Rebecca

Rebecca Pinto  |107 Answers  |Ask -

Physiotherapist, Nutritionist - Answered on Sep 29, 2023

Rebecca Pinto is a physiotherapist, nutritionist and founder of Dr Rebecca's Physiotherapy.
She has been helping patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injuries and ageing for over nine years.
Hari Question by Hari on Sep 11, 2023Hindi

Hi Pinto My self Hari Krishna, Iam suffering with pain in nerves and fatigues in hole day. this is suffering from last 1 or 1 1/2 years. My daily routine as follows I woke up at around 6AM in the morning and extending some helping hand to my home minister in her regular work other than kitchen, from 7AM to 7:30AM some Physical Exercise than make it myself ready for office. from 9AM to 7PM office where the complete day sitting on chair as iam working as an accountant in a manufacturing company. After reaching home at around 8PM after 1/2hr i use to go a 30-40mins walking at around 9:30 i shall take my dinner than at around 11PM went to bed if come to food habits morning breakfast south indian tiffens or chapati or poha and at mid day meal is rice and evening snack and dinner chapati/rice as per availability. please suggest what and how to handle this situation and over come the pains in nerves and fatigues thanks

Ans: You need to start eating nonveg. And start a vit b capsule. Also make sure you check your vit d levels

I am looking for best Mutual Funds monthly SIP around 1000 to 2000 per month for my 2 children age 10 and 12 years, for at least 10 years. i request to you give me best mutual funds next 10 years. its very well growth every year. mutual funds not one i ready to investment in 2 or 3 mutual funds.
Ans: Investing in your children's future is a great step. Let's explore the best mutual funds for a SIP of Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,000 per month for at least 10 years.

Choose Diversified Equity Funds

Diversified equity funds can provide good growth. They invest across various sectors, reducing risk.

Opt for Flexi-cap Funds

Flexi-cap funds can invest in large, mid, and small-cap stocks. This flexibility can offer better returns over time.

Actively managed funds have expert fund managers. They can adapt strategies to market conditions, aiming for higher returns.

Balanced Advantage Funds

Balanced advantage funds invest in both equity and debt. They balance risk and reward, suitable for long-term goals.

Starting a SIP helps in averaging the purchase cost. It reduces the impact of market volatility.

Consider Child-specific Funds

Some funds are tailored for children's future needs. They often have a mix of equity and debt for balanced growth.

Consult a Certified Financial Planner. They can provide a tailored plan based on your financial goals.

Review and Adjust

Regularly review your investments. Adjust if needed to stay aligned with your goals.

I am 61 years and retired from central government. Getting 48000 and 30000 as pension and rent. All my retirement benefits are exhausted on building of house and education loan. I need 5000000 fifty lakhs in seven years. What i should do. This amoint to be given to my son and what way i accummulate.
Ans: I appreciate your commitment to helping your son. Let's explore ways to accumulate Rs 50 lakhs in seven years.

Evaluate Current Income and Expenses

Track your monthly income of Rs 78,000. Prioritise your essential expenses and find areas to save.

Create an Investment Plan

Consider investing in mutual funds. Actively managed funds often outperform index funds, especially in volatile markets.

Actively managed funds are handled by expert fund managers. They can adapt strategies based on market conditions.

Start a SIP to invest regularly. This helps in averaging costs and reduces market risk.

Consider Balanced Funds

Balanced funds invest in both equity and debt. This provides growth and stability.

Set aside a small amount each month for emergencies. This ensures financial security without touching investments.

Avoid Real Estate and Annuities

Real estate can be illiquid and risky. Annuities often have high fees and low returns.

Seek Professional Advice

Consult a Certified Financial Planner. They can tailor a plan to help you achieve your goal.

Stay Committed and Review Regularly

Monitor your investments and make adjustments if needed. Stay focused on your goal.