Shalini

Shalini Singh  |80 Answers  |Ask -

Dating Coach - Answered on May 05, 2023

Shalini Singh is the founder of andwemet, an online matchmaking service for urban Indians living in India and overseas. After graduating from college as a kindergarten teacher, Singh worked at various firms specialising in marketing strategy, digital marketing and public relations before finding her niche as an entrepreneur. In 2008, she founded Galvanise PR, an independent communications and public relations. In 2019, she launched andwemet.
Sid Question by Sid on May 03, 2023Hindi

was in a relationship for 3 months but the girl never reciprocated in the same way as i did.There was no initiative from her side but when I used to ask her why is this happening only i m trying to build but you aren't, she used to say that i was unable to see anything she is doing for me.To be very honest and being impartial if i was at level 10 she was at 1.One day on this very topic some arguments happened and she walked away.After that no message no call and she used to tell me that she loved me but she never ever tried to reach out to me.Now its been one month.I literally am feeling really gloomy.Now she is putting status and showing that to me that i was not ready to build with her i uttered wrong words to her.But honestly i am telling you that I loved her very much and tried all the ways to build with her but she never reciprocated.I still miss her a lot but she seems to moved on so easily that's hurting me too much simultaneously she is putting these statuses too What to do?

Ans: 1) Please block her from your social media

2) Focus on doing something positive or be around people who appreciate you

3) Once you feel good about yourself then look at meeting someone who appreciates you

wishing you the best.

Hey ma'am, I got into a relationship with a girl in 2019. In the beginning it was all good. We both were committed to each other and we always promised each other of marrying but then I cheated on her. She was still with me and forgave me and we moved on. But then lockdown happened and I thought if we can't meet then we should at least be connected virtually most of the time so that she doesn't think I don't love her anymore.She got irritated by it because her mental peace was not okay in lockdown and I thought I should support her by calling her and texting her all the time. And now 6 months ago in December 2021 she blocked me. I tried to sort it but couldn't communicate. Three months ago we communicated and she told me everything how she got irritated and I told her that it’s both our fault that we didn't communicate. So now when I know I was at fault can we start again?? She is saying now I am looking for someone better. I love her ma'am. And I am still committed to marry her. All her friends, her family, her sister know that I love her so much and they want us to be together but she is just blindly saying she wants someone else. I can't live like this. Everyone in our circle says the way I handle her mood swings and all no one can do that. But I don’t know how to make her realise.To be honest ma'am I don't want to lose her. I love her ma'am. Kindly help me ma'amThanks

Dear MP,

It might be a message from her to you to move on.

It could be because of her losing trust on you. Lockdown has changed the way that we think, feel and act and most of us have had a major overhaul in our lives.

You might have to win her trust back rather than just thinking that you love her and that she must understand this.

Maybe she is still hurt which means you need to go that extra mile to rebuild your relationship.

But if she has moved on and wishes that you move on as well, kindly respect this and move on.

Dating, Relationships Expert - Answered on Apr 13, 2023

I started a relationship with a girl. First we thought it just a relationship no marriage. But as days going we fell deep into each other that we cant live without each other. I found one thing that she loving more than needed. Im so scared of her, what will she do if i run out of her life for my marriage. This thought killed me. So I decided to leave her without telling a reason. I left her with a small issue. I really dont want to loose but i had to. I just said good bye, she also said good bye. Later i never texted her. She too never texted me. But after 2 months i felt guilty of leaving so i came back to her. Previously her parents decided to marry her to their son in law. I know this when were in relationship. So after our breakup i came back to her. But she said no to me because she is committed with her brother in law. I cant take this. Its killing me. After i said good bye she never tried to contact me for patch-up. Even no texts. Her brother in law told her that im ready to marry you. So she too said i too like you and im also ready to marry you. But their marriage will happen in 2026. I told her that untill marriage please be with me and this is our deal when we started our relationship. But she said no. I begged her many times but she always said no to me. And still now i cant believe that she said no to me. All this happened 3 months ago but still i cant forget her. Recently she deleted my number also. Everything making me feel low. What should i do now?
Ans: Dear Srikanth,

To me, it sounds like you broke up with her. No, you ghosted her. How you put her on trial isn't clear to me, given the fact that you stopped contacting her after a mere goodbye and no proper explanation. Why did she not try to contact you? Maybe she has enough self-respect to restrain herself from doing so; I cannot speak for her but judging the events, you were the one who broke up and you need to own up to it.

Moving on to her deciding to get married- I am assuming she told you she's happy to marry her intended; if so, please accept the reality and move on. Next, why is she not agreeing to be in a relationship with you till the time she gets married? To expect otherwise from any sane, self-respecting person is delusional.

You knew that the two of you could not end up together and took a decision; immature as it was, your intentions were good. Similarly, your ex chose to move on. I don't see either of you making any considerable mistakes here. Both were right in their ways, except for the "you leaving her without a word" part. It is time you move on, and let her live her life in peace. You might feel low for a while, but nothing feels worse than hurting the people you once loved, and compelling your ex to commit to you when she doesn't want to is the same as hurting her. Make the right choices.

Dating, Relationships Expert - Answered on May 12, 2023

I was in a relationship for 3 months but the girl never reciprocated in the same way as i did.There was no initiative from her side but when I used to ask her why is this happening only i m trying to build but you aren't, she used to say that i was unable to see anything she is doing for me.To be very honest and being impartial if i was at level 10 she was at 1.One day on this very topic some arguments happened and she walked away.After that no message no call and she used to tell me that she loved me but she never ever tried to reach out to me.Now its been one month.I literally am feeling really gloomy.Now she is putting status and showing that to me that i was not ready to build with her i uttered wrong words to her.But honestly i am telling you that I loved her very much and tried all the ways to build with her but she never reciprocated.I still miss her a lot but she seems to moved on so easily that's hurting me too much simultaneously she is putting these statuses too What to do?
Ans: Dear Sid,

If you, even for one moment, felt that you have been putting more work into the relationship than your partner, there must have been reason to believe so. Do not doubt your concerns just because your ex tried to pin the blame on you by minimizing your worries. It's a clear sign of gaslighting. As for the statuses, some people take pleasure in making others feel unnecessarily guilty, even if the fault lies on their part. My advice would be to not pay attention to any of it. If necessary, delete her contact; a clean break might help you move on. Don't do it to show her that you have moved on, but try to move on in reality. You deserve more than half-hearted efforts.

Dear sir my son is srm ap in btech CSE 3 Rd year how to get placement
Ans: Some important steps to get placed in Campus Recruitment: (1) To keep his PROFESSIONAL Resume Ready now itself, covering all his achievements including Certifications (hope he would have done some both offline and online from NPTEL, Internshala, LinkedIn, Coursera etc. (2) He should still continue do online Certificate short-term courses, relevant to his domain (3) Should have a Professional LinkedIn Profile. If already has, fine-tune by updating it (4) Should get connected to Professionals in same domain. (Not to ask for jobs). If the Recruiters / Employers expectation meets your son's profile, they will be in touch with him (5) To put job alerts, related to his domain / certifications / skills to know the current market scenario / employers' expectations (6) To know the selection process and to start preparing for Campus Recruitment (Aptitude Test, Interview, & GD) (7) To make a thorough RESEARCH about the Companies visited the College last year and go through their websites to know about the Company Profile, Products / Services Provided, HR Policy etc. (8) To also start applying through LinkedIn by the end of his final year, if companies' JD matches with your son's profile. Hope this information is enough for your Son. All The BEST for your Son’s Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs | Resume Writing | Profile Building | Salary Negotiation Skills | Building Professional LinkedIn Profile | Choosing Right School Board (State | Matriculation | CBSE | ICSE |International Board) | Student Psychological Counselling | Exam Preparation Techniques (Board | Entrance & Competitive)| Job Interview Skills | Skill Upgrading | Parenting & Child Upbringing Skills | Career Transition | Abroad Education | Education Loan (India | Abroad) | Scholarship (India | Abroad) | SOP Writing Tips’, please FOLLOW me in RediffGURU here.

Nayagam PP |
EduJob360 |
CERTIFIED Career Coach | Career Guru |
https://www.linkedin.com/in/edujob360/

Hi I am a 35-year-old woman and my husband is 45. we are made for each other couple. we love each other and we do not have any compatibility issues except in romance. he is not very romantic and even throughout my younger years I was also not very romantic and immersed myself in studies and career. He is not very active in sex also. A few years back I told him that I wanted to be romantic after marriage and now we are not, so I missed my college and early office days when I was in my prime and could have been romantically involved with guys. Since I look very young even at 35, he suggested that I still can move around with guys and get romantic and I need not miss anything even now. though initially declining the offer, I moved a little freely toward men, mostly colleagues, and a few social club members. I encouraged late-night messages, coffee meets, movies, etc. I update my husband on every single event that happens. ex, if I went to a movie with a colleague, I will message my hubby " We kissed", if that happened. he encourages me so much and is happy with whatever is happening, cutting a long story short. though I didn't think it would go so far, I am now romantically very active. soft romance-like messages I do with many. Dating I don't say no to my known circle like colleagues, ex-colleagues, college mates, etc and almost 2-3 times a week I end up dating someone in a coffee shop, pub, or a long drive. A few times I initiate a date too. and I must confess that I have regular intimacy with four young men, all from the same office where I work. I have never hidden anything from my hubby and give a complete account every day. I offered to stop everything any moment he said. but he told me till age is there enjoy life!. I am emotionally connected to my husband only and I do all my responsibilities as a woman. Our relationship has grown manifold. My only question is, am I exploiting my husband's innocence or does he have a cuckold fantasy? If I continue the way I continue with no harm to anyone, can I keep doing it ( I love to). or I should stop at once?

After reading your question I understood that your partner and you have, what we call, an open relationship. As long as both partners are okay with the dynamics of it, and no one is emotionally hurt, or resisting, it should be okay. It isn't exploitation if your husband himself encourages you. You are both consenting adults and not harming each other or anyone else. As for your question, if he has a cuckold fantasy, that is something you should discuss with your husband. An open discussion is better than speculation. Also, at any time if you suspect that your husband is growing concerned about the nature of your relationship, ask him directly. It can help avoid misunderstandings.

Hello sir mai 28 year ki hoo mai abhi llb kar rahi hoo mai last 7 year se relationship mai hoo vo mujse 25 year bade hai saruaat 1 to 2 year inhone muje bhot priorities di ab hum 3 to 4 month mai kabhi milte hai hum dono alag alag city mai hai unki bhot badi family hai or finincially bhi problem chal rahi hai last 3 yaer se vo.muje priority nai de rahe hum.roj bat karte hai vo mera khyal bhi rakhte hai lekin muje unse ab dur nai hona mene sadi na karne ka decisions Liya hai lekin kitni bar bhot akela feel karti hoo vo muje itna time nai dete phele jaisa nai hai aisa lagta hai.fir vo ku6 help kar de ya pyar se bat bhi kar le.to.lagta hai sab theek hai mai.bhot confused hoo mai.kya karu muje kya karna chahiye ..

Dating someone older than you is not the problem, but the fact that you are making major life decisions based on what he wants and doesn't want is concerning. I am guessing that you decided to not get married because he doesn't want it either. Is that fair to you? You yourself mentioned that you often feel lonely. Don't you think you deserve better? Don't you deserve someone who would love you and would like to spend the rest of their life with you? Please reconsider this relationship. Speak to your partner and ask him what his plans are for the future. Does he want to settle down with you? How will you two continue this relationship in the future? There are many important questions that need answering. Sort them out and you will have the solution to your dilemma.