Komal

Komal Jethmalani  |293 Answers  |Ask -

Dietician, Diabetes Expert - Answered on May 24, 2023

Komal Jethmalani is a practising dietician and nutritionist with over 26 years of experience.
She specialises in weight loss and diabetes management.
Jethmalani has completed her MSc in food and nutrition from SNDT University and trained at Jaslok Hospital.
Ashok Question by Ashok on May 24, 2023Hindi

I am diabetic patient from the last 15 years with control of sugar level between 120 to 180 in both fast and pp condition, but we are facing the timbling sensation near the left shoulder from last one year , pl suggest for this

Ans: Blood sugar levels can be lowered with an effective diet management and a good exercise regimen. Follow a diet with low carbohydrate foods, more fiber rich foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals etc., low total fat and a good protein intake from foods like low fat dairy products, lean meat, eggs, pulses and legumes etc. Adopt aerobic and strengthening exercises which will increase your muscle mass. Thus, lowering blood sugar levels will help reduce the symptoms of hyperglycemia.

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 16, 2024

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

I completed my m. Tech in design engineering from mnit jaipur in 2015. After that i worked as asst. Professor in mechanical engg. for 6yrs after that preparing for government exams because in teaching no growth for mechanical & till date not selected. Now gap in my career is of more than 2 yrs what should I proceed in my career now?
Ans: Thank you for contacting me. It's good that you are seeking guidance on your career path after facing challenges with government exams and experiencing a gap in your career. When addressing the resume gap, focus on highlighting the skills, experiences, and accomplishments gained during your tenure as an assistant professor and your preparation for government exams. Emphasize any relevant projects, publications, or contributions that demonstrate your expertise and commitment to your field. You should also consider exploring alternative career paths beyond teaching and government exams now. Your background in design engineering and mechanical engineering opens up various opportunities in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, consulting, research, and development. Develop a targeted job search strategy tailored to your career goals and preferences. Utilize jobsites, company websites, recruitment agencies, and professional networks to explore job opportunities that match your skills and interests. Trust in your abilities, stay resilient, and remain open to new opportunities as you continue to pursue your career goals in design engineering and mechanical engineering. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 15, 2024