Home > Career > Sushil Sukhwani

Sushil Sukhwani

Study Abroad Expert 

306 Answers | 57 Followers

Sushil Sukhwani is the founding director of the overseas education consultant firm, Edwise International. He has 31 years of experience in counselling students who have opted to study abroad in various countries, including the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. He is part of the board of directors at the American International Recruitment Council and an honorary committee member of the Australian Alumni Association. Sukhwani is an MBA graduate from Bond University, Australia. ... more

Answered on Apr 22, 2024

I'll be 24 this year, i had completed my btech in 2022 in ece. I got a job and within 4 months, i lost my job due to background verification( i haven't submitted one document), i lost my hope because i am trying to find a job since then. This year i got an internship for 6months. Now i wanna pursue my masters in Usa in IT. I scored good in gre and duolingo.I want to study MS. My father wants me to get married but iam still not ready to. So i wanna settle in my career first, then get married. Can you give me suggestion on what is the right choice for me?

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. You appear to have had some ups and downs, but your determination is admirable. To answer your question first, I would like to let you know that having scored well on exams viz., the GRE and Duolingo, studying a master's in IT in the USA can be an excellent choice to enhance your job opportunities. In order for you to make the right choice, I would recommend that you take into account the following:

Firstly, consider your professional objectives. Think about whether an Information Technology (IT) master's degree will resonate with your long-term professional goals? To ensure that the investment is profitable, I would recommend that you investigate the labor market as well as the demand for IT specialists in the domain of your choosing. Remember that pursuing further education overseas can be a costly affair. To finance your own education, I would suggest that you take into account your monetary condition as well as look into possibilities for scholarships, monetary assistance, or part-time employment opportunities. Concerning your query that your father wants you to get married, I would recommend that you openly talk to him about your priorities. State your wish to focus on your job before marriage, and explain how seeking further education will help you advance your career and secure your future. I would like to tell you that your internship experience can offer meaningful insights into the sector and assist you in deciding as to whether IT is the best career route for you. Think about how your internship best resonates with your professional objectives and whether it has played a role in your choice to pursue a master's degree in Information Technology (IT). In order to acquire knowledge into the market trends, employment opportunities, and the importance of a master's degree in your preferred field of study, I would recommend that you seek guidance from employment consultants, instructors, and experts in the domain of information technology. Lastly, the choice you make should best resonate with both, your individual and professional objectives. I would suggest that seeking a master's degree in the USA could possibly be the best option for you if you are eager to pursue higher studies in information technology and believe that it will result in more employment prospects.

Answered on Apr 18, 2024

My son is 24 years ,bcom and acca affiliate working for 18 months, wants to higher studies ,which country and course will be good for him

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to hear that your son has completed his BCom with ACCA and now wishes to pursue higher studies. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that a number of variables viz., your son’s interests, the location of his choosing, his economic condition, as well as his professional objectives, play a key role in selecting the ideal country and course for his higher education. I would recommend that you take into account the following:

As an answer to your query pertaining to country, I would like to let you know that the UK, well-known for the robust accounting and finance programs it offers, provides a broad range of possibilities for further education, including prominent colleges and universities. Coming to Canada, the country is renowned for its top-tier educational system and friendly atmosphere for overseas students. It is home to a number of universities offering reputed business and accounting programs. Numerous elite universities offering outstanding business and finance programs are located in the USA, providing a myriad of opportunities for international students. For overseas students looking to pursue degrees in accounting and finance, Australia is another sought-after study abroad destination. The country has a robust economy as well as an outstanding educational system.

Concerning your query as to which course will be good for your son, I would like to let you know that he can choose among the courses mentioned below: He can choose to pursue a Master of Science (MSc) in Accounting and Finance: Concentrating on accounting and finance, a specialized master's degree can offer comprehensive knowledge and abilities that are pertinent to your son's professional objectives. Next, based on your son’s professional aspirations, he might choose to pursue professional qualifications viz., CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). Your son can also opt for a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. For students looking to further their financial and business professions, this is a preferred option. Specialized MBA programs in finance and accounting are offered by a number of universities.

I would suggest that your son conducts an extensive study on and takes into account variables viz., the program’s standing, accreditation, living expenses, post-graduation employment prospects, as well as the possibility of acquiring a work visa or immigration upon graduating. Moreover, in order to gain meaningful information and acquire guidance when making this crucial choice, I would recommend that your son gets in touch with educational counselors, employment consultants, as well as experts in the subject.

Answered on Apr 17, 2024

Hey sir I did my UG in BDS from I want to do PG in Australia how can I get admission on scholarship

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am glad to hear that you have completed your Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and now wish to pursue your postgraduate studies in Australia. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that you will be required to follow a few important steps in order to study a PG program in Australia with a scholarship. As the first step, you will need to conduct an all-round study on universities in Australia that offer postgraduate programs in the field of your choice, making sure they have respected dentistry schools and possibilities for scholarships. Secondly, I would recommend that you carefully evaluate the entry prerequisites as well as application criteria for scholarships that these universities offer, paying heed to any particular prerequisites for overseas students.

I would suggest that you keep up an excellent Grade Point Average (GPA) throughout the course of your undergraduate education as well as perform exceptionally well on any standardized tests viz., the GRE or GMAT, that are needed to secure admission. Moreover, to boost your application for a scholarship, you should acquire pertinent job experience or take part in extracurricular activities within your area of expertise. Lastly, I would suggest that you write a convincing statement of purpose and obtain impressive endorsement letters to support your scholarship application. Furthermore, to boost your chances of acquiring a scholarship, I would recommend that you get in touch with former students or faculty members from universities in Australia as this will help you gain meaningful information as well as present networking possibilities.

Answered on Apr 16, 2024

My son doing CTVS course. I want to know what are the higher studies available in india or abroad?
Ans: Hello EZHIL,

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to hear that your son is studying Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery (CTVS) course. You would be glad to know that studying overseas can expose your son to other methods and viewpoints in the domain of cardiothoracic and vascular surgery (CTVS), in turn, providing him with a comprehensive education. Concerning your query, I would like to let you know that we only deal with overseas education and therefore, would only be able to suggest certain possibilities for higher education overseas.

Master of Science (MS) or Master of Surgery (MCh) programs in cardiothoracic and vascular surgery are offered by a number of foreign universities. Thorough instruction in both theoretical knowledge and practical abilities are offered by these programs. Next coming to fellowship programs, a number of prestigious medical institutions provide CTVS fellowship programs. Specialized training across a broad range of cardiothoracic and vascular surgery topics, including minimally invasive procedures, transplantation, and paediatric heart surgery are offered by these programs. Pursuing a Ph.D. in cardiothoracic and vascular surgery (CTVS) can be a desirable choice for individuals who are passionate about academics and research. With an emphasis on cutting-edge research approaches, these programs enable students to make innovative research contributions to the field. Electives or short-term observerships at prestigious medical facilities overseas can also be looked into by your son. These opportunities enable students to network with professionals in the area as well as provide practical exposure to cutting-edge surgical techniques. Coming to conferences and workshops, I would suggest that he participates in international seminars and conferences related to vascular and cardiothoracic surgery. These meetings provide chances to learn, hone skills, as well as connect with international experts.

I would recommend that your son conducts an extensive study taking into account variables viz., the syllabus, experience of the faculty members, possibilities for research, and opportunities for clinical exposure prior to selecting a university and program. Not just that, make sure the program you have chosen fulfills all accreditation requirements as well as resonates with your son's professional objectives.

Answered on Apr 16, 2024

My son doing bachelor of Phesiothrepy he wants his post graduation in USA and somr other countries please advise him for some good universities how to get admission and what is the process iam not as good as in financial

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am glad to hear that your son is pursuing his Bachelor of Physiotherapy after which he intends pursuing his postgraduate (PG) studies in the USA. I would like to let you know that although pursuing higher studies overseas can be a fantastic opportunity, taking monetary considerations into account is crucial. As an answer to your question, mentioned below are some suggestions to locate economical options as well as the admissions procedure:

As the first step, your son should look into universities that provide affordable programs, or else, examine programs that offer monetary assistance or scholarships to overseas students. In comparison to others, a few universities might charge cheaper tuition fees. I would suggest that your son searches for public universities or ones that offer robust initiatives for financial assistance. Next, your son should make sure that the universities he is thinking about enrolling in are accredited by recognized accreditation agencies. This guarantees that educational criteria are fulfilled. If needed, your son should prepare beforehand for standardized tests viz., the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. He can study with the help of various resources available online and in libraries. Remember that the application procedure and prerequisites differ between universities. Ensure that your son adheres to the guidelines set by each university and submits necessary documents viz., his academic marksheets, scores of standardized tests viz., the GRE, scores of English competency tests viz., the IELTS or TOEFL, personal statement, endorsement letters, as well as a CV or résumé. As part of financial planning, I would recommend that your son sets a realistic budget for pursuing higher studies abroad. He should consider the costs of living, tuition costs, medical insurance, as well as other additional expenditures. He should also look into the part-time employment opportunities for international students, and make sure that the work doesn’t hamper his studies. There are a number of scholarships available for international students that your son should look into. Scholarships based on merit or monetary support packages are offered by a number of universities. In addition, your son can explore external scholarship programs provided by governmental bodies, commercial businesses, or foundations. Besides conventional postgraduate programs, your son could look into other options viz., online programs, which may be comparatively cheaper and offer more flexibility. In order to acquire direction and assistance during the application procedure, your son can get in touch with the international student offices at the universities he’s considering. Not just that, he should speak with academic advisors or organizations with experience helping students study overseas.

Remember that there are several renowned universities in the USA and some other nations that are regarded for the robust Physiotherapy programs they offer. In the USA, your son can apply to universities viz., University of Southern California, Emory University, University of Iowa, University of Pittsburgh, and University of Delaware. In Australia, University of Sydney, University of Queensland, and University of Melbourne are well-known for their postgraduate programs in Physiotherapy. Universities viz., King's College London, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, University of Southampton, University of Nottingham, University of Birmingham, University of Manchester, and University of East Anglia in the UK are known for their postgraduate studies in Physiotherapy. Your son can consider applying to any of these universities. Your son can also apply to any of these Canadian universities viz., University of British Columbia, University of Alberta, McGill University, University of Toronto, and McMaster University that are well-regarded for their Physiotherapy postgraduate programs. These universities are well-known for their top-notch instruction, hands-on learning, and research possibilities in Physiotherapy. In order to ascertain which program best resonates with his interests, monetary situation, and professional objectives, I would recommend that your son conducts more research on each program. Besides, when selecting, he should also take into account variables viz., the location, amenities, experience of the faculty members, and alumni network.

Answered on Apr 15, 2024

My son, 21 yrs, completed his BCA in July this year (2023) and joined as intern with a reputed MNC Tech giant in Bengaluru recently . This MNC has a tie up with a reputed Indian Institution for a Part Time study program after which he will receive M. Tech. (Comp. sciences). He will be working with this MNC from 9 to 5. However he is not interested in continuing with this Co. and wants to do Gaming Software Course from USA. Can you please guide me .
Ans: Hello Pavnish,

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that your son's circumstance provides an opportunity for research and preparation. To begin with, consider talking about his professional goals and interests in gaming software. After doing so, conduct a comprehensive study on renowned universities in the USA that offer gaming software courses, taking into account variables viz., the course outline, experience of the faculty members, linkages with industry, as well as the success of its alumni. Secondly, consider the monetary consequences, encompassing costs of living, tuition costs, as well as available scholarships or monetary assistance. In addition, look into the visa prerequisites and job opportunities after graduation. I would recommend that you motivate your son to network with gaming professionals, participate in industry events, as well as acquire hands-on experience through initiatives or internships. Lastly, I would suggest that you support your son’s decision whilst at the same time making sure he takes all factors into account and creates a comprehensive plan for pursuing his love in game software.

Answered on Apr 15, 2024

Hello, My son just completed his MBBS & Internship from Manipal University, Mangalore, now he is interested to study Masters in Hospital Administration/ MBA in UK. Can you advise which one is best University in UK for this subject? And also please advise what is the future for this Masters India? Thank you Girish B.
Ans: Hello Girish,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am glad to hear that your son has completed his MBBS and internship from Manipal University and further wishes to pursue his Master's in Hospital Administration/MBA in the UK. You will be glad to know that there are several highly reputed universities in the UK that offer Masters in Hospital Administration/MBA programs viz., University of Manchester, University of Glasgow, University of Birmingham, Imperial College London, and University of Leeds.

Outstanding healthcare management and administration programs are offered by these universities, in turn, laying a solid groundwork for your son's professional objectives. Concerning your question regarding the future of this Master's degree in India, I would like to tell you that pursuing a Masters in Hospital Administration/MBA in the UK can open doors to a vast array of global prospects, including in India, where the demand for skilled hospital managers is ever increasing. It could lead to rewarding employment opportunities in healthcare management and administration upon your son's return to India.

Answered on Apr 15, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Nov 16, 2023Hindi
my son is currently on class 12th and wants to pursue his under graduation from Netherlands. He is interested in computer science. We are currently exploring TU-Delfet CS , VU amsterdam AI , Leiden University AI and Radbound University AI. Pls suggest the best of these? Thanks

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to hear that your son wishes to pursue his Bachelor's in Computer Science from Netherlands. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that all the universities that you have listed are renowned universities in Netherlands with distinct advantages in computer science and artificial intelligence (AI). Nevertheless, a number of variables viz., your son’s individual choices, particular interests, preferred method of instruction, and professional objectives, play a key role in deciding the best of these universities. In order to make an educated choice, you can go through each university’s unique characteristics mentioned below:

TU Delft (Delft University of Technology), with state-of-the-art infrastructure and possibilities for research, is well-regarded for the robust technology and engineering programs it offers. Emphasizing on both theoretical underpinnings as well as real-world applications, the university offers a program in the field of Computer Science. VU Amsterdam (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam), is situated in the centre of Amsterdam and offers easy access to a wide variety of professional and cultural activities. The university focuses on real-world AI applications across a range of industries. It offers students a specialized AI program. Coming to Leiden University, with a rich academic legacy and a close-knit student population, Leiden is an ancient city. The university is renowned for its robust academic standing and research-focused atmosphere and offers a Bachelor of Artificial Intelligence (AI) program concentrating on both, technical expertise and ethical issues. Lastly, Radboud University, situated in Nijmegen, a vibrant city with a large student population and a high standard of living, offers an inclusive and friendly academic atmosphere. The university is well-known for its prowess in cognitive science and Artificial Intelligence (AI). A Bachelor's degree in Artificial Intelligence (AI), concentrating on research and innovation is provided by the university.

Lastly, I would recommend that your son conducts an all-round study on each university, taking into account each university’s course design, campus atmosphere, student support services, experience of the faculty members, as well as available resources. Not just that, he should also get in touch with each university’s alumni or students presently studying there in order to acquire firsthand knowledge of their experiences. To make an educated choice that best resonates with his educational and professional goals, your son should pay careful attention to these factors.

Answered on Apr 13, 2024

My son is doing his second year in physiotherapy. He is interested in doing masters in sports physiotherapy in Real Madrid. Where he can get exposure to football clubs. What wld be the tuition fees and cost of living in Spain. Are there possibilities of getting scholarship. What are the requirements to earn a scholarship

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to know that your son is currently pursuing the second year of his Bachelor of Physiotherapy after which he intends pursuing his Master's in Sports Physiotherapy. For your son, pursuing a Master's degree in Sports Physiotherapy in Spain, particularly in Real Madrid, could be a thrilling opportunity. Remember that precise estimations about living expenses, tuition costs, and scholarship options may differ, and for that reason it's best to get in touch with the institution directly in order to acquire the most precise and recent information. Consider the following for a better idea. Firstly, concerning your question pertaining to the tuition fees, I would like to let you know that based on the university, length of the program, and whether your son is an EU or non-EU citizen, tuition costs to pursue a Master’s program can differ to a great extent. Generally, international students have to pay higher tuition fees in comparison to EU citizens. In order to acquire the most precise information on tuition costs for overseas students, I would suggest that your son visits the official website of the institutions he’s interested in. Next, pertaining to your query regarding the cost of living, I would like to tell you that based on your son’s way of living, the living expenses in Spain, particularly in major cities like Madrid, can also differ. Typically, food, housing, transit, and other expenditures may increase the overall cost. Another considerable expenditure could be incurred through renting an apartment or room, particularly in cities. Nevertheless, Spain is relatively cheaper in comparison to other Western European nations. Coming to scholarship possibilities, scholarships based on academic merit, financial requirement, or other factors, may be available to international students although these might be competitive. Scholarships particularly for Master's in sports physiotherapy or associated fields, should be looked into by your son. Moreover, for overseas students studying in Spain, external agencies or government scholarships may also be available. Lastly, concerning your query regarding scholarship requirements, I would like to let you know that based on the scholarship provider, the prerequisites for scholarships may differ. Applying for a scholarship typically entails submitting academic marksheets, a statement of purpose/personal statement, endorsement letters, and perhaps evidence of financial need. Criteria particular to the field of study or extracurricular activities may also be demanded by few scholarships. I would suggest that your son carefully researches each scholarship's qualifying conditions and application prerequisites, making sure he adheres to all deadlines.

In order to pursue his Master's in Sports Physiotherapy in Real Madrid, I would recommend that your son conducts an all-round study and prepares beforehand in terms of money, grant opportunities, and application conditions. Moreover, for invaluable advice and direction all through the application procedure, your son should get in touch with the admissions office or the international student services department of the institution.

There are Universities who offer this course , however you need to check with the universities do they have football clubs . The average tuition fees can be around 12- 17 lakhs (INR) and cost of living around 5-10 lakhs . Scholarships are usually merit based or early bird. For merit based scholarships, final CGPI should be good in order to get scholarships.

Answered on Apr 13, 2024

Hello, I’m pursuing BTech Biotechnology and want to go for Masters ahead with Business oriented programs with Biotechnology. And came across few program in US and Europe. Where should go for?

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am glad to hear that you are currently pursuing your Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology after which you intend pursuing your Master's. To answer your question first, I would like to let you know that a number of variables viz., your individual choices, monetary concerns, professional objectives, as well as the particular programs provided by universities in each country play a key role in deciding between pursuing a Master's in Business with a concentration on Biotechnology in the USA or Europe. In order to make an informed choice, I would suggest that you take into account these steps:

Firstly, when deciding between the USA and Europe to pursue your Master's degree, take into account variables viz., the standard of living, individual choices, and variations in culture. Consider where you would be most comfortable living and learning throughout the course of your Master's program. Next, conduct a study on the course offerings and standing of the programs in both the countries that pique your interest. I would suggest that you search for programs that have a proven track record of producing successful graduates and that offer a balance between business and biotechnology studies. Remember, if you are thinking about enrolling in European programs, language can be an issue. Although a number of programs are available in English, fluency in the native language may be mandatory for a few, particularly for networking and internship possibilities. Next, I would suggest that you examine the tuition fees and costs of living in both the countries. Especially for overseas students, studying in Europe may be comparatively cheaper than studying in the USA. Look into the various grants, scholarships, and other forms of monetary assistance offered by both the countries. As the next step, I would recommend that you look into the possibilities for networking in each region. The USA’s biotechnology sector is vast and diversified, providing a wealth of opportunities for networking, internships, and job placements. Europe, on the other hand, is home to flourishing biotechnology hubs in nations viz., Switzerland, the UK, and Germany that provide possibilities for networking with biotech businesses and associations. Lastly, explore the post-graduate employment possibilities and visa rules in both the nations. Optional Practical Training (OPT) is offered to overseas students in the USA, which permits them to work for a maximum of 3 years post graduation in their area of expertise. Also, look into any post-graduate work visa alternatives that European nations may provide. Your unique priorities and situation will determine the optimal choice for you, and thus, prior to making a decision, I would recommend that you conduct a comprehensive study and compare programs offered by both, the USA and Europe.

Answered on Apr 12, 2024

How to do PG in Dubai after completing mbbs

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am glad to know that you have pursued your MBBS and now wish to pursue postgraduate (PG) studies in Dubai. There are several steps that you will need to follow for the same:

Firstly, you will need to look into the various postgraduate programs that Dubai has to offer. Examine medical institutions and universities that provide specialization courses in your area of interest. Secondly, make sure that you adhere to the entry prerequisites for the program you have chosen which usually entails minimum academic credentials, appearing for language competency tests as English is usually necessary, submission of USMLE, PLAB, etc. test results, and possessing any particular experience or requirements. As the next step, after having selected your preferred course, you will need to apply following the application requirements provided by the university. For the same, you will be required to complete an application form, submit relevant paperwork viz., marksheets, statement of purpose, endorsement letters, and CV, and pay the application fees, if any. Remember that you will need to obtain a student visa for the purpose of studying in the country if you are a non UAE citizen or resident. For precise visa prerequisites and the process of applying, check the UAE consulate or embassy in your country. Take into account the expenses pertaining to your postgraduate studies viz., tuition costs, housing, living costs, as well as other expenditures. I would recommend that you examine the various grants, scholarships, and other forms of monetary assistance that the university has to offer. Make housing arrangements in Dubai, be it on-campus or off-campus. In order to acquire a convenient and comfortable place to live, I would suggest that you start searching well in advance. If you are moving to Dubai, make the appropriate travel, housing, and settlement plans. Get acquainted with the local way of living, cultural norms, as well as any rules or specifications that may apply to overseas students. After having made all the necessary preparations and once you have acquired your visa, you can embark on your postgraduate journey in Dubai. Be a part of orientation programs, get to know the faculty members and the campus, and begin your educational journey towards becoming a medical specialist. For a seamless transition from MBBS to postgraduate study in Dubai, always keep yourself engaged, proactive, and well-organized all along the way.

Answered on Apr 11, 2024

hey good morning, this year I completed my mbbs course now I want to do pg in Australia can you please guide me which requirements and what are the exam that I need to clear for pg seat. thank you!
Ans: Hello Munna,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to hear that you have completed your MBBS and now wish to pursue your postgraduate (PG) studies in Australia. Concerning your question regarding the requirements and exams that you would need to clear in order to pursue your postgraduate medical studies, I would suggest that you follow these steps:

First and foremost, you would need to make sure that your MBBS degree is acknowledged in Australia. The Australian Medical Council (AMC) will need to evaluate your credentials, in order to assess if your degree adheres to the prerequisites for Australian practice. Next, English being the medium of instruction at universities in Australia, you will be required to prove your fluency in the English language through appearing for English proficiency tests viz., the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Remember that following the acknowledgement of your qualifications, a registration application to the Australian Medical Board will need to be submitted by you. To practice medicine in Australia, this is required. I would like to tell you that based on the field of specialization you choose to follow, you may be required to take specialized exams. In order to become a general practitioner (GP), you may be required to pass both, the multiple-choice question (MCQ) exam, as well as the clinical test, administered by the Australian Medical Council (AMC). On the other hand, you might have to clear the pertinent specialty-specific tests for other fields of specializations, viz., internal medicine or surgery. After having been granted admission into a postgraduate program and after having fulfilled all additional prerequisites, you will be required to apply for the necessary visa, to be able to study and work in Australia. The kind of visa you’ll need will depend on your situation and the length of your course. I would recommend that you conduct a comprehensive study on the Australian universities that offer the PG program of your choice. Remember that the application procedure and deadlines may differ between universities, and so, ensure that you gather the necessary paperwork, such as academic marksheets, statement of purpose, and recommendation letters. Also, take into account the tuition costs and living expenses in Australia. Look into the various scholarships and monetary assistance offered by Australian universities to help defray these costs.

In order to acquire recent and precise information, I would suggest that you carefully go through each and every step of the procedure, as well as get in touch with the appropriate authorities or organizations. I wish you the very best for your higher studies in Australia.

Answered on Apr 11, 2024

I want to go to uk for my MBA I'm currently pursuing my graduation in international business please give me some advice

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to hear that you are currently pursuing your undergraduate degree in International Business after which you intend pursuing an MBA in the UK. I would like to let you know that taking into account the prominent business institutions as well as the country’s multicultural environment, opting for an MBA in the UK can be a fruitful choice. As you are presently studying international business, I believe you most certainly already possess a solid understanding of global commerce, which will prove beneficial throughout your MBA degree. Nevertheless, I would recommend that you carry out a comprehensive research pertaining to the various MBA programs provided by universities in the UK prior to applying.

As a first step, I would suggest that you take into account the program accreditation, course outline, experience of the faculty members, as well as possibilities to acquire hands-on experience, viz., internships or consultancy engagements. Not just that, evaluate the fields of specializations that each program has to offer in order to make sure that they resonate with your professional objectives in the domain of international business. Remember that establishing ties in the business environment can greatly improve your employment opportunities after completing an MBA, and for that reason, I would suggest that you explore the networking possibilities that each school has to offer.

Moreover, throughout your stay in the UK, adapt yourself to the various cultures. Your academic journey will be greatly enhanced and you will be able to develop a global mentality, a vital asset in the interconnected corporate world of today, through interacting with people of diverse backgrounds and experiences both within and outside of the classroom. Lastly, in order to acquire guidance and knowledge pertaining to your goals, I would recommend that you get in touch with mentors or students who have previously followed same avenues.

Remember, your MBA program in the UK can greatly enhance your career objectives in international business if you prepare carefully and work hard.

Answered on Apr 09, 2024

Namaskar, My daughter is 21 Years old now and had done 12th (Medical) in 2021 and attempted for NEET in 2021 and 2022, but not got selected. Now she wants to study in USA only (no other country) and want to do some graduation in psychology there. We have tried to make her about our financials and suggested to do graduation from India and then go for post graduation from USA. But she is not ready. Now she is at home only and doing nothing, not learning anything since 2021-22. Always just talking to her friends who are also doing nothing but they are married but have their life set. We have applied for US visa once but got rejected in visa interview. Now she is just waiting for Jun-24 to reapply. Please guide. Thanks
Ans: Hello Sunil,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to hear that your daughter completed her 12th (Medical) in 2021 and now wishes to study overseas, especially in the USA. Nevertheless, taking into account both, monetary considerations as well as alternate strategies to reach her objectives, I would recommend that she addresses this choice with a practical perspective. Although studying in the United States may be desirable, there are often huge financial costs involved, particularly for overseas students.

From an academic and financial standpoint, it may be more practical to advise your daughter to complete her undergraduate studies in India before thinking about postgraduate opportunities in the USA. Besides, it’s also imperative to address her current state of inactivity ever since she has finished her 12th grade. While she waits for her visa reapplication, I would suggest that she actively participates in fruitful ventures that can aid her in acquiring important expertise and knowledge viz., internships, online programs, or volunteer work pertaining to psychology or any other desired field. Not just that, she should also seek advise from academic consultants or professional guidance counselors as they would be able to offer her information about other educational options and assist her in making educated choices pertaining to her future. Ultimately, make her understand that obstacles viz., visa denials are normal and can teach valuable lessons, highlighting the value of tenacity and fortitude in accomplishing her objectives.

Answered on Apr 08, 2024

My son passed MBBS from IPGME&R ,KOLKATA,INDIS IN 2022, passed PLAB2, UK, in 2023.He has licence of both India and UK. He want to Research in Medical. He also want to study further in Medicine. Where can he fulfill his dream?
Ans: Hello Amitabha,

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. Congratulations to your son on passing the MBBS and PLAB2 examinations. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that your son’s intentions to pursue medical research and study medicine further presents him with ample opportunities to accomplish his dreams. However, we only deal with overseas education. Your son can take into consideration these options:

Research possibilities in universities or well-known medical facilities in the UK could be looked into by your son. You will be glad to know that scholarships and jobs in research are offered by a number of institutions in a broad range of medical disciplines. Your son could take up jobs that best resonate with his objectives and interests, be it basic science research, clinical research, or translational research. Secondly, remember that dual qualification programs encompassing both, medical training with research opportunities, are offered by certain universities. Programs that enable your son to conduct research and pursue clinical training in a specialty of his choice at the same time, should be looked into be him. As a third option, given that your son already holds a degree in medicine and license in the UK, pursuing specialized study in a specific field of medicine could be considered by him. This may entail submitting applications for fellowships or residency in medical facilities that are renowned for their proficiency in the field of his specialization. Next, studying a PhD or doctoral studies in a pertinent field could be considered by your son if he is passionate about learning more about medical research. PhD programs in subjects viz., public health, epidemiology, biomedical sciences, or other medical disciplines are offered by a number of universities. These programs, which usually entail undertaking original research, can prepare students for careers in the pharmaceutical sector, research facilities, or academia. Apart from the ones mentioned above, your son could actively participate in organizations or global health projects that emphasize healthcare delivery in underserved communities and medical research. In doing so, he can acquire significant hands-on experience as well as the possibility to make a significant contribution to the medical field. Your son’s hobbies, professional ambitions, and personal choices will ultimately determine his ideal path and thus, I would recommend that he investigates various options, acquires guidance from academic counselors or mentors, and take up possibilities that best resonate with his objectives and interests in the medical domain.

Answered on Apr 08, 2024

My son is pursuing Btech (3rd year) in Mechanical Engineering from VIT Vellore. He feels there is less opportunity for Mechanical Engineers and wants to do MS. He also not keen to sit in competitive exams like GATE. Please suggest good University in Europe or Australia within middle class budget. He maintains a CGPA of 8.5.
Ans: Hello Somnath,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to hear that your son is currently pursuing the 3rd year of his Bachelor’s of Technology degree in Mechanical Engineering. Taking into account your son’s choices and circumstances, I would recommend that earning a Master's degree overseas may be an excellent alternative to consider.

Given that your son is at present pursuing his Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in Mechanical Engineering from VIT Vellore, his concern regarding the limited possibilities for mechanical engineers, as well as his unwillingness to appear for competitive exams viz., GATE, studying a Master's program overseas could provide him with new opportunities for specialization and growth. With an outstanding 8.5 CGPA, he has a decent chance of getting admitted to prestigious universities in Australia or Europe.

A number of universities that are regarded for their programs in engineering and that offer various specializations within Mechanical Engineering are located in both, Australia and Europe. Furthermore, in these regions, there are specific universities that are known for their affordability, in turn, making them ideal for middle-class families.

Your son can apply to the University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney), a renowned university in Australia with a solid reputation in engineering. Encompassing a broad range of topics within mechanical engineering, the Master of Engineering Science (Mechanical) program offered at UNSW Sydney, gives students the opportunity to specialize based on personal interests. He can also choose to apply to the University of Melbourne, one of Australia's elite universities, generally known for the technology and engineering programs it offers. The Master of Engineering (Mechanical) program at the University of Melbourne provides possibilities for research and advanced study in a vast array of mechanical engineering topics. In Australia, employment possibilities are offered to overseas students post-study, in turn, improving their chances of acquiring real-world experience on completion of their degree.

On the other hand, your son can also consider universities in Europe viz., the Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany, renowned for the robust engineering programs it offers. One of Europe's leading technical universities, TUM's Master of Mechanical Engineering program offers a number of specializations, in turn enabling students to customize their coursework to fit their professional objectives and interests. Overseas students in Germany are offered low-cost or tuition-free education, thereby making it affordable. Delft University of Technology in Netherlands is well-known for the technology and engineering programs it offers. An extensive array of specializations, encompassing energy engineering, biomechanical engineering, and aerospace engineering, are offered in the Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering program at Delft University. Remember that a high standard of living is provided by the Netherlands and is comparatively cheaper in contrast to several other European nations.

I would recommend that your son conducts a comprehensive study on the programs offered by each university, prerequisites for admission, possibilities for scholarship, as well as costs of living prior to making an informed choice. Not just that, he should also take into account variables viz., visa policies, prerequisites for language competency, and prospective employment opportunities after graduation. Seeking help from educational advisors or getting in touch with alumni from these universities can also provide meaningful insights. To ensure that he is successful in his future undertakings, I would suggest that your son selects a university and program that best resonates with his educational and professional objectives.

Answered on Apr 08, 2024

My daughter is studying Iterior Designing -4yr course. Shall be completed in May-24. What are the higher studies she can persue after this including master in same stream and other stream aslo and the college/ University name pl.

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am glad to know that your daughter is currently pursuing Interior Designing. As an answer to your question, I would like to let you know that in order for your daughter to improve her chances for career advancement, there are a variety of higher education opportunities that she can take up post the completion of her Bachelor's in Interior Designing. She can opt for a Master's in Interior Designing, Master's in Urban Design, Master's in Business Administration (MBA) specializing in Design Management, Master's in Architecture, or Master's in Fine Arts (MFA) with a focus on Interior Design. If your daughter intends specializing in sustainable and ecologically responsible design approaches, she can opt for a Master's in Environmental Design.

Concerning your query regarding the universities and colleges offering these programs, I would recommend that your daughter conducts an all-round study depending on variables viz., the college’s or university’s standing, the location, the experience of the faculty members, as well as the available resources. Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), University of California, Berkeley, Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Royal College of Art (UK), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Parsons School of Design, Politecnico di Milano (Italy), and Pratt Institute are a few of the prominent institutions regarded for the interior design and associated programs they offer.

In addition to the above, there are a number of other outstanding institutions across the world. In order to better understand the programs and to decide which ones resonate with her professional objectives and passion, I would recommend that your daughter investigates the websites of each university, if possible, visits campuses, as well as gets in touch with alumni or students who are presently studying there.

Answered on Apr 08, 2024

My daughter wants to do luxury brand management course in UK. How are the job opportunities in this s field?
Ans: Hello D,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to hear that your daughter intends pursuing a course in luxury brand management in the UK. You would be glad to know that in countries like the UK where the luxury market is robust, a myriad of employment prospects could arise from entering the luxury brand management industry. I would recommend that you take into consideration the following:

Firstly, in spite of changes in the economy, over time, the market for luxury goods has gradually expanded. Cities viz., London in the United Kingdom are hot spots devoted to luxury brands that entice both, local as well as foreign customers. Owing to this increase, there is a high demand for experts in luxury brand management. Due to the availability of a number of luxury brands across the world, students are presented with opportunities to work in different cultures and nations. Those who are passionate about traveling and conducting business internationally may find this very intriguing. To answer your question first, I would like you to know that a vast array of jobs encompassing retail management, marketing, product development, brand strategy, etc., are included in the luxury brand management domain. Due to this heterogeneity, those with a broad range of interests and skill sets have ample chances to pursue. Nevertheless, due to the fierce competition in the luxury sector, career opportunities may also be competitive. For this reason, possessing pertinent training, experience, as well as abilities, can improve one's chances of landing a job to a great extent. I would like to tell you that in the luxury sector, networking plays a key role, and thus, getting in touch with industry experts through participating in events, networking, industrial internships, and alumni programs could result in employment prospects. Meaningful information and abilities that are directly relevant to the industry is offered through pursuing a course in luxury brand management. Remember that managers are on the lookout for students with a pertinent degree or training in luxury brand management or an associated industry.

In general, while prospective work chances are provided by the field of luxury brand management, success in this dynamic market requires one to be prepared to face competition and continually develop skills and networks. In order to increase your daughter’s chances of being successful in the industry, I would suggest that you encourage her to follow her passion whilst at the same time acquire real-world experience as well as networking possibilities.

Answered on Apr 06, 2024

Dear Sir, My daughter is pursuing Post graduation in Clinical Psychology from India. She wants to pursue career in clinical psychology in countries like USA, Australia or UK. What she required to do for practicing in these countries. I am open to send her to these countries for higher education to get requisite qualification, if required. Also please let me know the scope of clinical psychology in India ( other than practicing at her own which is long term process).

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to hear that your daughter is currently pursuing her post-graduation in clinical psychology from India after which she intends practicing the same in either Australia, the USA or the UK. As an answer to your query, I would like to tell you that your daughter will need to adhere to specific educational and licensing standards unique to each of these countries viz., the USA, Australia, or the UK in order to practice there. A broad outline of what she may be required to do is as mentioned below:

Firstly, as part of academic prerequisites, she will need to obtain a postgraduate degree in clinical psychology. This usually entails earning a Doctorate in Philosophy (PhD) in Clinical Psychology or a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (PsyD). A dissertation as well as coursework and supervised clinical experience are frequently included in these programs. Next, post the completion of her studies, in order to practice as a clinical psychologist in the country of her choosing, your daughter will probably need to acquire a license or certification. For the same, she will need to pass licensing tests and meet other prerequisites, viz., supervised clinical experience or a set number of practice hours. It is important to remember that based on the country she is applying to, international candidates may be required to fulfill additional criteria viz., completing further coursework or tests to prove one’s knowledge of the local laws, morals, and professional standards. In addition to the above, your daughter may be required to appear for standardized tests viz., the IELTS or TOEFL in order to prove her fluency in the English language, if English is not her native language. Lastly, in order for your daughter to practice as a psychologist in her preferred country, she will need to make sure she possesses the appropriate work authorization and immigration status. For the same, she will need to acquire a work permit or visa.

Considering the differences in criteria among all these countries, I would recommend that your daughter conducts an all-round study on the particular requirements for the nations she is considering as well as gets in touch with professional organizations or regulatory agencies for guidance in those nations.

Answered on Apr 06, 2024

My son is completing MBBS from AFMC Pune, He wants to pursue PG from USA , which universities are good for him?
Ans: Hello Suresh,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am glad to hear that your son is pursuing his MBBS from AFMC Pune and further wishes to pursue his post-graduation from the USA. I would like to let you know that it is important for your son to select an appropriate university to pursue his postgraduate medical education in the USA and a number of variables viz., his academic success, area of expertise, budget, as well as his personal choices play a key role in this decision. As an answer to your query, I would like to tell you that there are several well-known medical universities in the USA that are regarded for the postgraduate programs they offer viz., Stanford University - Stanford University School of Medicine, Columbia University - Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, University of Washington - UW School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania - Perelman School of Medicine, Harvard University - Harvard Medical School, Yale University - Yale School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) - UCSF School of Medicine, Duke University - Duke University School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University - Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, and Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine.

Your son can apply to any of these universities that are prominent for the top-notch instruction, hands-on training, and research possibilities they offer to students. However, I would recommend that your son conducts a detailed study on the programs that each university offers, the experience of the faculty members, and a number of other aspects in order to ascertain which universities best resonate with his choices and objectives. Not just that, he should also take into account the prerequisites for application, which comprise of standardized tests viz., the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), personal statements, and endorsement letters. Remember that these differ between universities.

Answered on Apr 02, 2024

Answered on Apr 01, 2024

Loading...Please wait!