Ajit

Ajit Mishra  | Answer  |Ask -

Answered on Mar 29, 2022

Shyamal Question by Shyamal on Mar 29, 2022Hindi

I have Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd (TTML) shares; it is quoted today around Rs 237. It has gone up twice (once up to Rs. 189 and then again up to Rs. 291) with upper circuit breakers and once went down to Rs.36 or so. Now it has again started downward movement (Rs. 291 to Rs. 237). Is it worth buying more if they come down under Rs. 100? Why is there so much movement in this share? Is anything big expected to happen in TTML?

Ans: TTML is at the forefront of digitalisation with its comprehensive portfolio of connectivity and cloud solutions. Positives are it has extensive and robust wire-line network as well as it has the largest portfolio of smart solutions involving cloud & SaaS, collaboration, connectivity, IoT, marketing & cyber security solutions. The company is taking efforts to strengthen its product portfolio and has launched enterprise grade solutions like Smartflo, Smartoffice, Smart Internet, SD-WANIflx, cyber security portfolio, etc. which bodes well with the company’s growth plan. Going ahead, overall increase in end user demand, up-gradation in technology and launching more solutions products will drive growth. Further, TTML’s group company, Tata Group is planning to launch Tata’s SuperApp and 5G plans and this may benefit TTML in the medium term.

However, the company’s financials seem weak, as revenue is muted and it is posting losses. Besides, it has high debt on books but as TTML is backed by Tata group, so debt obligations are expected to be met. Further, in the last one year the stock price has seen strong run-up. It’s prudent to wait for some meaningful turn-around in the financials.

Chocko

Chocko Valliappa  |356 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Entrepreneur, Educationist - Answered on Jul 22, 2024

A doctorate from IIT Bombay in Metallurgy and masters from NIT in Manufacturing with 5 years of experience including 2 years in academics and currently working from past 3 years in industry where I work mostly on finite element analyst of forging and bulk extrusion process and New product development as manager heading a team of 5 people. I have working knowledge of 3-4 FE software related to metal forming domain along with ANSYS STRUCTURAL. Despite that I am not getting any interview calls as I am currently looking for a job switch and have put up my profile both on NAUKRI AND LINKEDIN. Some calls are coming to me but that are all irrelevant profiles in which my expertise is not there. I have been trying for the past 6 months but have not got any positive response. Despite such a highly educated person from premier institute and not getting any response is highly depressing. Could you suggest how to apply and where to apply and any other website where I shall make my profile to get a positive response ? Thanks. .................
Ans: You have accomplished academic background and work in a very specialised area. You may have to expand your job search to a broader field of Metalurgy, Product Managment, Operations and not be limited to Finite Element analysis. Think through again and look for companies active in the field of metallury and users and producers of Steel, Metals. You may also look at academics. Use your academic contacts in the two IIT--IIT B and NIT, previous employers and seek their help in connecting you with possible openings. You also need to give yourself more time and be optimistic.