Pankaj Question by Pankaj on May 02, 2024Hindi

sir Mera 12 lacs ka loss ho rakha hai share market mei. job chal rahi salary 60 k hai. lekin emi proper nhi de pa raha hoon aur ghar par kharcha bhi nhi chala pa raha hoon.4 credit cards hai aur 1 bajaj finserv aur 2 app loan hai. app loan 3-4 mahine se emi nhi di hai. depression mei chal reha hoon. Har time yahi dhar laga rehata hai koi legal action na ho jaaye. koi solution batayen please

Ans: I understand that you're going through a tough time with a significant loss in the stock market and financial challenges. Here are some steps you can take to address your situation:

Seek Professional Help: Consider consulting a financial advisor or counselor who can provide guidance on managing your debts and creating a budget plan.
Prioritize Payments: Make a list of all your debts, including credit cards and loans, and prioritize payments based on interest rates and penalties for late payments.
Communicate with Lenders: Reach out to your lenders and explain your situation. Many financial institutions offer hardship programs or repayment plans that may help alleviate some of the financial pressure.
Budgeting: Create a detailed budget to track your income and expenses. Identify areas where you can cut back on spending to free up funds for debt repayment.
Focus on Mental Health: It's essential to prioritize your mental health during this challenging time. Consider seeking support from a therapist or counselor who can help you cope with depression and anxiety related to financial stress.
Explore Legal Options: If you're concerned about potential legal action, consider consulting with a legal professional to understand your rights and options.
Take Small Steps: Remember that addressing financial challenges takes time, and it's okay to take small steps towards improvement. Celebrate each milestone along the way, no matter how small.
Stay Positive: While it may seem overwhelming now, remember that there are solutions available, and you're not alone. Stay positive and focus on taking proactive steps towards improving your financial situation.
Remember, seeking help is a sign of strength, not weakness. By taking proactive steps and reaching out for support, you can overcome these challenges and regain financial stability.

Dear Khevna Shah I am in the business of my father's after his death with my uncle for the last 15 years and so and when my father died my age was 22 and I was a simple, shy and fear boy and was happy and i am doing the accounts job and i was not taking my salary on monthly basis or yearly basis means i want to say that i take 200 or 500 or sometimes 10000 to 20000 as per my requirement and sometimes i have to give it to my mom for her personal expenses. After two and half years, i was having problems with my uncle due to professional reasons and i was talking to him at that time and discussing all the problems and business related issues facing by me and he was listening but not responding to my problems during these years and after passing of two and half years i tried my best for talks, discussion but i was not getting any response from his end and after that period i stopped myself for any talks, discussion and sharing with him and I was prepared to left him and go elsewhere and do something new or do a job or start a new business on my own as we were are living in joint family and still we are in joint. Mam i did not left him and he provided me a new business and I became the proprietor of that new business and i didnot have any idea of that new business and when i engaged in that business i came to know that this business is all runs on liabilities for around three months to six months and depends on how you capture the market with low competitive rates and that time was new and i was not having any distributorship also and the business went on losses and i have beared losses for almost lakhs and lakhs of rupees. So, I closed the shop and again started doing account job in my father's business with my uncle as all the decisions related to business was taken by my uncle and same problem which i was facing in my early stage was repeated and the days were passing as it was passing previously. Now when corona came in the world, we were all lockdown in our homes and in that time we were all of our family members lockdown in our home. In that period we were all fighting with the corona that when will corona go and when we will go outside again and when will our normal life will start we were talking about our works of home should be divided. In that period all the works were divided and when lockdown was over and we were slowly slowly coming back to normal. Our joint family divided and now we are separate but our business is not separate and i am getting the salary fixed after our separation. Now the problem is that the salary fixed is not upto the mark and i am facing financial crisis at my end and our relation are so so and i am facing heated conversation with my wife related to money problems as i have to give her the money for household activities, personal expenses, my child school fees, admission fees and other activities related to school and i am very much exhausted with all the daily dose. So, therefore what will be my steps to go forward regarding the issues with my uncle and the problems which i am facing right now and have a peaceful time.
Ans: Dear Ashish,
Time and again you have been waiting for things to change in your favour. Your first sign was when your uncle's resistance at doing or thinking anything good for you.
Good nature of yours to trust him and still keep at it, but I guess now being in your 30s, should tell you that you need to make your life yourself and on your own terms.
Don't hang around thinking that the tides will change for you; instead change things the way you want by breaking free. Now. how you want to do it; is something that you need to discuss with your wife and decide. You have been far too dependent on this dream world that your uncle is going to make things happen and will be kind to you.
Be kind to yourself and now ask yourself:
- how can I revive my financial position on my own?
- what support do I need and from whom to achieve this?
- how can I keep myself motivated every day as I change things for the better?

The time has also come to have a clear chat with the person controlling the business. It gets messy when the family is divided and the business is still joint. Money troubles are never going to have clarity ever in this type of an arrangement. So, take matter into your own hands without fearing the outcome and think of only how you can have a better and peaceful life. The answer will be crystal clear to you.

Sir, i have completed my bachelors (BCA) in India in an engineering college and wishes to pursue my masters in a foreign country.My family is'nt well off so iam looking into schlorships.can you suggest some courses with good scope. Also which countries are best for IT field that provide great schlorship oppurtunities.
Ans: As far as Scholarships for Abroad Universities are concerned, you should have good scores from the entrance tests (whichever will be applicable according to the University's admission criteria), good past academic records, your extra and co-curricular activities, additional certifications, your Statement of Purpose (SOP), Letter of Recommendation etc. Those who have gained work experience of a minimum 2-3 years after graduation get preference in admission.

And most of the Universities do not provide 100% scholarships. You will have to bear some expenses (depends upon which University / College you get admission into & what all expenses only it will cover?) .

As you have mentioned that your parents NOT well-off financially, it is suggested to work for 2-3 years, earn some money and also gain work experience, then go for further education abroad.

Before approaching any Professional Abroad Education Consultant, do a thorough research about the Countries/Universities/Programs, shortlist those which you think will be most suitable, apply to 5-6 top Univerities offering Scholarships and finalize one best University/College for you.

All the BEST for Your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, ask / Follow Us here in RediffGURUS.