Workplace Expert - Answered on Mar 02, 2024

Krishna Kumar is the founder and CEO of GoMoTech, a company that provides strategic consulting in B2B sales, performance management and digital transformation.
Before branching out on his own, he worked with companies like Microsoft, Rediff, Flipkart and InMobi.
With over 25 years of experience under his belt, KK is a regular speaker at industry events and academic intuitions, both in India as well as abroad.
KK completed his MBA in marketing from the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning in Andhra Pradesh and his management development programme from XLRI, Jamshedpur.

SAP SD taken training but I can't keep fake experience of 3yeArs like that, as a fresher also I'm not getting job what to do now?

Ans: Dear

There is no short cut to success please take up job in company where they take freshers. You might get less salary but you have to accept that.

All the best.

Ashwini

Ashwini Dasgupta  |62 Answers  |Ask -

Personality Development Expert, Career Coach - Answered on Nov 03, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Nov 02, 2023Hindi
Dear Ashwini, I faked my CV and cracked an interview with a leading IT company. But since I have joined, I am not getting any projects. What do you suggest I do? Should I quit my job? Or talk to the manager? How to continue in my career? Pls help
Ans: Dear Sir/ Madam,

Hope you are doing well.

Apology for the delay in reply.

I would not recommend you to fake any cv/ resume. It's always good to mention what is authentic and true. Secondly, please note nowadays almost every company go through the process of background check verification for the all the applicants they are hiring. Hence, one need to be very careful what information you are showing and saying to the organization. The adverse impact could lead to termination for faking the information. Hence, going forward from refrain such acts.

On the first point- Not getting the projects.

I suggest please speak to your manager and understand what the situation is and come to a probable conclusion or an understanding. Quitting is not the solution always. The same situation may arise elsewhere as well.

Next, understand how the market is doing at the moment in your industry before taking any decision. In the mean time as you are on bench/ no projects then consider this as a time for your to upgrade your skills so that it will help you to stand out.

After weighing the pros and cons post discussion with your manager this should probably lead to a direction if you need to look for the job. For now, keep the job search/ industry information handy for reference.

I will be keen to know your discussion with the manager. Hope this helps.

To Your Success. Be you. Be Confident
Ashwini Dasgupta
Author of Confidence Decoded. Is it a skill or attitude?

HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Mar 04, 2024

My name is Pavan Kumar.Actually I want to get job in devops as fresher.But they are asking for experience.What I need to do
Ans: Hello Pavan Kumar! It’s great that you’re interested in pursuing a career in DevOps. While it’s true that many job postings ask for experience, there are still ways for freshers to break into the field. Here are some steps you can take:

Education and Learning:
Courses and Certifications: Enroll in DevOps engineering courses or certifications. These will help you gain foundational knowledge and demonstrate your commitment to learning.
Self-Study: Explore online resources, blogs, and tutorials related to DevOps practices, tools, and methodologies. Familiarize yourself with concepts like Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), version control, and infrastructure as code.
Hands-On Experience:
Personal Projects: Work on personal projects that involve setting up CI/CD pipelines, automating deployments, and managing infrastructure using tools like Jenkins, Git, Docker, and Kubernetes.
GitHub Contributions: Contribute to open-source projects on GitHub. It’s a great way to showcase your skills and collaborate with other developers.
Internships and Entry-Level Positions:
Internships: Look for internships or entry-level positions related to DevOps. Even if they are unpaid or part-time, they provide valuable experience.
Apply for Fresher Roles: Search for “DevOps fresher jobs” or “DevOps engineer trainee” positions. Some companies specifically hire freshers for DevOps roles.
Networking and Community Involvement:
Meetups and Conferences: Attend DevOps meetups, conferences, and webinars. Networking with professionals in the field can lead to job opportunities.
Online Communities: Join DevOps-related forums, LinkedIn groups, and social media communities. Engage in discussions and learn from others.
Soft Skills and Mindset:
Adaptability: DevOps is about collaboration, agility, and continuous improvement. Be open to learning new tools and practices.
Problem-Solving: Develop problem-solving skills. DevOps engineers often troubleshoot issues related to deployments, scalability, and performance.
Resume and Cover Letter:
Tailor Your Resume: Highlight relevant coursework, personal projects, and any relevant experience (even if it’s non-DevOps). Emphasize your passion for automation and infrastructure management.
Cover Letter: Write a compelling cover letter explaining your interest in DevOps and how your skills align with the role.
Remember, everyone starts somewhere! Even without direct experience, your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, and practical skills can make you a strong candidate. Best of luck on your DevOps journey!
Samraat

Samraat Jadhav  |1651 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Apr 20, 2024