Kiran Question by Kiran on May 20, 2024Hindi

Hi Maam, I Mr. K Dave age 48 , due to Diabetic patient our sexual relation are spoil , i feel can give freedom to our spouse for that. but affred that ruin our family. she is very lusty

Ans: Mr. Dave,
I understand that your diabetes has affected your sexual relationship, leading to frustration. Open communication with your spouse is crucial. Discuss your feelings and concerns honestly with her. There are medical treatments and therapies available that might help improve your sexual function, so consult with a healthcare professional.

If considering an open relationship, proceed with caution. Both partners must fully agree and understand the potential impact on your marriage and family. Seeking guidance from a therapist can help facilitate these discussions.

Focus on maintaining emotional intimacy and other forms of physical affection to keep your connection strong. Addressing these issues openly and with professional support can help you find a resolution that respects both your needs and those of your spouse.

Good Morning, We are married for almost 27 years and at various stages of my wife like, beginning days when Girls had dream of her happy married life beginning, honeymoon, pregnancy, fostering the child, mid-age crisis and now Menopause I have been very unfair & sometime very cruel to my wife. I am tryint to please her in my possible ways but whenever I am planning something exciting & pleasurable for her it turn out to be flop show & nightmare. I want her to be happy but don't know why it gets spoiled due to one or other reason. Despite of all this she is always giving me chance and prepare herself for new beginning. But now I fear & feel gradually I will become a big liability on her, health wise as I am diabetic and even after taking high dose of medicines it doesn't get controlled. I am worried that though the beginning was not good our end should be Peaceful & graceful. Need your guidance
No point revisiting what has already happened. It seems like your wife wants a new beginning; then why not actually plan on how you want your life together to be from now on? What are the things that you have missed out on earlier, bring it all back and slowly start experiencing what life could be living in that harmony...
As for diabetes, getting the right medicine and taking it in the right dosage is important to see a change. Also, exercise, attempt to keep stress levels low and eat right...these help in keeping your blood sugar levels low...
Don't talk about the END when there is a NEW beginning in sight...