Geeta

Geeta Ratra  |140 Answers  |Ask -

Visas, Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jan 03, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jan 01, 2024Hindi

My son completed BE in com. Eng. He wants to do ms in cyber security, is Canada is best? Suggest best university.

Ans: Canada is an excellent choice for an MS in Cybersecurity. Consider the University of Toronto, which is renowned for its strong computer science programs. Carleton University and University of British Columbia also offer robust cybersecurity courses. Evaluate specific program details, faculty expertise, and research opportunities to make an informed decision aligning with your son's career goals in this rapidly evolving field.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jun 12, 2024

Which country is better for MS in cyber security ie Germany or USA as i am final year of BE cyber security and which of the above two countries is good for PR
Ans: Hello Narsingrao,

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am glad to hear that you are currently pursuing the final year of BE cyber security after which you intend pursuing your MS in either Germany or the USA. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that excellent cyber security programs for MS students are offered by both, Germany and the USA, each with its unique advantages. Germany is well-known for its strong engineering and technology education system, which is generally less expensive than in the USA. Moreover, I would also like to tell you that Germany’s emphasis on apprenticeship programs and partnerships with industry leaders can offer invaluable practical experience. Nevertheless, the USA is home to a number of renowned universities with state-of-the-art research facilities and a booming technology sector, in turn, offering a wealth of networking and internship possibilities. With regards to Permanent Residency (PR), I would like to let you know that the immigration laws and procedures for both the countries are different, and thus, prior to making a decision, I would suggest that you investigate and take into account variables viz., the demand for jobs in the market, prerequisites for immigration, as well as individual preferences.

For more information, you can visit our website: www.edwiseinternational.com

You can also follow us on our Instagram page: edwiseint