Baqar Iftikhar

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi  |112 Answers  |Ask -

Start-up Mentor - Answered on Feb 25, 2023

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi is the founder and CEO of Upriver Ecommerce, an online sales accelerator firm and can guide entrepreneurs on how to make their firms grow.He holds a BTech in textile technology from the Central Textile Institute and has a master's degree in marketing and merchandising from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.He has 23 years of experience in the consumer products and retail industry.... more
Dinesh Question by Dinesh on Feb 18, 2023Hindi

Hi mam good morning I am Danny,I m planning to do digital marketing buisness by preparing Google business profile for buisnesses in proprietor n partnership sector n servising the buisness by working on the profile so the buisness can get leads n enquiry.i have plans to charge the customer for the page work n photography n provide them a quarterly or half yearly or annual AMC .plz guide me n tell me your take on this buisness model

Ans: Digital marketing is an emerging fields, however there are lots of freelancers as well as firms of all sizes. Hence you would only be able to do good business if you are able to deliver what you promise to the customer. If you are confident of your skill sets, go ahead.