Sanjib

Sanjib Jha  | Answer  |Ask -

Insurance Expert - Answered on Apr 13, 2023

Manish Question by Manish on Feb 10, 2023Translate

Respected Guru, I'm Manish(23yrs) I'm new to mutual fund market. I'm high risk taker in long-term Please suggest me mutual fund in sip mode. Below are my details :- 1. Brother college - 80 lac in 5 years (medium risk). 2. Car - 21 lac in 8 years (high risk). 3. Home - 30 lac in 10 years (high risk). 4. Family traveling- a) 10 lac in 5 years (medium risk). b) 10 lac in 10 years (high risk). c) 10 lac in 15 years (high risk). d) 10 lac in 20 years (high risk). 5. Emergency fund - 8 lac in 5 years (medium risk). 6. Retirement fund- 10cr in 40 years (high risk). 7. Can you suggest me which insurance to buy for health insurance and term insurance for family and me.

Ans: Hi Manish, since you are young, it is best time to buy term and health insurance. Any company/plan with competitive pricing can be looked at but always carefully read through the policy

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations