Home > Relationship > Question
Need Expert Advice?Our Gurus Can Help

Anu Krishna  |1046 Answers  |Ask -

Relationships Expert, Mind Coach - Answered on Feb 03, 2023

Anu Krishna is a mind coach and relationship expert.
The co-founder of Unfear Changemakers LLP, she has received her neuro linguistic programming training from National Federation of NeuroLinguistic Programming, USA, and her energy work specialisation from the Institute for Inner Studies, Manila.
She is an executive member of the Indian Association of Adolescent Health.... more
Kumar Question by Kumar on Jan 30, 2023Hindi

Hi Anu, Thanks very much for your appropriate answer. But I can't afford being a spectator as I am no getting unbearably envious. I want to avenge by tarnishing her image by reporting about her proximity towards him despite being married.

Ans: Dear Kumar,
So revenge? What is your intention?
To gain her attention by maligning her? Do you think a woman is going to like a man who runs after vengeance? And what is her fault in this? Who she is close to is her business.
Whether she is married or not while she is close to anyone, is not open to judgement.
You feel spurned and that does not mean you go around hurting her to feel better.
Kindly, put this to rest and move on with life. Please deal with your insecurities and jealousies. It's not her problem; it's yours!
Best wishes for a better mind space!

You may like to see similar questions and answers below


Anu Krishna  |1046 Answers  |Ask -

Relationships Expert, Mind Coach - Answered on Oct 25, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Aug 25, 2023Hindi
Hello,this is about a very close relative who has suddenly found that her husband,a highly placed government official,has fallen for an attractive news reporter,and is bent upon marrying her at any cost. He confessed that he has not been doing a right thing but is feeling helpless in the matter. He is forcing her to sign for mutual divorce as well,but the wife has refused point blank. They have a kid,just 4 years old with a medical issue,and his care requires both the parents to be together.The lady doesn’t work and is totally dependent on her husband’s income and house. Kindly advise some remedial actions for the lady.
Ans: Dear Anonymous,
If there is no scope for reconciliation, then legal recourse is the only way out.
Even if the husband wants divorce as mutual consent but the wife wants to contest it, she can...
Consult with a lawyer who will guide her about her rights and also on how to protect her interests and that of the child. Since she is not financially independent and the child also needs to be cared for, a lot can be done to ensure this through legal systems.

Having said this, do let her know that living in a loveless marriage isn't going to help her...she will have to endure more of his escapades that will drain her emotionally...never beg to be ion someone's life...It does not come with respect and it will be a strain to live through such relationships. It is difficult to process now, but in the long term, she will feel better about taking a stronger stance.

All the best!

..Read more

Latest Questions
Nayagam P

Nayagam P P  |2230 Answers  |Ask -

Career Counsellor - Answered on Jul 21, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jul 20, 2024Hindi
Sir, i have completed my bachelors (BCA) in India in an engineering college and wishes to pursue my masters in a foreign country.My family is'nt well off so iam looking into schlorships.can you suggest some courses with good scope. Also which countries are best for IT field that provide great schlorship oppurtunities.
Ans: As far as Scholarships for Abroad Universities are concerned, you should have good scores from the entrance tests (whichever will be applicable according to the University's admission criteria), good past academic records, your extra and co-curricular activities, additional certifications, your Statement of Purpose (SOP), Letter of Recommendation etc. Those who have gained work experience of a minimum 2-3 years after graduation get preference in admission.

And most of the Universities do not provide 100% scholarships. You will have to bear some expenses (depends upon which University / College you get admission into & what all expenses only it will cover?) .

As you have mentioned that your parents NOT well-off financially, it is suggested to work for 2-3 years, earn some money and also gain work experience, then go for further education abroad.

Before approaching any Professional Abroad Education Consultant, do a thorough research about the Countries/Universities/Programs, shortlist those which you think will be most suitable, apply to 5-6 top Univerities offering Scholarships and finalize one best University/College for you.

All the BEST for Your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, ask / Follow Us here in RediffGURUS.

...Read more

DISCLAIMER: The content of this post by the expert is the personal view of the rediffGURU. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related document carefully before investing. The securities quoted are for illustration only and are not recommendatory. Users are advised to pursue the information provided by the rediffGURU only as a source of information and as a point of reference and to rely on their own judgement when making a decision. RediffGURUS is an intermediary as per India's Information Technology Act.


You haven't logged in yet. To ask a question, Please Log in below

A verification OTP will be sent to this
Mobile Number / Email

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to

Resend OTP in120seconds

Dear User, You have not registered yet. Please register by filling the fields below to get expert answers from our Gurus
Sign up

By signing up, you agree to our
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Already have an account?

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to Mobile

Resend OTP in120seconds