Workplace Expert - Answered on Apr 12, 2024

Krishna Kumar is the founder and CEO of GoMoTech, a company that provides strategic consulting in B2B sales, performance management and digital transformation.
Before branching out on his own, he worked with companies like Microsoft, Rediff, Flipkart and InMobi.
With over 25 years of experience under his belt, KK is a regular speaker at industry events and academic intuitions, both in India as well as abroad.
KK completed his MBA in marketing from the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning in Andhra Pradesh and his management development programme from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
RMA Question by RMA on Mar 20, 2024Hindi

When company do not pay salary of employees and closed without written intimation in that case what to do to get salary and what all benefits an employ can claim , Please guide .

Ans: Hello

That depends upon the terms and conditions as stated in your appointment letter. Suggest you take a legal opinion basis your appointment letter.

However I would not suggest that you take any legal action as that can be emotionally and financially draining.

Keep your ego aside and look for other jobs.

All the best.

Workplace Expert - Answered on Feb 09, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Sep 06, 2023Hindi
Hello Sir/Madam, This has been a practice of my company to delay the Full & Final settlement for employees who resign from the company. The final settlement along with the experience letters will be received after almost 2 months of leaving the organisation. This is the case with normal employees who serve three months notice period. These 2 months are very chaotic as the new company keeps requesting for the experience letters. There is no specific reason cited by the organisation for the delay in making the settlement. Sometimes the reasons seem petty. As a manager, I know this is wrong but I was helpless. 3 months back, our organisation had laid off many employees including me. They informed us that we will be getting three months salary as severance pay. The first two months were credited on time i.e 1st of each month. However, the third month payment has been stopped. They informed us it will be settled with the F&F settlement. There were no timelines mentioned to us. There is no letter issued to us - Neither laptop acceptance or resignation acceptance. I am getting job offers but they expect a firm date for joining along with the experience letters. I am not in position to furnish them these details. What can I do in this case? The company that I worked for is a BSE listed firm with strong financials.
Ans: Dear

I can understand your situation. What ai would suggest is better open and transparent with your potential employer, show them your resignation letter and the salary credited. I am sure they will appreciate.

All the best.