Geeta

Geeta Ratra  |140 Answers  |Ask -

Visas, Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Feb 15, 2024

Roohi Question by Roohi on Feb 07, 2024Hindi

Hello ma'am my daughter is in class 11 science stream at present in Mumbai.Since my husband is working in UAE I want to shift there after her 12 .can you please tell me which Universities are good in UAE.she plans to study Chemical engineering

Ans: There are reputable universities in the UAE for Chemical Engineering include Khalifa University and the American University of Sharjah. Both institutions are known for their strong engineering programs, diverse faculty, and state-of-the-art facilities. Encourage your daughter to explore their admission criteria, programs, and extracurricular opportunities to make an informed decision aligning with her academic and career goals in Chemical Engineering.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Oct 11, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 02, 2023Hindi
I am currently studying btech CSE. And I would like to do my masters in data science/AI. I’m thinking of pursuing it in the UAE, from university of Birmingham Dubai. Can I get advice on if my choice is right about Dubai? Will I get job opportunities in Dubai after completing my masters in Dubai?

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am glad to hear that you plan on pursuing your Master's degree in either Data Science or Artificial Intelligence at the University of Birmingham Dubai. I would like to inform you that Dubai is emerging as a popular study abroad destination for students who are passionate about data science and AI owing to its booming technology and innovation sector. The city proves to be an appealing location to pursue your Master's degree because of its prime setting, dedication to technological developments, as well as the broad range of employment opportunities it offers. Moreover, the University of Birmingham Dubai is a highly reputed one with a stronghold in the computer science field. Thus, pursuing Data Science or Artificial Intelligence there is a logical option.

Your employment opportunities ought to be high in the data science and Artificial Intelligence (AI) sector, right after you finish pursuing your Master's degree in Dubai. With investments being made in both technology as well as data-based sectors in Dubai, qualified experts in these fields are needed. Nevertheless, I would like you to know that your abilities, prior experiences, as well as your networking initiatives play a key role in determining your employment prospects. To improve your possibilities of landing a job in Dubai or anywhere else in the country, I would recommend that you develop a robust professional network as well as acquire hands-on experience by undertaking internships or being a part of initiatives during the course of your study.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Nov 02, 2023

My son is in 3rd year and pursuing B. Tech in chemical engineering from VIT Vellore. He want to prepare for MS . Which country and university will be the best
Ans: Hello Sudesh,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to hear that your son is currently pursuing the 3rd year of his Bachelor’s of Technology degree in Chemical Engineering from VIT Vellore and wishes to pursue his Master’s further. To answer your question first, I would like to inform you that to pursue his Master’s of Science (MS) in Chemical Engineering, your son can take into account countries like the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Australia, Canada, and even Germany. There are a number of prestigious universities in these countries. Among these are Imperial College London in the UK; Stanford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley) in the USA; the University of Melbourne in Australia; the University of Toronto in Canada; and TU Munich in Germany. Your son can consider applying to any of these universities. I would recommend that he conducts an extensive research on the programs he intends enrolling in, the prerequisites for admission to these programs, and the different scholarships and financial aid options available. Not just that, prior to making an educated choice, your son should also factor in the cost, the location, the blend of cultures, as well as the possible employment prospects.