEM-designated programs allow for Optional Practical Training (OPT) extension, enabling you to work in the U.S. for up to three years after graduation 1.
Considerations:
Cost: U.S. education can be expensive, but scholarships and financial aid options are available.
Career Goals: If you plan to work globally or in multinational companies, an M.S. from the USA may align better.
Admission Process: Requires GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores and application to U.S. universities.
M. Tech from IIT
Overview:
Degree: Master of Technology (M. Tech)
Location: India (IITs)
Duration: Typically 2 years
Skills Focus: Specialized technical knowledge in engineering and technology.
Advantages:
IIT Reputation: IITs are renowned for their rigorous academic programs and research.
Cost: Generally more affordable than U.S. education.
Indian Job Market: If you plan to work primarily in India, an M. Tech from IIT holds significant value 2.
Considerations:
Entrance Exam (GATE): Highly competitive; securing a good rank is essential for admission to IITs.
Research Opportunities: IITs offer research-oriented programs, which can be advantageous if you’re interested in specialized fields.
Industry Exposure: May be limited compared to a global exposure.
Decision Factors:
Career Goals: Consider where you see yourself working in the long term.
Financial Situation: Evaluate your budget and scholarship opportunities.
Interest in Research: If you’re inclined toward research, IITs might be a better fit.
Global vs. Local: Decide whether you want to work globally or focus on the Indian job market.
Remember, both paths have their merits. Reflect on your aspirations, weigh the pros and cons, and choose the one that aligns best with your goals. Good luck with your decision!

Answered on Mar 14, 2024

I am 50. Have been working from home because of the fact that my wife is a school teacher and our girl is only 8 years old. We do not and cannot afford a caretaker for the daughter so I decided to work from home. I am a website developer with basic skill set and thankfully, because of my long association with my firm, I am earning 20k pm. Our combined earnings are okay for now, but definitely, not going to be enough in the long run. I wanted to pursue MCA but could not because these colleges/institutions need either BSC/BCA or the fees are unaffordable. I am an Arts graduate (1995) and could not opt for higher studies as I had to start earning for my family - dependent (this word does not seem to be right but) sisters, brother and now parents. Any options or suggestions?
Ans: It’s commendable that you’ve been managing work from home to take care of your family. Considering your situation and background, let’s explore some options and suggestions:

Skill Enhancement:
Since you’re a website developer, consider enhancing your skill set. Learn more advanced web development technologies, frameworks, and tools. This can open up better-paying opportunities.
Explore front-end development, back-end development, and full-stack development. These skills are in demand.
Freelancing and Side Projects:
Leverage your web development skills to take on freelance projects. Websites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr offer opportunities to earn extra income.
Consider building your own portfolio website and showcasing your work. Potential clients often look for developers with a strong portfolio.
Online Courses and Certifications:
Pursue online courses in areas like UI/UX design, mobile app development, or e-commerce development.
Certifications from platforms like Coursera, edX, or Udacity can add credibility to your profile.
Explore MCA Alternatives:
While MCA might not be feasible due to eligibility criteria, consider other relevant courses.
Look into PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA). It’s a shorter program and may have more flexible entry requirements.
Some universities offer distance learning MCA programs. Research institutions that provide such options.
Networking and Collaboration:
Connect with other professionals in your field. Attend webinars, conferences, and meetups (even virtually).
Collaborate with other developers on projects. Networking can lead to referrals and job opportunities.
Financial Planning:
Given your combined earnings, create a financial plan. Set aside savings for your daughter’s education and your own future.
Explore investment options like mutual funds or fixed deposits.
Explore Government Schemes:
Investigate government schemes related to skill development, entrepreneurship, or small business loans.
Some schemes provide financial assistance for education or self-employment.
Content Creation and Blogging:
Share your knowledge through a blog or YouTube channel. Monetize it through ads or affiliate marketing.
Write about web development, coding tips, or technology trends.
Teaching and Training:
With your experience, consider teaching web development. You can offer online courses or workshops.
Platforms like Udemy allow instructors to create and sell courses.
Stay Updated:
Technology evolves rapidly. Keep learning and adapting to stay relevant.
Follow industry blogs, podcasts, and newsletters.
Remember that your determination and adaptability are your greatest assets. Explore options that align with your interests and family responsibilities. Best wishes on your journey

Answered on Mar 14, 2024

My son is completing BTech in Biotechnology Pls suggest in which field he can apply for job. He want to work for two years and then go for MTech.
Ans: Certainly! Completing a B.Tech in Biotechnology opens up various career opportunities. Your son can explore the following job roles after graduation:

Pharmacist:
Pharmacists assist people in deriving the best results from medications.
They prepare and dispense prescriptions, ensuring correct doses and safe use of medicines.
Clinical Researcher:
Clinical researchers design drug trial methodologies.
They brief investigators on setting up trial centers and conducting trials.
Medical Representative:
Medical representatives promote and sell medical products, including equipment and medicines.
They work with healthcare facilities.
Production Manager:
Production managers supervise production processes, coordinating operations and activities.
Lab Technician:
Lab technicians organize tests on new products.
They design and regulate lab tests according to standard procedures.
Additionally, professionals in biotechnology can opt for teaching jobs in universities and colleges. Beyond these roles, here are some other career options:

Biochemist
Biomedical Engineer
Medical Scientist
Biological or Clinical Technician
Microbiologist
Process Development Scientist
Biomanufacturing Specialist
Business Development Manager
Product Strategy Director
Commercialization Director
After gaining work experience for two years, your son can pursue an M.Tech in Biotechnology to further specialize in his field. Best wishes to him on his career journey!

Answered on Mar 14, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Dec 26, 2023
Hi I am working in Mechanical CAE background. My salary is less comparable to IT engineers of my same age. Even I move to other companies they speak in terms of 30% growth. I also cant switch companies just because of that as I need sometimes stability also. My work nature is also requires me to spend more time .There is very high disparity in salary paid. Being now 12 years experienced in same domain.I need to figure out how Can I develop my skills to earn or match IT industry as time spent during working hours also high. salary is low but working hours also high .I need proper suggestion how to overcome this .should I be in same industry or if I need to move on to other industry .How should I start preparing being 12 years experienced.I need practical suggestions which can be implementable.Thanks.....

Skill Enhancement:
Freelancing and Side Projects:
Online Courses and Certifications:
Explore MCA Alternatives:
Networking and Collaboration:
Financial Planning:
Explore Government Schemes:
Content Creation and Blogging:
Teaching and Training:
Stay Updated:
Remember that your determination and adaptability are your greatest assets. Explore options that align with your interests and family responsibilities. Best wishes on your journey! ????????

Learn more
1

upgrad.com
2
entrance-exam.net
3
imcost.edu.in
4
apnacampus.in
5
geeksforgeeks.org
6

careers360.com
7
entrance-exam.net
8
abletricks.com
9

collegedunia.com
+7 more

You
Copilot
Your personal and company data are protected
As a Mechanical CAE professional with 12 years of experience, it’s understandable that you’re seeking ways to enhance your skills and improve your salary. Let’s explore practical suggestions to address this:

Skill Enhancement:
Stay Updated: Mechanical CAE is a dynamic field. Continuously learn about new tools, software, and methodologies.
Advanced CAE Tools: Familiarize yourself with advanced tools like ANSYS, HyperMesh, or LS-DYNA. Specialized skills can make you more valuable.
Programming Languages: Learn programming languages like Python or MATLAB. These skills are highly sought after and can boost your earning potential1.
Certifications and Courses:
Consider certifications related to CAE software. These demonstrate expertise and can lead to better job prospects.
Explore online courses or workshops in areas like finite element analysis (FEA), structural mechanics, or fluid dynamics.
Networking and Industry Events:
Attend conferences, webinars, and workshops. Networking can lead to job referrals and insights into industry trends.
Connect with professionals on platforms like LinkedIn.
Industry Transition:
Evaluate if transitioning to a related field (such as data science, simulation, or product design) could be beneficial.
Explore roles in product development, research, or consulting.
Soft Skills:
Develop communication, leadership, and project management skills. These are essential for career growth.
Effective communication can help negotiate better salaries.
Salary Negotiation:
When changing jobs or during performance reviews, negotiate assertively. Research industry standards and present your case confidently.
Highlight your experience, skills, and contributions.
Explore IT-Related Roles:
Consider roles that bridge mechanical engineering and IT. Examples include simulation data management, digital twin development, or CAE software support.
These roles often pay better due to the intersection of engineering and technology.
Freelancing and Consulting:
Offer your expertise as a freelancer or consultant. Work on projects independently or collaborate with companies.
Freelancing can provide flexibility and potentially higher income.
Leverage Your Experience:
Use your 12 years of experience to your advantage. Highlight your accomplishments, successful projects, and domain expertise.
Mentor junior engineers or contribute to technical publications.
Financial Planning:
Create a long-term financial plan. Consider investments, savings, and retirement planning.
Allocate funds for continuous learning and skill development.
Remember that career growth is a gradual process. Assess your priorities, explore options, and make informed decisions. Whether you stay in the same industry or transition, focus on continuous improvement. Best wishes on your journey!

Answered on Mar 14, 2024

Sir, My Daughter is persuing Final BTech from NIT Kureshetra in In Mechanical Engineering. The campus placements are are very this year. She is trying on software side. How to improve her career prospects on off campus and what are the tpi consulting Agencies Like Linkdin!
Ans: Certainly! It’s great that your son is pursuing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) and gaining practical experience through his internship at Tata Power. Let’s explore the job prospects and other courses he might consider:

Job Prospects for B.Tech EEE Graduates:
Electrical Engineer: As an electrical engineer, he can work on designing, maintaining, and troubleshooting electrical systems. This role is essential in various industries, including power distribution, manufacturing, and construction.
Power Systems Engineer: These engineers focus on designing, operating, and maintaining power generation, transmission, and distribution systems. They play a crucial role in ensuring reliable electricity supply.
Electronics Engineer: In this role, he can work on designing and developing electronic circuits, devices, and systems. Electronics engineers are in demand in sectors like telecommunications, consumer electronics, and automation.
Control Systems Engineer: Control systems engineers design and implement automated control systems for processes and machinery. They work in industries such as manufacturing, robotics, and automotive.
Renewable Energy Engineer: With the growing emphasis on clean energy, renewable energy engineers work on solar, wind, and other sustainable power sources.
Power Electronics Engineer: These engineers specialize in designing and optimizing power electronic devices and systems. They contribute to efficient energy conversion.
Electrical Design Engineer: Involved in creating detailed electrical designs for buildings, infrastructure, and industrial projects.
Research and Development Engineer: Research-oriented roles involve innovation, product development, and solving complex technical challenges.
Telecommunications Engineer: Telecommunications engineers design and maintain communication networks, including mobile networks and internet infrastructure.
Assistant Manager (Electrical/Electronics Engineer): With experience, he can take on managerial roles, overseeing projects and teams.
Areas of Recruitment:
B.Tech EEE graduates find opportunities in various sectors:

Automobile Industry: Electric vehicles, hybrid systems, and automotive electronics require EEE expertise.
Medical Industry: Medical equipment, imaging devices, and healthcare automation rely on electrical and electronics engineering.
Automation Industry: Robotics, process automation, and smart factories need skilled EEE professionals.
Power Generation Industry: Working with power plants, renewable energy projects, and grid management.
Machinery Industry: Designing and maintaining machinery with electrical components.
Salary Packages:
Fresh B.Tech EEE graduates can expect an average salary ranging from INR 5 to 11 LPA based on factors like experience, specialization, and industry1.
Internships and work placements enhance earning potential.
Here’s a breakdown of average salaries for different roles:
Service Engineer: INR 3.4 LPA
Electrical/Electronics Engineer: INR 4.2 LPA
Assistant Manager (Electrical/Electronics Engineer): INR 7 LPA1.
Other Considerations:
Higher Studies: If he’s interested in research or specialized fields, he can pursue an M.Tech or MS in areas like power systems, control systems, or renewable energy.
Certifications: Consider certifications in areas like PLC programming, SCADA, or MATLAB for additional skills.
Soft Skills: Communication, teamwork, and problem-solving abilities are crucial for career growth.
Networking: Attend industry events, conferences, and connect with professionals to explore opportunities.
Remember that passion and continuous learning are key to a successful career. Encourage your son to explore his interests and choose a path aligned with his goals. Best wishes to him!

Answered on Mar 14, 2024

I am studying 12th standard now I have taken biomaths in school...I am from poor family...so I wanted to study something which have more income...but I don't know what to study... please suggest me a course which has large income plsss...???
Ans: Certainly! I understand that choosing a career path can be challenging, especially when considering financial constraints. Here are some options you can explore:

Engineering and Technology:
Pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (such as Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering). These fields offer good job prospects and competitive salaries.
Specialize in Information Technology (IT) or Software Engineering. The IT industry is constantly growing, and skilled professionals are in high demand.
Medical and Healthcare:
If you have an interest in biology, consider Medical Sciences. Becoming a doctor (MBBS) or a dentist (BDS) can lead to a rewarding career.
Explore allied health professions like Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, or Nursing. These fields offer stable employment and decent income.
Data Science and Analytics:
Data scientists and analysts are in demand across various industries. Learn programming, statistics, and data visualization.
Consider courses in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Big Data.
Finance and Accounting:
Pursue a degree in Commerce or Finance. Chartered Accountancy (CA) and Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) are lucrative career paths.
Explore Actuarial Science if you’re interested in risk assessment and financial modeling.
Business Management:
An MBA (Master of Business Administration) can open doors to managerial positions. Specialize in areas like Marketing, Finance, or Human Resources.
Government Jobs and Civil Services:
Prepare for competitive exams like the Civil Services Examination (UPSC). Government jobs provide stability and good pay.
Digital Marketing and E-Commerce:
Learn about Digital Marketing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing. These skills are valuable in today’s online business landscape.
Aviation and Hospitality:
Consider courses related to Aviation, Hotel Management, or Tourism. These industries offer diverse career options.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance:

Apply for scholarships to ease the financial burden. Some notable scholarships include:
Shubh Aarambh Scholarship: For financially weaker students pursuing higher education.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship: Aimed at reducing drop-out rates for class 9 students from poor families.
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship: Supports students pursuing professional courses1.
Remember that passion and dedication matter. Choose a field that aligns with your interests and strengths. Seek guidance from teachers, counselors, and career advisors. Best of luck on your educational journey!

Answered on Mar 14, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Sep 25, 2023Hindi
My son is doing MS dual degree in Electronics and communication with research in robotics from IIIT HYDRABAD.What is job opportunities with him after completing his dual degree in robotics in India .
Ans: Certainly! Completing a dual degree in robotics opens up exciting career prospects for your son. Here are some job opportunities he can explore in India:

Robotics Engineer: As a robotics engineer, he can work on designing, building, and maintaining robotic systems. This role involves programming, hardware integration, and problem-solving.
Hardware Architect: Hardware architects focus on designing the physical components of robots, including sensors, actuators, and control systems.
ROS Developer: ROS (Robot Operating System) is widely used in robotics research and development. A ROS developer creates software modules for robots using this framework.
Automation Engineer: Automation engineers develop solutions to automate processes in various industries. They work on integrating robots into manufacturing lines, warehouses, and logistics.
Electrical Engineer: Robotics often involves intricate electrical systems. An electrical engineer can specialize in designing and optimizing these systems for robots.
Project Engineer: Project engineers manage robotics projects from conception to implementation. They coordinate teams, budgets, and timelines.
For experienced professionals, there are higher-level positions such as:

Research Manager: Leading research projects related to robotics and automation.
Senior Robotics Engineer: Contributing to advanced robotics systems.
Motion Planning Specialist: Focusing on algorithms for robot movement.
Senior Research Associate: Engaging in cutting-edge research.
Senior Project Manager: Overseeing large-scale robotics initiatives.
Chief Technical Officer: Providing strategic direction for robotics companies.
Areas of Recruitment: Your son can find opportunities in various sectors, including:

Manufacturing: Robotics is transforming manufacturing processes, and companies seek skilled engineers.
Automobile Industry: Autonomous vehicles and robotics play a crucial role in automotive innovation.
Medical Robotics: From surgical robots to telemedicine, healthcare relies on robotics.
Defense Sector: Robotics is used for surveillance, bomb disposal, and reconnaissance.
IoT (Internet of Things): Robotics intersects with IoT, creating smart devices and systems.
Salary Packages: Fresh graduates with a B.Tech in Robotics Engineering can expect an average salary ranging from INR 4 to 10 LPA depending on the sector and job role. Practical experience and specialization influence pay1.

In summary, the field of robotics offers diverse and rewarding career paths, and your son’s dual degree in electronics and communication with a focus on robotics positions him well for these exciting opportunities!

Answered on Mar 13, 2024

What are various after retirement career options?
Ans: Certainly! After retirement, there are several career options you can explore. Here are some possibilities:

Caretaker:
Duties: Caretakers maintain homes or buildings, ensuring they are safe and in good condition. They oversee cleaning, gardening, plumbing, and manage contracts.
Average Salary: ?2,09,025 per year1.
Office Clerk:
Duties: Office clerks perform basic office tasks such as typing, answering phone calls, processing invoices, and maintaining records. They also handle basic bookkeeping and monitor office supplies.
Average Salary: ?2,41,680 per year1.
Tour Guide:
Duties: Tour guides accompany visitors to locations, providing information about historical, cultural, and religious places. They plan travel itineraries and ensure safety during travel.
Average Salary: ?2,61,548 per year1.
Virtual Assistant:
Duties: Virtual assistants work remotely and perform administrative tasks for businesses or individuals. They handle scheduling, data entry, and other administrative duties.
Average Salary: ?2,83,868 per year1.
Mentor/Consultant:
Share your expertise by mentoring others or offering consulting services in your field.
Driver:
Consider driving for ride-sharing services or as a private chauffeur.
Babysitting/Pet Care:
Offer babysitting services or take care of pets for neighbors or friends.
Freelance Positions:
Explore freelance writing, graphic design, or other creative roles.
Advising Roles:
Use your experience to provide advice to startups, entrepreneurs, or individuals.
Business Opportunities:
Start a small business, such as a boutique, bakery, or consultancy.
Remember, the best option depends on your interests, skills, and personal preferences. Take time to explore what aligns with your post-retirement goals.
Loading...Please wait!