Financial Planner - Answered on Jul 27, 2023

sanjeev Question by sanjeev on Jul 26, 2023

I was a member of epfo from March'2007 to April 2021 in two different companies, my dob is 20-04-1965, now i am 58+ age , am i eligible for pension and how can i apply for the same, i had not withdrawn my pf as yet, please guide on the same also.

Ans: You can start your pension from EPF in the following circumstances:
• At the age of 58: This is the normal age of retirement for EPF members. If you have completed 10 years of service, you will be eligible to start your pension at the age of 58.
• After the age of 60: If you defer your pension beyond the age of 58, you will be eligible to receive a higher pension amount. For every year that you defer your pension, you will receive an additional 4% of your pension amount.
To start your pension from EPF, you will need to fill out Form 10D and submit it to your EPFO office. You will also need to provide proof of your age and service.