Home > Career > Question
Need Expert Advice?Our Gurus Can Help

Shekhar Kumar  |145 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 23, 2024

Shekhar Kumar is an HR, talent, and client acquisition leader at Star Engicon Private Limited (SEPL). He has 18 years of expertise in the search and placement of executive leadership talent across various industries.
He has also mentored middle and senior management professionals for leadership positions and guided them in career development.
Shekhar has a bachelor's degree in business management from Magadh University, Bihar, and a master's degree in human resource management from Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu.... more
Asked by Anonymous - Apr 16, 2024Hindi

I am a Professor of Medicine with UK and lndian experience over 3 decades. Any chance of migration to Canada/Australia?

Ans: As a highly experienced Professor of Medicine with extensive experience in both the UK and India, you may have viable pathways for migration to Canada or Australia, both of which value skilled professionals in the healthcare sector. Canada and Australia both have skilled migration programs designed to attract individuals with in-demand skills and experience. These programs typically require applicants to meet certain eligibility criteria, including qualifications, work experience, language proficiency, and health and character assessments. Another option to consider is employer-sponsored visas, where you secure a job offer from an employer in Canada or Australia who is willing to sponsor your visa application. In Canada, the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) and the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) may offer pathways for employer-sponsored immigration. In Australia, the Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa and the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa are common employer-sponsored visa options. Research the immigration pathways, visa requirements, and medical registration processes for both Canada and Australia. Kindly consider consulting with immigration experts, migration agents, or legal professionals who specialize in healthcare immigration to assess your eligibility and develop a personalized migration strategy.

You may like to see similar questions and answers below

Latest Questions
DISCLAIMER: The content of this post by the expert is the personal view of the rediffGURU. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related document carefully before investing. The securities quoted are for illustration only and are not recommendatory. Users are advised to pursue the information provided by the rediffGURU only as a source of information and as a point of reference and to rely on their own judgement when making a decision. RediffGURUS is an intermediary as per India's Information Technology Act.


You haven't logged in yet. To ask a question, Please Log in below

A verification OTP will be sent to this
Mobile Number / Email

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to

Resend OTP in120seconds

Dear User, You have not registered yet. Please register by filling the fields below to get expert answers from our Gurus
Sign up

By signing up, you agree to our
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Already have an account?

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to Mobile

Resend OTP in120seconds