Relationships Expert - Answered on Apr 20, 2023

Diksha Question by Diksha on Apr 10, 2023Hindi

Mam, my boyfriend doesn't reply me, what should I do, we had a fight from last 2 days

Ans: Some people take time to get over their anger. Give him a cool-off period of a couple of days with no contact. Then you can always let him know that you’re not going to wait endlessly for him to descend from his ivory tower, and if he milks it too much you’ll just break things off permanently. And if that’s what he’s trying to do, the least he can do is tell you like a mature individual, not a brat who doesn’t reply.

Exams and all are over ... My bf didn't texted me .. I asked him do you want to talk or not the he sounded non interested while talking and then i asked him what happened to you as he said he didn't wanted to talk to anyone he needs time ... So I gave him its been a month... I asked him again .. he was visiting places with his friends( girl) but didn't want to talk .. he said he didn't want talk just want to travel and need some time . I asked him how much time u need its been past one month . I said him to talk to me on call and clear it and then he said that If you cant spend days without talking to me , if u can't understand my situation and can't wait then u can leave ... What should I do ??
Ans: Dear Yashasvi

It's important to understand that everyone needs their space and time to themselves at times, and it seems like your boyfriend has communicated to you that he needs some time alone. However, it's also important for him to communicate his needs clearly and respectfully to you.

It's understandable that you may be feeling hurt and confused by his behavior and lack of communication. It's important for you to take care of your own emotions and needs as well.

If you feel like you're not getting the communication and support you need from your boyfriend, it may be helpful to have an honest conversation with him about your concerns and feelings. However, it's important to approach the conversation in a calm and respectful manner, and to listen to his perspective as well.

It's also important to recognize that if your boyfriend is unwilling to communicate or work on the relationship, it may be a sign that he is not ready or willing to continue the relationship. In this case, it may be best to take some time to focus on yourself and your own needs.

In general, it's not easy for anyone, regardless of gender, to talk about a potential breakup. It's important to approach the situation with empathy and understanding, while also being honest about your own feelings and needs.

Exams and all are over ... My bf didn't texted me .. I asked him do you want to talk or not the he sounded non interested while talking and then i asked him what happened to you as he said he didn't wanted to talk to anyone he needs time ... So I gave him its been a month... I asked him again .. he was visiting places with his friends( girl) but didn't want to talk .. he said he didn't want talk just want to travel and need some time . I asked him how much time u need its been past one month . I said him to talk to me on call and clear it and then he said that If you cant spend days without talking to me , if u can't understand my situation and can't wait then u can leave ... What should I do ?? Is it easy for boys tot alk about breakup ..pls tell urgently
Ans: Dear Yashasvi

Hi ma'am, something happened between me and my boyfriend as usual fights. His parents misunderstood him and me as well that I've gotten sick due to our fights and that he left me halfway through my house, which he didn't. And due a lot more misunderstandings he's parents have developed bit of a rage against me and they are blackmailing him to not try to Contact or call me or else they'd end their lives and he is scared cause he is an only child. Even if he wishes and tries to reach me he cannot because of his parents. What can be done in this situation. Now i don't understand shall i wait for him to come back or just move on. Since we haven't met or spoken for the last time. I haven't heard anything from him and his parents are saying he doesn't want to talk to anyone.
Do not waste your time...his parents and then him; you will constantly be in a stressful spot convincing either one of them that you are the person. If your boyfriend also feels the same as you about the relationship, then he will do something to support you.
If he doesn't and all that is becoming your job, then seriously do not waste any more time on this. And if he really wanted, he would have found a way of reaching out to you.
The very fact that you haven't heard much from him is a huge red flag. Focus on yourself and better people who respect you and your love will come along...
(My suggestions are only under the assumption that you and your boyfriend are above the age of 18 and 21 respectively).

Which MF from SBI is topper in term of lweath gainer
Ans: SBI Mutual Funds offer a variety of schemes.

It's tempting to invest in top-performing funds.

However, chasing returns may not be the best strategy.

Consistency Over Performance
Consistent Performance: Look for funds with consistent performance over the long term.

Quality of Fund Management: Choose funds managed by experienced and reputed fund managers.

Diversification: Ensure the fund aligns with your risk tolerance and investment goals.

Avoiding Costly Investment Mistakes
Consult a Professional: Seek advice from a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Mutual Fund Distributor (MFD).

Tailored Advice: Professionals can provide tailored advice based on your financial situation.

Long-Term Perspective: Focus on long-term growth rather than short-term gains.

Evaluating Funds
Historical Performance: Review the fund's performance over at least 5-10 years.

Expense Ratio: Check the expense ratio, as higher costs can impact your returns.

Risk Assessment: Evaluate the risk associated with the fund and ensure it aligns with your risk profile.

Investing in mutual funds requires careful evaluation and planning. While top-performing funds may seem attractive, focusing on consistency and quality is more important. Consulting a Certified Financial Planner or Mutual Fund Distributor can help you avoid costly mistakes and make informed investment decisions.