Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |55 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Aug 24, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.
DURGA Question by DURGA on Jun 27, 2023Translate

i want to construct a swimming academy. pl advice.

Ans: A swimming school is a good business for any community because most children would like to learn how to swim. While such a school can prosper in any community, it will obviously do better in communities that have prominent water parks, public pools, and/or beaches, where there is ample opportunity for kids to try out their new skills.

Start a swim school by following these 10 steps:

Plan your Swim School
Form your Swim School into a Legal Entity
Register your Swim School for Taxes
Open a Business Bank Account & Credit Card
Set up Accounting for your Swim School
Get the Necessary Permits & Licenses for your Swim School
Get Swim School Insurance
Define your Swim School Brand
Create your Swim School Website
Set up your Business Phone System

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations