Chocko

Chocko Valliappa  |293 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Entrepreneur, Educationist - Answered on Mar 26, 2024

Chocko Valliappa is the founder and CEO of Vee Technologies, a global IT services company; HireMee, a talent assessment and talent management start-up; and vice chairman of The Sona Group of education institutions.
A fourth-generation entrepreneur, Valliappa is a member of Confederation of Indian Industry, Nasscom, Entrepreneurs Organization and Young Presidents’ Organization.
He was honoured by the YPO with their Global Social Impact award in 2018.
Nirmalaraju Question by Nirmalaraju on Mar 25, 2024Hindi

Hello sir my son had completed M tech Robotics and automation and he did UG in B E mechanical and manufacturing He is 2023 pG pass out student still searching for Job opportunities can you suggest what is his job opportunities in Chennai and abroad

Ans: Tamil Nadu is among the only states with a strong presence of Auto, Electronics firm aand many more Fab factories are coming up. Your son needs to research career pages of those companies, look for openings, apply with a strong bio data and he is bound to find himself a job sooner than later.

HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Mar 14, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Sep 25, 2023Hindi
My son is doing MS dual degree in Electronics and communication with research in robotics from IIIT HYDRABAD.What is job opportunities with him after completing his dual degree in robotics in India .
Ans: Certainly! Completing a dual degree in robotics opens up exciting career prospects for your son. Here are some job opportunities he can explore in India:

Robotics Engineer: As a robotics engineer, he can work on designing, building, and maintaining robotic systems. This role involves programming, hardware integration, and problem-solving.
Hardware Architect: Hardware architects focus on designing the physical components of robots, including sensors, actuators, and control systems.
ROS Developer: ROS (Robot Operating System) is widely used in robotics research and development. A ROS developer creates software modules for robots using this framework.
Automation Engineer: Automation engineers develop solutions to automate processes in various industries. They work on integrating robots into manufacturing lines, warehouses, and logistics.
Electrical Engineer: Robotics often involves intricate electrical systems. An electrical engineer can specialize in designing and optimizing these systems for robots.
Project Engineer: Project engineers manage robotics projects from conception to implementation. They coordinate teams, budgets, and timelines.
For experienced professionals, there are higher-level positions such as:

Research Manager: Leading research projects related to robotics and automation.
Senior Robotics Engineer: Contributing to advanced robotics systems.
Motion Planning Specialist: Focusing on algorithms for robot movement.
Senior Research Associate: Engaging in cutting-edge research.
Senior Project Manager: Overseeing large-scale robotics initiatives.
Chief Technical Officer: Providing strategic direction for robotics companies.
Areas of Recruitment: Your son can find opportunities in various sectors, including:

Manufacturing: Robotics is transforming manufacturing processes, and companies seek skilled engineers.
Automobile Industry: Autonomous vehicles and robotics play a crucial role in automotive innovation.
Medical Robotics: From surgical robots to telemedicine, healthcare relies on robotics.
Defense Sector: Robotics is used for surveillance, bomb disposal, and reconnaissance.
IoT (Internet of Things): Robotics intersects with IoT, creating smart devices and systems.
Salary Packages: Fresh graduates with a B.Tech in Robotics Engineering can expect an average salary ranging from INR 4 to 10 LPA depending on the sector and job role. Practical experience and specialization influence pay1.

In summary, the field of robotics offers diverse and rewarding career paths, and your son’s dual degree in electronics and communication with a focus on robotics positions him well for these exciting opportunities!