Baqar Iftikhar

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi  |104 Answers  |Ask -

Start-up Mentor - Answered on Feb 23, 2024

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi is the founder and CEO of Upriver Ecommerce, an online sales accelerator firm and can guide entrepreneurs on how to make their firms grow.He holds a BTech in textile technology from the Central Textile Institute and has a master's degree in marketing and merchandising from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.He has 23 years of experience in the consumer products and retail industry.... more

Planning to sell South Indian snacks from home through Zomato and swiggy...how to start

Ans: Just contact Zomato onboarding team. Make sure your products have a good packaging and all licenses etc. to sell packaged food are there with you.

Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |56 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Aug 24, 2023

Hello I want start my own business of flours of wheat,Jowar,Nachos ,Rice etc. i already have two flour machine they can produce 50 Kg daily. please guide how i can start where to sell the product.
Ans: In order to run a successful wheat flour business and further, one needs to give company description, conduct request analysis, describe the products and services, cost and profit, marketing of the brand, necessary outfit and inventories, legal paperwork and further.
Wheat flour shop business plan should give emphasis on the growth factor, its business sustainability and profitability. Good Business Idea You can start this business at both the following places like pastoral areas and also civic area. There are numerous different types of flour as mentioned over and you can start with low investment.
First Way of Wheat Flour Business originally, this type of wheat flour business demands a moderate capital investment. You need to set up an integrated flour shop. Offer the packaged wheat flour products to the guests. You need to have strategic planning for the distribution of wheat flour and marketing. Alternate Way of Wheat Flour Business This type of business requires a small retail space which requires low investment. Install an atta chakki in that particular space. Allow the guests to come on with their grains. Charge the guests for grinding those grains.
Food License for Wheat Flour product Business The Wheat Milling Flour Business comes under the order of Food Processing Industry. So before launching the wheat flour business, it demands specific licenses, warrants and enrollment process. The following are the licenses and warrants that bear for starting the wheat milling flour business You need to apply for the Trade License from the original external authority. You must apply for the FSSAI( Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) enrollment . You should apply for BIS( Bureau of Indian norms) instrument. This type of business doesn't bear a pollution concurrence. Check it with the state pollution control board in your place or area. Determine the association form. Register your wheat milling flour business with ROC. You need to apply for Udyog Aadhaar MSME Online Registration. You must apply for AGMARK( Agricultural Marketing). Check for the arrears of duty. Announce on the following TV Distribute flyers News Papers Use digital technology Incipiently, give Banners at hoardings at the roadside The same system and way you can use for nachos and other flours.
Chandu

Chandu Nair  |55 Answers  |Ask -

VC, Angel Investing, Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Aug 09, 2023

Dating, Relationships Expert - Answered on Apr 22, 2024

I am a 26 years old girl completed my studies, trying to get a job, 2 years back I fell in love online with a man of 32 years old, we have not met yet physically. He is working on a very small salary in a village i.e. his hometown. He can't get a good government job or private job now due to lack of experience and age. We love each other a lot with all our flaws. My family is strictly against it due to caste difference, low salary, he lives 1600 km away, background differences. Overall they don't trust him and our love and are emotionally blackmailing me to get married with someone they choose. And the thought alone of leaving him makes me sad

I am sorry for the challenges you are facing. I understand how difficult it must be to leave a person you love. Having said that, I would also like to point out that living a decent life is not cheap. You are currently unemployed and your partner has a low salary; it will not be sustainable in the long run. I am not asking you to leave him and marry someone else; all I am suggesting is don't rush. Take the time to find a decent job and ask your partner to do the same. Once you think you both are earning a good amount of money, put forth the idea of your marriage again to your parents.

Now the most important thing, you have met him online and never met him in real life. Is it worth taking this kind of risk before verifying everything in person? I am sure he is genuine but there is no harm in cross-checking. And I can't really blame your parents for having their doubts. Please don't rush. One wrong decision can ruin the rest of your life. Take your time, think this through, and meet him in person, most likely in your city and in a public space. Do a thorough background check. It is easy to get fooled when you are in love.

Again, please don't rush. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Hi, I am 25+ years of old. Earning a handsome ammount of money arround 1lakh. I am a introvert, kind of kanjus you can say. I don't have any gf. I had one one one-sided relationship but because of low self confidence I didn't able to express my feelings. I don't feel myself as a ugly person but I am over waight, facing hair fall recently that's why I lose confidence approaching girls. I tried few dating apps but use. As I am a introvert I don't like to go to parties but definitely become comfortable after knowing the other person. Currently in Bangalore but being from a remote area I don't feel comfortable approaching a girl. What should I do.

I understand how you are feeling. First of all, you are not alone in this. Secondly, it's time you recognize how much you have achieved in life. Kudos to that.

Now, coming to your concern, being an introvert is not an issue, though it comes with its own set of challenges. I understand that you feel shy when it comes to talking to women. That's where dating apps come in. You have seen no results on them; I hear you. But give it another try, but this time, with a fool-proof strategy. First off, write an appealing bio. It's equivalent to writing a cover letter- you put forward your best attributes and convince people why they should date you. You can mention your achievements, you can be honest and disclose that you are an introvert, mention what you have to offer as a partner and don't forget to mention what you are looking for in your partner. This would give your potential matches a concise idea of you and also help attract the right people. Second, display image matters. While I am not encouraging you to put up an over-edited picture hiding your imperfections, do not put up the worst one either. Make sure it's recent, decent, and of you and you alone, and not in a group. Third, if you like somebody, don't be afraid to send a message. You are not committing to them, nor do you have to see them in person. Leave a message, interact, only if things go well, meet in person. There's no rush and no prior commitment. Fourth and the most important one, be patient. The right match can take a while but when you do find them, it will be worth the wait.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Apr 22, 2024