Geeta

Geeta Ratra  |140 Answers  |Ask -

Visas, Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Feb 03, 2024

Hi Geeta, I am 56 and work in Healthcare Consulting in a global IT company. I would like to migrate to Canada/ Au or a european country like Germany. Would like to work in the same field in Management Consulting in healthcare. Please let me know the chances and process on how I can go about this?

Ans: Hello, navigating a career transition at 56 is ambitious. For Canada or Australia, explore skilled migration programs. Germany offers the Blue Card for qualified professionals. Research job markets, language requirements, and accreditation processes. Leverage your experience in healthcare consulting and consider networking through professional platforms for a smoother transition into management consulting abroad. Engage with immigration consultants for personalized guidance on visa processes and eligibility criteria. For further information you can write to us.

HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Jan 18, 2024

I am 56 years old and work as Healthcare management Consultant in a reputed software firm. Has about 30 years of experience in this space. We want to migrate to abroad. I am not sure about the options to do so. I have a few questions - Is it possible to migrate at this age?, What are the countries in which i can continue to work?. Would like to work in a healthcare management consulting firm?. Appreciate your quick reply.
Ans: Thank you for sharing your background and questions. I will do my best to provide you with helpful information.

Firstly, it is possible to migrate to another country at any age, including 56 years old. However, the process and requirements may vary depending on the country you are interested in. Some countries may have age restrictions for certain types of visas or work permits, while others may not. It is best to research the specific country you are interested in and consult with a qualified immigration lawyer or consultant to understand the requirements and process.

Regarding your second question, there are many countries where you can continue to work as a healthcare management consultant. Some of the top countries for healthcare consulting include the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Singapor. However, there are many other countries that also have a demand for healthcare consultants, so it is worth researching the specific country you are interested in.

If you are interested in working for a healthcare management consulting firm, there are many options available. Some of the top healthcare consulting firms include Boston Consulting Group, ZS, L.E.K. Consulting, Bain & Company, ClearView Healthcare Partners, and IQVIA. These firms have a global presence and offer a range of services to clients in the healthcare industry.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |145 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 23, 2024

Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on Jul 12, 2024

Hello sir my name is Santu Chakraborty.I am 34 year old now unmarried. My qualification is Bsc botany honours with 2nd class +diploma in mechanical engineering with distinction +btech in mechanical engineering from government engineering college west Bengal with 7.5 dgpa.I have 6 years of teaching experience in private diploma engineering college and now I working as a vocational teacher in automobile engineering department in gov high school.In my early phase of life I am going through lots of Misguide,seveare Anxiety issue. Nobody can help me on that phase.I recover mostly by my own after various dillema.I want to work in mechanical r and d company, Mechanical design basis company and also upgrade my teaching carrier. How can I start my journey at this age ?what is the risk factor also? Please tell me. I am very enthusiastic dedicated person. I have no guide in my home. My father is vegetable seller.
Ans: Hi Santu Chakraborty,

This is a really exhaustive query.

The journey thru' your acquisition of qualifications has been vast!

In the course of your life you are now suffering from SNIOP (SUSCEPTIBLE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OTHER PEOPLE) this happens when you let others control your life.

I have this poem.. Especially for one's like you!

The Guy in the Glass

When you get what you want in your struggle for pelf,
And the world makes you King for a day,
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,
And see what that guy has to say.
For it isn't your Father, or Mother, or Wife,
Who judgement upon you must pass.
The feller whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the guy staring back from the glass.
He's the feller to please, never mind all the rest,
For he's with you clear up to the end,
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
If the guy in the glass is your friend.
You may be like Jack Horner and "chisel" a plum,
And think you're a wonderful guy,
But the man in the glass says you're only a bum
If you can't look him straight in the eye.
You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back as you pass,
But your final reward will be heartaches and tears
If you've cheated the guy in the glass.

Dale Wimbrow (c) 1934

Get the enthusiasm going, don't get embroiled in what life has been before!

Take a stranglehold of your life and make it BIG!

The opportunities are.. Miracles waiting to happen, what are you waiting for.. You are the catalyst!?
Maxim Emmanuel.

Pick up yourself don't be a victim of self pity.

If you do need further professional advice happy to assist
https://m.me/maxim.emmanuel.2024