Nitin

Nitin Sathe  |127 Answers  |Ask -

HR, Recruitment Expert - Answered on Jan 12, 2024

TRUPTI Question by TRUPTI on Dec 13, 2023Hindi

Hello si I m 38 years old service woman, since 11 years I am working in same company, now I am getting regular with the work, however I want to explore my self. I have applied also other sides for job, but no hopeful feedback. what should I do?

Ans: It is good to think of better career opportunities and different fields. But do you know where all you can venture to? I suggest you carry out a SWOT analysis and come up with some answers where you can exploit your talents better. All the best!

Nitin

Nitin Sathe  |127 Answers  |Ask -

Hello Sir, I am 39 years old, married and have 10 years old daughter. I work in a BPO (Risk and Compliance Department) since I was 23. Since I was not ambitious during my college days and till now I have no goals, no aim, no passion, the current job I find it very boring. I am stucked at an Analyst level since last 17 years. Also, with lot of family issues at my home, my mind does not work openly and have stucked in the comfort zone. I am a hard working person but not smart working. My wife is a housewife and have no other income other than my job. I want to grow, do lots of hard working but due to lack of self confidence, I always have a fear to get at TL or Manager level. Also, I am not sure which industry I have interest in. It is only since 17 years, I am doing this job, I tell everybody that I am from a BPO sector. But I really want to earn more so that I can fulfill my family needs but please help me in which direction I should go and Howww? I know at the age of 40, I cannot start working in a new sector with no prior experience but really is it too late to change the sector? and if no, Please suggest me any industry where I can start from scratch, learn new things and can work with great interest and can grow myself.
Ans: I find your first few sentences very negative. Please get a hold of yourself and regain your lost confidence. To start from scratch at this stage is not advisable but one can branch off into related fields about which you know the best. Change your attitude, think positive and the solutions will come to you! Other than this is really cannot suggest anything specific since the information given is inadequate.

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |145 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on May 01, 2024

Hi, I am a mechanical engineer and having been working in the field of power plant from last 12 years. I don't enjoy my work now and feel that I am not meant for this job as I see no growth in my career. I'm 36 now and can't think of anything new as I don't think I can't enter into a new field at this age. No one will prefer me. What should I do?
Ans: Feeling stuck in your current career path is a common experience, but it's important to remember that it's never too late to make a change. Take some time to reflect on your skills, interests, values, and strengths. Consider what aspects of your current job you enjoy and what you would like to do differently in your next career move. Research other career paths and industries that align with your interests and transferable skills. Look for opportunities where your mechanical engineering background and experience in power plants could be valuable, such as in renewable energy, sustainability, project management, or technical sales. Identify any gaps in your skills or knowledge that may be necessary for transitioning to a new field. Consider taking courses, certifications, or workshops to acquire new skills or enhance existing ones. Many online platforms offer flexible learning options that you can pursue while still working. Reach out to your professional network, including colleagues, mentors, former classmates, and industry contacts. Inform them of your career interests and ask for advice, informational interviews, or referrals to potential employers or opportunities in your desired field. Evaluate whether pursuing additional education, such as a master's degree or specialized certification, would be beneficial for your career transition. Some programs offer opportunities for mid-career professionals to gain new skills and credentials. Look for volunteer or internship opportunities in your target industry or field. This can be a valuable way to gain hands-on experience, expand your network, and test out whether a new career path is the right fit for you before making a full transition.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jun 22, 2024

Is master degree in physiotherapy from Canada along with bachelor degree in physiotherapy enough to settle in canada

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. As an answer to your query, I would like to tell you that to settle in Canada, a master’s degree in physiotherapy from Canada along with a bachelor's degree in physiotherapy can be sufficient. You would be glad to know that degrees earned from Canada can improve your eligibility for immigration and employment substantially. Physiotherapy being a licensed profession in Canada, I would like to tell you that you will require to get your credentials recognised by the regulatory agency in the province or territory you intend working in. This frequently entails an evaluation of your education and potentially taking additional tests, or acquiring professional experience in Canada.

Moreover, obtaining a master’s degree from a university in Canada can also assist you with the Express Entry immigration system, by raising your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score, thereby, enhancing your chances of being invited to submit an application for permanent residency (PR). Furthermore, your resume can be further strengthened by adding work experience acquired in Canada via post-graduate work permits. Hence, your academic background coupled with fulfilling regulatory and immigration standards can help you settle in Canada.

For more information, you can visit our website: www.edwiseinternational.com

You can also follow us on our Instagram page: edwiseint

Should I join Bennett University
Ans: Hello Hitesh,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that your academic and professional objectives, as well as your personal choices play a key role in deciding whether to join Bennett University. Founded by the Times of India Group, Bennett University, is renowned for its strong focus on entrepreneurship, innovation, and industry-focused education. I would like to let you know that a vast array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs with state-of-the-art infrastructure, knowledgeable teachers, as well as partnerships with international organizations are offered by this university. Not just that, Bennett University boasts a strong placement record and emphasizes on overall development via a range of extracurricular activities.

Nevertheless, I would suggest that you take into account variables viz., the location, educational offerings, experience of the faculty members, and campus amenities. You should also compare it with other universities you are interested in, in terms of academic standing, career assistance, and student feedback. Lastly, in order to acquire more knowledge and assist in making an educated choice, I would recommend that you visit the campus, speak to students presently studying there, and participate in informational sessions.

Sir my daughter is in grade 9.Can you please suggest some preparation strategy for iit-jee .Which is the best online coaching for iit-jee foundation for grade 9.
Ans: Prefer ALLEN Online Coaching Classes. AhaGuru is another Better Option, if fees of Allen is More. However, If you join AhaGURU, join just Allen's Online Test Series also to practice questions online. Go to both Website, check & choose more suitable one for you.

NOW Coming to Preparation Strategies:

(1) Whenever you study at home, study for 45-minutes. Then take a break of 10-minutes when you can move away from your study table, walk, have some water & relax. If you continue studying beyond 45-minutes, your concentration power will go down, resulting to low output. Most students commit this mistake. (2) On daily basis (morning or evening whichever will be convenient to you), do yoga or meditation or physical exercises or play any games / sports for at least 30-45 minutes. This will further reduce your stress / distractions. (3) Study tough topics / tough subjects (applicable to you) early morning with your fresh mind. (4) Eat a lot of green vegetables / fruits which you can afford for & Avoid soft drinks (5) Every day night, before going to bed, revise whatever you have studied during the day. (6) Also, revise every week whatever you have covered till date (here your short-notes which you should prepare will be helpful). (7) Keep practising questions on topics which you have covered either offline or online (8) Give utmost importance to wrongly answered / difficult / complicated / tough questions and have a separate note-book specially for this for each subject (PCM) (8) You might be aware that JEE rank is allotted on the basis of highest score in Maths, followed by Physics & Chemistry. Practice more and more in Maths, till you reach Speed & Accuracy (9) By the end of 9th/10th/11th/12th standard (December-January), attempt fully syllabus online test series, evaluate and analyse your performance such as, (a) which topic / unit / concept you are weak which needs your revision and improvement as this will disturb you when you appear in actual JEE exam (b) abnormal time taken to attempt any question which you can come to know from Online Test Series which you should reduce (c) which questions you skipped and why? (10) Please AVOID studying under pressure that you should get admission only into IITs/ NITs. Never advisable. Any one can be successful, even if he / she studies in NON-IIT / NON-NIT Colleges also. (11) Have Plan B & Plan C for other Colleges Entrance Exams / Disciplines-Streams. (11) Avoid comparing yourself with other students. (12) Also, it is highly ideal to appear in / attempt minimum 5-Entrance Exams (for both Govt & Private Engineering Colleges). You will have a lot of options (easiest method) to choose the best and most suitable one, keeping in view a lot of factors such as, College | Location | Your Interest | Stream Preference | Placement Records | College Culture | Your Short & Long Term Goals | Pressure You Can Go Through | Your AIR & Job Market Condition when you apply for your BTech & Even after. I hope I have answered to your question with value additions.

All the BEST for your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, please Ask / Follow me in RediffGURU here.