Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on Mar 23, 2024

Maxim Emmanuel is the marketing director of Maxwill Zeus Expositions.
An alumnus of the Xavier Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, Maxim has over 30 years of experience in training young professionals and corporate organisations on how to improve soft skills and build interpersonal relationships through effective communication.
Kasim Question by Kasim on Mar 18, 2024Hindi

hi sir/mam, I completed my BCA in 2008 then moved to govt job prep(SSC,CDS) along with teaching job in coachings, got success in several exams and finally taken a job in railways for an year. Concurrently applied for MCA and completed in 2015, meanwhile started prep for civil services then moved to full fledged prep and left job got success in state lower pcs and RO/ARO, not joined but continued for UPSC. But ended up without success. So then aged up 32 so many things left to do, started teaching again and got married.Then decided to move back to cs, got selected in a drdo project as a JRF and working on ML,DL and Computer vision. Now i am unable to make my ends meet as a rentee in Delhi, continuously brushing skills I am confused in where I try my luck now? Like Data Science, DL, ML, Cloud Engineer or what, Please Help!!

Ans: Rolling Stones gather no moss.. is an old saying, stability is the essence of success.. Nothing is too good or too bad... In your case it's not LUCK.. You haven't stuck on to PLUCK the fruits of success .

Understand your core strength listen to your conscience.. Look for avenues that can support your income.. Take Tuitions ..this immediately comes to my mind to supplement your income.

I'm sure you will be a success.. Sooner or later!