Home > Career > Maxim Emmanuel

Maxim Emmanuel

Soft Skills Trainer 

229 Answers | 19 Followers

Maxim Emmanuel is the marketing director of Maxwill Zeus Expositions.
An alumnus of the Xavier Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, Maxim has over 30 years of experience in training young professionals and corporate organisations on how to improve soft skills and build interpersonal relationships through effective communication.

Answered on May 02, 2024

Sir, I am 27 years old, Single. Its been 2 years + I am doing private 3 years project contractual job this contractual job.its going to complete in Dec 31st 2024. I gave Ctet teacher exam but i failed 3 time. But i m not focusing in State tet so, i want focus but in market lots of content and i dont have gude what shall i do. I am not happy with my current job. This job changes me alot in my caracter now, i cant sleep properly because if this job will finished what shall i do, till yet i have not creck any exam. And if i go in market i started to forgot ex:- After giving money i forgot to take back, after giving money i forgot to take things sometime. My age also gainig if want to marry so, i have earned money or save money i have to bear all expenses because my parents financially poor if I want save, same time i need to look my younger brother study expenses i need to bear and family running mantainance and also have EMI loans need to pay and also i am helping my parents to build their house with my own money my parents does not have money for my marriage. Now i have overthinking, depression, fear, feeling lossing confident, my dream job also get critical in this situation what shall i do. In office also staff try to polling down because i am getting higher salary what shall i do. For this reason just resently my health conditions because worse my pressure 139 felt vomit feel dizzy. What shall I do now Sir.
Ans: I have gone through your query and understand that you are at the Cross roads of Life.

It's at these times... When the going gets tough... The tough gets gong.
That's your strength.. A tough resilient young lady!
Kindly note you are doing an excellent job hence rewarded with better pay in your organization.. Obviously there's going to be jealousy..Be calm & Handle it with maturity.

Now I understand you are very committed selfless person. Who's contributing a lot to your family,... Wow in fact helping build your own new house. !

In regards to your contractual job, talk to your employer, let them know, that you would have to look for another job post December 2024 if there's no clear further commitment.

In regard to your marriage at 27 you aren't too old to find a like minded partner don't rush and regret, start the process through matrimonial apps.

I see you talk about your health, especially blood pressure, well that's because you are unduly stressed.
Add tender coconut water to your diet, talk to a proper Ayurvedic doctor..!

I am sure you will get over this mid life syndrome and invite us all for your happy day!

Answered on Apr 30, 2024

Hello, I'm 18F just gave my board exams and is interested in international relations, international studies, cultural studies Which universities are offering these undergraduate /graduate courses in India?
Ans: Thank you for your queries...the 18F sounded like an algorithm..!

Sure you must have developed an interest in International relations, studies .Now you must develop research skills to find study opportunities.
The international environment is all about doing one's task,which is contrary to the spoon feed environment in and around here!

India is a subcontinent offering education opportunities across the Union of States, which I have no idea where you hail from.

However here are a few ...spoon feed!
Ha Ha!

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is a public or government research university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969 and named after ...Jawaharlal Nehru !

New Delhi: The School of International Studies at JNU offers a two year course in MA Politics (International Studies.

Centre for International Relations, Islamic University of Science and Technology, Jammu and Kashmir. Jadavpur University · Jawaharlal Nehru University, School .

Jamia Millia Islamia

University of Mumbai

Central University of Kerala

Noida International University

Christ University

Galgotias University

Jadavpur University

Jindal School of International Affairs

South Asian University

Symbiosis International University

Adamas University

Pondicherry University

Ashoka University

Chanakya University

Gujarat University

IILM University

Central University of Jharkhand

Delhi University

Faculty of Law, Integral University

Manipal Academy of Higher Education

RV University

SHARDA UNIVERSITY

Ajeenkya DY Patil University

This is just a synopsis, as there are many more,its not a recommendation , kindly do your research and select what's best and suits your budget!

Answered on Apr 30, 2024

Answered on Apr 28, 2024

Hello my name is yash I have completed by studies in bsc it I have done jobs of cashier and application support analyst during my studies. No my studies are over I find myself to fit in job as per requirement but I am not satisfied sometimes I feel I am not meant for this I have issues from office like work extra over over time. I want to ask is there everywhere over time of employees to be spend 10-12 hours in office. Secondly I feel that should work in environment where I can move and do work means field work in which I feel I am not bounded in short I want work life balance. I love to read books, I love to do on ground activities in back of my mind I have civil services plan in which I have a permission to work freely. But condition is that how can I do if office demands max hours of my life it's bit confusing for me
Ans: Your name is Yash =Success, but you are far from it because you are on the wrong path.

The education and job as per your statement now matches your profile ,but you are not satisfied because of your work time.. Understand your predicament!

Travelled by bus,train ...realised how many hour's they are driving for you.. When you sleep!?
Forget about being a soldier you cant qualify!

Looking for a cushy and comfortable job, you have just started young man.. Get your thought process right!

The Civil Service means Govt job and you think, once you get it, you can then ruminate!?
Not any more, everywhere there are deliverable's.

Now the balance for work & life balance comes when you have the income to treat yourself, let alone repay the debt of your parent's.

Nobody stops you to do what you love but after a good days work.. Man!?

There's nothing called freely work, all gods children have bosses ,except GOD !

So your confusion of work timings will end, when you have the determination to dedicate & deliver ...success!
Got it.. there's nothing that comes on a platter! Go get it before you are left behind.. Be the YASH!
Loading...Please wait!