Geeta

Geeta Ratra  |125 Answers  |Ask -

Visas, Study Abroad Expert - Answered on May 22, 2023

Anil Question by Anil on May 13, 2023Hindi

Greetings Sir My son got admission into Northeastern University of professional studies , Boston, for admission into Master of Science in Human Resources Management Is it worth joining ? I am paying the fee of 40 lakhs

Ans: Hello Anil
yes, it is worth paying fee for master's degree from Boston. After completion of degree, he will get good package jobs.

Abhishek

Abhishek Shah  |76 Answers  |Ask -

HR Expert - Answered on Feb 13, 2023

ISB Hyderabad good for MBA in HR ? In terms of placement at a reasonable pay package. Also, considering future prospects.
Ans: Hello Gaurav,

Yes, the Indian School of Business (ISB) in Hyderabad is a highly regarded institution for an MBA in HR. ISB has a strong reputation for providing students with excellent education and training in business, management, and related fields, including HR. With a rigorous curriculum, experienced faculty, and a vast network of alumni and industry connections, ISB is well-positioned to prepare students for successful careers in HR.

In terms of placement, ISB has a strong track record of placing its graduates in top companies and organizations, with many securing high-paying jobs. The school's Career Management Services (CMS) provides students with personalized support and guidance in their job search, and helps to connect them with potential employers. With a strong focus on career development, students at ISB can expect to receive the support they need to secure a job with a competitive pay package.

In terms of future prospects, an MBA in HR from ISB can open up a wide range of career opportunities, both within and outside of the HR field. Graduates can pursue careers in human resource management, talent management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development, and many other related areas. The skills and knowledge gained through an MBA in HR at ISB will also be valuable in a range of other business and management roles.

MBA in HR from ISB Hyderabad is a good choice for those interested in pursuing a career in this field. With its excellent reputation, strong placement record, and focus on career development, ISB is well-positioned to help students achieve their goals and secure a high-paying job with a bright future.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Regards,
Abhishek

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on May 16, 2023

Ans: Hello Anil,

To begin with, thank you for getting in touch with us. Although I am unable to give you a conclusive response or forecast specific results, I can provide you some facts that can aid in your decision-making. Strong programs at Northeastern University include those in business and management, two areas for which it is renowned and highly recognised. The Master of Science in Human Resources Management program at Northeastern University of Professional Studies in Boston could give your son a firm foundation in human resources as well as the necessary skills and expertise.

However, whether it is worthwhile to attend depends on a number of criteria, including your son's professional objectives, the program's reputation and accreditation, and the chances available post graduation. Consider the following:

1. Program Credibility: Obtain information about the program's standing in the human resources management industry. A degree's reputation and calibre can be determined by its accreditation and rankings.

2. Job Opportunities: Identify the employment opportunities and market need for human resources specialists. Examine the chances that the program offers its graduates, including internships, networking possibilities, and contacts with possible jobs.

3. Return on Investment: Think about the financial commitment you are making, including the 40 Lakhs charge. Consider your son's future salary and career development opportunities while evaluating the potential return on investment.

4. Alumni Association: Investigate the size and scope of the university's alumni network, since it may be able to offer your son useful connections and encouragement throughout his career.

5. Other Possibilities: Look at different schools or programs that grant a Master's in Human Resources Management. To determine whether they may be more appropriate or provide better value for the money, compare their curriculum, reputations, and expenses.

It is recommended that you have a lengthy discussion with your son about his aims and goals. You may also choose to contact the admissions office or current students of the program at Northeastern University to learn more about the curriculum, internship possibilities, and career support given.

The value of enrolling in the program ultimately depends on a variety of individual characteristics, your evaluation of the program's value proposition in light of your son's aspirations, and the resources at your disposal.

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 16, 2024

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

I completed my m. Tech in design engineering from mnit jaipur in 2015. After that i worked as asst. Professor in mechanical engg. for 6yrs after that preparing for government exams because in teaching no growth for mechanical & till date not selected. Now gap in my career is of more than 2 yrs what should I proceed in my career now?
Ans: Thank you for contacting me. It's good that you are seeking guidance on your career path after facing challenges with government exams and experiencing a gap in your career. When addressing the resume gap, focus on highlighting the skills, experiences, and accomplishments gained during your tenure as an assistant professor and your preparation for government exams. Emphasize any relevant projects, publications, or contributions that demonstrate your expertise and commitment to your field. You should also consider exploring alternative career paths beyond teaching and government exams now. Your background in design engineering and mechanical engineering opens up various opportunities in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, consulting, research, and development. Develop a targeted job search strategy tailored to your career goals and preferences. Utilize jobsites, company websites, recruitment agencies, and professional networks to explore job opportunities that match your skills and interests. Trust in your abilities, stay resilient, and remain open to new opportunities as you continue to pursue your career goals in design engineering and mechanical engineering. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 15, 2024