Nidhi

Nidhi Gupta  |161 Answers  |Ask -

Physiotherapist - Answered on Feb 28, 2024

Nidhi Bajaj Gupta has 20 years of experience as a physiotherapist.
She founded the Merahki Holistic Wellness Company in 2011 and is the co-founder of Miraaya Holistic Growth Centre.
She has a bachelor's degree in physiotherapy from Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Pune, and certifications in myofascial release, dry needling and craniosacral therapy from New York, San Francisco and Singapore.
Siva Question by Siva on Nov 14, 2023Hindi

Good evening Dr.My age is 45 and having Diabetics for last 8 years.I am suffering from Diabetic foot ulcer and undergoing treatment for past 1 year. I underwent vascular vaccum therapy as well. My sugar lever is under control. Glycaemic index 5.5. Still wound is taking time to heal. I have numbness in both legs. Kindly suggest me qways to get rid of this problem. Also suggest ways to improve sensitivity in my legs.Nunbness issue is curable?

Ans: Hello Siva,
Have you consulted a good nutritionist and if yes, are you following it properly? What we eat makes a huge difference in diabetes, to heal wound and to reduce numbness in legs.
Are you doing some form of yoga? Some breathing exercises? Are you doing at least 30-45 minutes walks regularly?
All these above are very important for you so please let me know.
Take care

Komal

Komal Jethmalani  |327 Answers  |Ask -

Dietician, Diabetes Expert - Answered on Feb 04, 2024

Samraat

Samraat Jadhav  |1891 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Jul 24, 2024

Samraat

Samraat Jadhav  |1891 Answers  |Ask -

Samraat

Samraat Jadhav  |1891 Answers  |Ask -