HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Nov 02, 2023

R P Yadav is the founder, chairman and managing director of Genius Consultants Limited, a 30-year-old human resources solutions company.
Over the years, he has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Lifetime Achievement Award from World HR Congress and HR Person Of The Year from Public Relations Council of India.
Shaikh Question by Shaikh on Oct 30, 2023Translate

Hello Sir, I served as an assistant professor for 2 years and also worked as a free lancer trainer for 2 years. Now I am full time technical trainer for almost 3 years. Teaching being my passion I am enjoying my journey. I am earning well too but I am not satisfied (Not because of money) but I want use my skills and passion for the underprivileged students and motivate them to gain the quality education and I genuinely want to make a difference in our society by providing affordable education to the youths. I am cleared with the vision and I have the expertise in the I.T training domain. So I want start my own Institute and offer the high end courses at affordable cost. I am not sure how it will work, Not sure whether it’s a right decision in terms of financial planning too. But I genuinely want to help people by using my skills for students not for corporate people. Please guide

Ans: Dear Shaikh,
I understand that you have a passion for teaching under privileged children. This is a very good thing to do.
I would suggest to continue with your current profession and use your spare time for teaching the under privileged children. You must take care of your financial securities as there would be no one to help you at times of financial crisis.

Baqar Iftikhar

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi  |97 Answers  |Ask -

Start-up Mentor - Answered on Sep 18, 2023