Relationships Expert - Answered on Jun 30, 2023

TRS Question by TRS on May 29, 2023Hindi

Hi, I am having an affair with my co-worker. She is married. We enjoyed a lot together, even unprotected. Now, my family has fixed my marriage. How do I break off with my co-worker? Should I take any test? Should I confess all this to my would-be wife?

Ans: Unprotected sex with someone is the height of irresponsibility. What if she got pregnant? And if you’re looking to get married, yes, you will have to cool off this affair. You can explain to her that you want to start married life with a clean slate. As for confessions to your would-be wife…cross that bridge when you come to it. There’s no need to mess with your fiancé’s head right off the bat, but you can let her know that you’ve been in a previous relationship. Maybe she has been too? The point is not to dwell in the past, but to look to the future — your future together.

Relationships Expert, Mind Coach - Answered on Dec 08, 2023

I am dating my boss for the last 5 years. I am unmarried and he is committed to another woman. It started as a fling but now I am getting serious and stressed. My colleagues gossip about me and I want to quit as this relationship is affecting my work as well. How do I control my emotions and walk away with dignity?
Ans: Hello there, It's understandable that navigating a relationship with your boss, especially when it's causing stress and affecting your work environment, can be challenging Clearly communicate your boundaries to your boss. Let him know how the relationship is affecting you and your work. Establishing boundaries will help you maintain a professional environment and signal that you are serious about your decision. Plan your exit strategy from both the personal relationship and your job. This might involve finding a new job or preparing to face potential challenges at your current workplace if you decide to stay Focus on maintaining professionalism at work. Regardless of the gossip or workplace dynamics, continue to perform your job to the best of your ability. This will help you leave on good terms and maintain a positive professional reputation. If the workplace gossip is becoming unbearable or if the relationship is affecting your ability to work, consider talking to someone in HR or a supervisor. They can provide guidance and support, and they may be able to help address any negative impacts on your work environment. Understand that leaving the relationship and, potentially, the job may bring about significant changes. Be mentally prepared for these changes and focus on the positive aspects of moving forward. Prioritize self-care during this challenging time. Focus on activities and practices that bring you joy, relaxation, and a sense of well-being. When you're ready to end the relationship, communicate your decision clearly and calmly. Choose a private and neutral setting to have this conversation. Be honest about your feelings and the reasons behind your decision. Remember, it's essential to prioritize your well-being and make decisions that contribute positively to your life in the long run. Ending a relationship and making changes in your professional life can be challenging, but it's a crucial step towards your own personal growth and happiness.

Relationships Expert - Answered on Jan 09, 2024

Dating, Relationships Expert - Answered on Jan 02, 2024

Dear Anu, please keep it anonymous. I am 36 year old , married and with a kid. Though i am married , i have fallen aparr from my spouse and we don’t stay together since many years. In the last couple of years, I fell in love with a much younger person who happens to be my colleague. We are a great couple sharing and caring. We have been intimate too. Now, since two months They are searching for my lover's marriage. There is no resistance from my lover for this. My lover also tell that it was to happen and we have no future, my parents wont allow. Im trying to keep distance but because of work we keep meeting. Everytime the push pull is eating me up...im unable to work. Please advise what should I do?
So, the younger chap had his fun and now when you look for emotional support, he talks of no future together.
What does this tell you? Should you allow yourself to be a part of the push and pull drama? Also, without a closure from your marriage, this is just going to be an off-on relationship. It's time you acknowledge that you are more into this than he is...
Safeguard your mind now by drawing lines where necessary...
As far as meeting at the workplace, you will now face resistance from him, he might even fail to acknowledge your presence...And this will hurt; that's why I suggested it's more than a heartbreak, a mind game...Become your own best friend and do the right think for yourself!