Shreya

Shreya Shah  |95 Answers  |Ask -

Nutritionist, Diabetes Educator - Answered on Jun 11, 2024

Shreya Shah, founder of Health Fuel, is a clinical nutritionist, a certified diabetes educator and a weight loss expert.
A Fit India ambassador, she has been helping individuals to manage thyroid, diabetes and other lifestyle problems with the right diet and nutrition plan for nearly a decade.
Shreya is a member of Indian Dietetic Association and has worked in Mumbai’s KEM Hospital and Bai Jerabai Wadia Hospital For Children and Thane’s L H Hiranandani Hospital where she has trained healthcare professionals and organised wellness workshops.

Hello madam. I am a woking woman 33 yrs old, a mother of 3 yr old. My current weight is 49. After delivery of my daughter I lost weight. Since then I am not gaining weight. Before having baby my weight used to be 53-54. I want to gain weight. Kindly guide.

Ans: For weight gain -
- Eat protein rich foods in the diet (dairy, eggs, chicken, fish)
- Eat nutrient dense meals
- Weight training - 3times a week
- Stomach issues are also common in people who want to gain weight, so check for any gut issues
- Quality sleep -7hrs

Komal

Komal Jethmalani  |325 Answers  |Ask -

Dietician, Diabetes Expert - Answered on Nov 19, 2020