Ravi Mittal is an expert on dating and relationships.

My boyfriend loves me but he is married and not intersted in in his marriage life. He is very much love on me and me. What to.do?

I am assuming your boyfriend is married to another woman. Then legally, he is her partner, not yours. I am not sure what suggestion or advice you are asking for, but nevertheless, I will go ahead and advise you to sever ties with him. I don't know what else to tell you. If he did love you, he wouldn't be married to another woman. Don't ruin your life like this. You deserve better. In fact, so does your BF's wife.

Best wishes.

I am very stressed these days. I am in love with a married man. He happens to be my colleague whom I met in 2020.Initially it was just a senior junior relation where he would help me in official matters. At the same time, I was recovering from a break up followed by severe health complications. Slowly, I started spending time with him, in the office only talking about office issues then my personal life. He too shared some of his and eventually I started developing feelings for him. But since I knew he was married I would always maintain that distance. I just wanted a healthy friendship but may be my personal turmoil was to the extent that I needed an emotional support and so I confided in him. He too would understand me, give me support and I could feel that he likes me. One day I confessed my feelings and he too reciprocated. He had told me earlier that he is living a compromised married life where there is no emotional connection. However, he will continue with it as his wife is dependent on him and I said I don’t want to break a family. But I have fallen in love with him. His presence has given me such solace I cannot describe. I don’t want to break a home. So, I have started maintaining distance as well but I really miss him. I feel I lost a friend in the process.

Dear SJ,

This is something that I have been seeing lately with a lot of people.

Something lacks within your current relationship and to fulfil that you look for it elsewhere only to realise that things have gotten out of hands.

In your case, love has blossomed in and suddenly now you have realized that it might cause a flutter within two relationships.

He has made it clear that he wants to be with his wife which should give you an idea not to make any more emotional investment. You will end up getting hurt even more if you do.

Time for you to start feeling solace and gaining better self-esteem by valuing yourself more. You don’t need anyone for you to love yourself, do you?

So, stop giving this so much importance. He was there when you needed him and vice-versa. Now, that things are getting a little complicated, time to revise the way you think and act.

You don’t need to lose a friend if the feelings that you have for him can be healthier and not draining on either of you.

If not, maybe you need to think how you can handle this agony better. Be your own friend first and then you start making better choices on who to let into your life.

Possible? Yes, start now…

Actually I'm in a relationship and he is loving someone already he is getting Marry also her only this everything I know already but he is really happy with me even I love him but he promised to marry her so only he is getting Marry her because that promise he can't break but he loves me so much now we both r crying thinking about this all now what can do
Ans: I'm sorry to hear that you and your partner are going through a difficult situation. It can be incredibly painful to be in love with someone who is committed to another person.

It's important to remember that your partner has made a commitment to someone else and is planning to marry that person. While it may be tempting to hold onto the hope that they will leave their current partner for you, it's also important to be realistic about the situation and respect their choices.

It's also important to consider your own feelings and needs in this situation. Are you willing to continue a relationship with someone who is committed to someone else? Are you willing to share your partner's love and attention with someone else? These are difficult questions to consider, but it's important to be honest with yourself about what you're willing to accept in a relationship.

Communication is key in any relationship, and it may be helpful to have an open and honest conversation with your partner about how you're feeling and what you want out of the relationship. However, it's important to be prepared for the possibility that your partner may not be able to give you what you want or need.

Ultimately, the decision of whether to continue the relationship or move on is up to you. It may be helpful to seek support from friends, family, or a therapist as you navigate this challenging situation.

Hi I am 39 year married woman with one 13yr boy and living in joint family. I am doing everything very honestly and sincerely as housewife but I never got love respect as wife from my husband and few years after our marriage I had seen changes in his behavior and day by day he is getting very rude towards me. So I decided to enquire the reason behind these and came to know that he is having affair with someone whom he is treating as his wife and giving everything to her as his wife and also wants to marry her. I told these to both of our parents and after talking with him he assured of not continuing the affair. But after that incident I had not seen any change in his behavior and still acting in the same way. I told these to my parents but because of some compulsion we both discussed and decided to accept it and continue it the way as it is but these is very difficult for me to accept these and continue these relationship. In my schooldays I likes a boy, we love each other but after my marriage we had never been in contact with each other and he also not contacted me .But after these incident and during Corona I contacted him to know how he is and came to know that he is still unmarried and waiting for me and I told him about my married life.As he loves me very much and still wants me as his wife and told me that he will accept me as I am. As I also loves him a lot and after knowing that he is still waiting for me its become very difficult for me live without him as now i doesn’t feel complete without him. I remain honest in my married life but after these incident I dont want to live here and also unable to leave because of family condition and also because of the society we lived in. We shares everything with each other . He respects me and my feelings and loves me a lot and I feel that he is always there for me and will support me in all respect. Kindly guide
Ans: I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It sounds like you're in a very complex situation, and I'm not qualified to give you advice on personal or emotional matters. However, I can offer some general information that may be helpful.

It's important to remember that you're not alone in this. Many people go through difficult times in their marriages, and there are resources available to help you cope. If you're feeling overwhelmed, it may be helpful to talk to a therapist or counselor. They can provide you with support and guidance as you work through your challenges.

If you're thinking about leaving your marriage, it's important to weigh all of your options carefully and consider the potential consequences of your decision. You may want to talk to a lawyer or financial advisor to get advice on what your rights and options are.

Ultimately, the decision of what to do is up to you. There is no right or wrong answer, and what works for one person may not work for another. However, it's important to make your decision based on what is best for you and your family.

I hope this information is helpful. Please remember that you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help.

I am currently 51 and willing to retire at 56.current sips done is 1.33L per month.Started investing in June 2021 and so far invested value is 58 L and market value seen as 77 L..Now i am thinking to increase SIP by additinal 1.4 L per month so will it be good to increase sips for next 5 years .Pl advise.
Ans: Current Investment Analysis
You are investing Rs. 1.33 lakhs per month in SIPs. Since June 2021, your investment of Rs. 58 lakhs has grown to Rs. 77 lakhs. This shows good growth in your portfolio.

Increasing SIPs
You plan to increase your SIPs by Rs. 1.4 lakhs per month for the next 5 years. This will significantly boost your investment corpus. Regular investments in diversified funds can yield good returns over time.

Evaluating Investment Strategy
Increasing SIPs is a good strategy. Ensure you diversify across large cap, midcap, and small cap funds. Actively managed funds can offer better returns than index funds.

Balancing Risk and Returns
As you are nearing retirement, balance your portfolio to manage risk. Consider allocating a portion to debt funds for stability. This ensures safety and steady returns.

Planning for Retirement
With increased SIPs, your retirement corpus will grow substantially. Review your portfolio regularly. Adjust based on market conditions and financial goals.

Insurance and Emergency Fund
Ensure you have adequate life and health insurance. Maintain an emergency fund covering 6-12 months of expenses. This provides financial security for unforeseen events.

Increasing your SIPs by Rs. 1.4 lakhs per month is a good strategy. Ensure diversification and balance risk. Regular reviews and adjustments will help you achieve your retirement goals.

Hello sir, I am 44 year old male, working abroad, but here job security is not guaranteed. I can allocate Rs.50k monthly for MF or SIP investment. I feel ashamed to tell you this, that without consulting I had already invested in:- 1) Nippon India Growth Fund direct growth 50k 2) JM aggressive hybrid fund direct growth 50k 3) ICICI prudential balanced adv dire growth 50k 4) Quant mid cap fund direct growth 50k SIP's - 2500 per month 1) Nippon India multi cap Fund direct growth 2) SBI PSU direct plan growth 3) Quant small cap fund direct plan growth 4) ICICI prudential BHARAT 22 FOF direct growth Sir, Please advise whether this above plan is okay to continue or not also, please advise how to go ahead with 50k monthly allocation for investments. Benign regards Vinu George
Ans: Current Investments Review
Your current investments include:

Nippon India Growth Fund direct growth: Rs. 50k
JM Aggressive Hybrid Fund direct growth: Rs. 50k
ICICI Prudential Balanced Adv direct growth: Rs. 50k
Quant Mid Cap Fund direct growth: Rs. 50k
SIPs of Rs. 2,500 per month in:

Nippon India Multi Cap Fund direct growth
SBI PSU direct plan growth
Quant Small Cap Fund direct plan growth
ICICI Prudential BHARAT 22 FOF direct growth
Assessment of Current Investments
Direct funds can be beneficial due to lower costs, but managing them without professional guidance can be challenging.

Expert Management: Actively managed funds have professional fund managers.
Better Returns: They can outperform index funds due to active management.
Flexibility: Fund managers can adjust portfolios based on market conditions.
Lack of Guidance: Investing in direct funds without a Certified Financial Planner can lead to suboptimal decisions.
Time-Consuming: Monitoring and managing these funds requires time and expertise.
Suggested Portfolio Allocation
To maximize returns and manage risk, consider the following:

Equity Funds
Allocate 60% to equity funds: These funds offer high growth potential. They are ideal for long-term goals like retirement.
Debt Funds
Allocate 30% to debt funds: Debt funds provide stability and reduce overall portfolio risk.
Diversified Funds
Allocate 10% to diversified funds: These funds invest across various sectors, balancing risk and returns.
Monthly Allocation Plan
You can invest Rs. 50k monthly. Here’s a suggested allocation:

Equity SIPs: Rs. 30k in a mix of large-cap, mid-cap, and multi-cap funds.
Debt SIPs: Rs. 15k in high-quality debt funds.
Diversified SIPs: Rs. 5k in diversified funds.
Seek advice from a Certified Financial Planner. They can help you:

Optimize Your Portfolio: Ensure a balanced and diversified portfolio.
Regular Reviews: Regularly review and adjust your investments based on performance and goals.
Your current investments need optimization. Focus on actively managed funds for better returns. Diversify your portfolio with a mix of equity, debt, and diversified funds. Consult a Certified Financial Planner for tailored advice.

Sir, My age is 40. I have a family with Mom, Dad, 2 daughters aged 13 years and my wife. I am the only source for income in my family. I am a business person and average monthly profit is approx 2 to 3 lakhs. There are lots of ups and downs in the business and profits are not consistant. So I am doing daily SIP of 5000 in HDFC Top 100 growth. Till date the MF is approx 9 lakhs. I have purchased a flat of Rs 1cr. With an home loan of 40 lakhs. Current EMI is 35000, tenure 20 years started last year. I have taken 2 health insurance policies, one for my mom and dad and another for us. Total yearly premium is 1.25 lakhs. My monthly expenses are approx 1.5 lakhs. I am bit worried about Daughters higher education as they wish to pursue MBBS. Secondly I need to save for my retirement. I wish to retire at 55. Please suggest if I am on right track or I need to change my investment patterns?
Ans: Current Financial Overview

You have a monthly profit of Rs 2-3 lakhs from your business, but it fluctuates. You have a daily SIP of Rs 5000 in HDFC Top 100 growth, amounting to Rs 9 lakhs till now. You have a home loan of Rs 40 lakhs with an EMI of Rs 35,000 for 20 years. Your monthly expenses are around Rs 1.5 lakhs, and you have two health insurance policies with a total annual premium of Rs 1.25 lakhs.

Goals and Concerns

Daughters' Higher Education: Both daughters wish to pursue MBBS.
Retirement Planning: Aim to retire at age 55.
Education Planning

Estimate Costs: MBBS education can be expensive. Estimate the total cost considering tuition, books, and other expenses.

Dedicated Education Fund: Start a dedicated SIP for your daughters’ education. Consider a combination of equity and debt mutual funds for stability and growth.

Current Investments: Your daily SIP in HDFC Top 100 growth is a good start. Continue this but also diversify.

Additional Investments: Consider starting SIPs in a mix of large-cap, mid-cap, and multi-cap funds. This will balance risk and growth.

Retirement Fund: Calculate the corpus needed for retirement at age 55. Factor in your lifestyle, inflation, and life expectancy.

Health Insurance: Your existing health insurance for your parents and family is crucial. Ensure coverage is adequate for medical emergencies.

Term Insurance: Consider taking a term insurance plan to cover your family’s financial needs in case of any unforeseen event.

Home Loan: Your EMI of Rs 35,000 is manageable given your income. Try to prepay whenever you have extra funds. This will reduce the loan tenure and interest burden.

Build an Emergency Fund: Keep at least 6-12 months of expenses in a liquid fund or savings account. This will help during business downturns.

Your current investments and insurance coverage are good, but diversification and dedicated funds for education and retirement will strengthen your financial plan.

I am a Nri based in Singapore age 31 sole earner of my family of 3. In Inr my income is 63 lakhs and I want to invest money to save for my daughter who is 3 months old right now and also for my retirement. Below is my portfolio- 29k sip - 2.90 lkh invested 1.13 lkh profit Stocks- 2.7 lkhs invested 3.12 lkh profit Small case- 19k invested 5k profit Nps - 1 lkh invested - 90k profit One 2- bedroom flat in udaipur no loan bought for 35 lkh No loan no credit card 49 lkh in saving in Singapore. Health insurance in Singapore by company Ppf- 12 lkh Able to save 4000 sgd monthly after rent; grocery etc. How much more should i invest or should just continue with above? Sip - 5k canara robecca emerging equities growth large and mid cap. 3k Nippon india small cap. 1k Canara robecca elss tax saver fund. 10k Quant elss tax saver and 10k hdfc defence fund growth equity sectoral
Ans: You have a well-diversified portfolio, which is a strong foundation. Here's a detailed look at your investments:

SIPs: Rs. 29k invested with Rs. 1.13 lakh profit.
Stocks: Rs. 2.7 lakh invested with Rs. 3.12 lakh profit.
Smallcase: Rs. 19k invested with Rs. 5k profit.
NPS: Rs. 1 lakh invested with Rs. 90k profit.
Flat in Udaipur: Bought for Rs. 35 lakh, no loan.
Savings in Singapore: Rs. 49 lakh.
PPF: Rs. 12 lakh.
SIPs: 5k in Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Growth Large and Mid Cap, 3k in Nippon India Small Cap, 1k in Canara Robeco ELSS Tax Saver Fund, 10k in Quant ELSS Tax Saver, 10k in HDFC Defence Fund Growth Equity Sectoral.
Your investments are diverse, including equity, real estate, and fixed income. This diversification reduces risk and ensures stability.

Investment Strategy for Daughter's Education
To secure your daughter's future, start a dedicated education fund:

Equity Mutual Funds: Equity funds are ideal for long-term growth. They can offer high returns over 15-20 years, which aligns with your daughter's education timeline.
SIPs for Education Fund: Start an SIP specifically for her education. Consider allocating a portion of your monthly savings to this SIP.
Review and Adjust: Regularly review the fund's performance and adjust contributions if needed.
Your current investments are strong, but there's always room for enhancement:

Continue Current Investments: Your existing SIPs, stocks, and other investments are performing well. Continue these.
Diversify Further: Include a mix of equity and debt funds. Equity funds can provide growth, while debt funds add stability.
Increase SIP Amounts: Gradually increase your SIP contributions as your income grows. This will help in compounding your returns.
Equity and Debt Balance: Maintain a balance between equity and debt funds to manage risk and ensure steady growth.
Monthly Savings Allocation
You save 4000 SGD monthly (approximately Rs. 2.4 lakhs). Here's a suggested allocation:

Increase SIPs: Allocate a portion to increase your SIP contributions in the existing funds.
Diversified Mutual Funds: Invest in additional diversified mutual funds to spread risk and enhance returns.
Debt Funds: Allocate a part to debt funds for stability and lower risk.
It's crucial to seek advice from a Certified Financial Planner:

Regular Consultation: Schedule regular reviews with your planner to assess your portfolio and make necessary adjustments.
Goal Setting and Tracking: Clearly define your goals (daughter’s education and retirement) and track your progress.
Your portfolio is well-structured, but consider the following to optimize your investments:

Increase SIPs: Gradually increase your SIP contributions for higher returns.
Focus on Equity Funds: Prioritize equity funds for long-term goals like your daughter's education and your retirement.
Diversification and Balance: Ensure a balanced mix of equity and debt funds to manage risk.
Regular Reviews: Keep reviewing your portfolio with a Certified Financial Planner to stay on track with your goals.

I'm 27 years old and married with 1 daughter (age 1 month) and from last 2 year I'm doing sip on 4 equity MF with 14k ( 5 on small cap, 5 midcap, 3 large cap, 1 flexicap), and holding stocks worth 4 lac, now I'm planning to invest more 5k in large & midcap, midcap 3k and small cap 3k, and quarterly 30k on sovereign gold bonds. My investment time frame is 10 year and I want to retire at 40 age. Please suggest me if any changes required or not.
Ans: Current Investment Strategy
You are investing in equity mutual funds and stocks. Your monthly SIPs total Rs. 14,000. You plan to add Rs. 11,000 more in various mutual funds and Rs. 30,000 quarterly in sovereign gold bonds.

Assessing Your Investment Mix
Your portfolio is well-diversified across small cap, midcap, large cap, and flexicap funds. This diversification balances risk and potential returns.

Adding More Investments
Adding more to large & midcap, midcap, and small cap funds is good. It aligns with your long-term goals. Sovereign gold bonds add stability and diversification.

You plan to retire at 40, giving you a 13-year investment horizon. This requires a substantial corpus. Ensure your savings are aggressive yet balanced. Regularly review and adjust your portfolio.

Insurance and Emergency Fund
Ensure you have adequate life and health insurance. This protects your family. Maintain an emergency fund covering 6-12 months of expenses.

Your investment strategy is sound and diversified. Continue with disciplined investments. Regularly review and adjust based on market conditions and goals.

Hi there, I am 34 yr old, new in market. Never invested in any mutual funds or anything. Can you guide me whats best option for me right now in terms of mutual funds, stocks, bonds, Etfs etc. Looking for ling term investment. Thanks in advance!!
Ans: As a 34-year-old new investor, you have the advantage of a long investment horizon, which allows you to benefit from compounding. Here's a guide to help you get started.

Investment Options

1. Mutual Funds

Equity Mutual Funds: Suitable for long-term growth. Invests in stocks and provides diversification. Ideal for those looking to build wealth over time.

Debt Mutual Funds: Safer option, invests in bonds and government securities. Provides regular income and stability.

Hybrid Mutual Funds: Combines equity and debt. Balanced approach to growth and stability.

2. Stocks

Direct Stock Investment: Invest in individual companies. Requires research and monitoring. Potential for high returns but comes with higher risk.
3. Bonds

Government Bonds: Safe and secure. Provides fixed returns over time. Suitable for conservative investors.

Corporate Bonds: Higher returns than government bonds but come with higher risk.

4. Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)

ETFs: Trades like a stock but holds a diversified portfolio. Offers exposure to a wide range of assets with lower fees.

1. Define Your Goals

Long-Term Goals: Retirement, children's education, buying a house. Helps in choosing the right mix of assets.
2. Assess Your Risk Appetite

High Risk Tolerance: Can invest more in equity mutual funds and stocks.
Moderate Risk Tolerance: Balance between equity and debt funds.
Low Risk Tolerance: Focus more on debt funds and bonds.
3. Diversify Your Portfolio

Diversification: Spread investments across different asset classes. Reduces risk and enhances returns.
4. Start with Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs)

SIPs: Invest a fixed amount regularly in mutual funds. Disciplined approach and benefits from rupee cost averaging.
5. Review and Rebalance

Regular Reviews: Monitor your investments periodically.
Rebalancing: Adjust your portfolio based on performance and changing goals.
Recommended Approach

For a Balanced Portfolio:

Equity Mutual Funds: 60% of your portfolio. Choose a mix of large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap funds.
Debt Mutual Funds: 20% of your portfolio. Provides stability and income.
Bonds: 10% of your portfolio. Safe and secure returns.
ETFs: 10% of your portfolio. Diversified and low-cost option.

Starting your investment journey with a mix of mutual funds, bonds, and ETFs can provide a balanced approach to growth and stability. Regularly review your investments and adjust as needed to stay aligned with your goals.

Investment Options

1. Mutual Funds

2. Stocks

3. Bonds

4. Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)

1. Define Your Goals

2. Assess Your Risk Appetite

3. Diversify Your Portfolio

5. Review and Rebalance

Recommended Approach

For a Balanced Portfolio:

Sir,my aim was to study cse, now I have got electrical and computer in Thapar which costs around 5.4lakhs pa, amrita amaravati campus cse which costs around 3lakhs pa tuition fees, so it will go around 4-4.5 pa(including everything), and IEM in Kolkata IT branch which will cost around 7-8lakhs for 4years. Sir please guide me, money is not that much of a factor but I don't want to use my father's hard earned money, and would like to take a loan if the budget goes over 10lakhs. Sir please help me out as I am confused. Thank you.
Ans: Evaluating Your Options

You have three educational options:

Electrical and Computer Engineering at Thapar Institute.
Computer Science Engineering at Amrita Amaravati.
Information Technology at IEM Kolkata.
Let’s break down the financial aspects of each option to help you make an informed decision.

Cost Analysis

Thapar Institute:

Annual Cost: Rs 5.4 lakhs
Total for Four Years: Rs 21.6 lakhs
Amrita Amaravati:

Annual Tuition Fee: Rs 3 lakhs
Total for Four Years (including other expenses): Rs 12-15 lakhs
IEM Kolkata:

Total for Four Years: Rs 7-8 lakhs
Budgeting Considerations

Thapar Institute:

High Cost: The total cost of Rs 21.6 lakhs is significant.
Loan Requirement: Given the high cost, you might need to take a substantial loan, especially if the budget exceeds Rs 10 lakhs.
Amrita Amaravati:

Moderate Cost: Total cost is around Rs 12-15 lakhs, more manageable.
Potential Loan: You might need a smaller loan, making repayment easier.
IEM Kolkata:

Low Cost: Total cost is the most economical at Rs 7-8 lakhs.
Minimal Loan: If at all required, the loan amount would be minimal.
Personal Finance Impact

Parental Contribution vs. Loan

Thapar Institute: Requires a significant financial outlay or loan, impacting your family's finances. If a loan is taken, ensure that the interest rates and repayment terms are favorable.

Amrita Amaravati: More balanced in terms of cost. You might need a smaller loan, which would be easier to manage and repay.

IEM Kolkata: Least financial burden. If you prefer to minimize your family's financial stress, this is the best option.

Long-term Financial Planning

Return on Investment (ROI)

Thapar Institute: High ROI potential due to its strong reputation and placement record. However, the high initial cost needs to be justified by future earnings.

Amrita Amaravati: Good ROI with moderate costs. As it aligns with your preferred field (CSE), it offers a balanced investment with potentially good returns.

IEM Kolkata: Economical with good placement opportunities. Offers a favorable ROI with the least financial burden.

Loan Repayment

Thapar Institute: Higher loan amount means higher EMIs. Ensure you have a clear repayment plan based on your expected starting salary.

Amrita Amaravati: Moderate loan amount results in manageable EMIs. Easier to handle with a decent starting salary.

IEM Kolkata: Minimal loan requirement, if any. Loan repayment will be the least stressful.

Emergency Fund and Savings

Regardless of your choice, maintain an emergency fund for unforeseen expenses.

Plan to save a portion of your income post-graduation to build a financial cushion.

From a personal finance and budgeting perspective:

Amrita Amaravati strikes a balance between cost and your preferred field, making it a prudent choice with manageable financial implications.

Thapar Institute is a significant investment with potentially high returns but requires careful financial planning due to the higher costs involved.

IEM Kolkata offers the least financial strain and is a good option if minimizing costs is a priority.

Hi, I am 40 years old, stay with wife , no kids. My monthly take home salary is 1,00,000. I have yearly contributions towards Tax saver mutual funds of 1,20,000. PPF of 30,000 and NPS of 50,000. Investment towards non tax saver mutual funds of 36,000 for last 3 years. 23,000 is my rent and 50,000 is my monthly family expense. I have a house in my native where my mother stay with approx valuation of 50L. Wife has a plot in her native which is priced 1Cr as of today. Please suggest what should be my retirement corpus and how to achieve the same.
Ans: You have a monthly take-home salary of Rs. 1,00,000. Your annual investments are:

Tax Saver Mutual Funds: Rs. 1,20,000
PPF: Rs. 30,000
NPS: Rs. 50,000
Non-Tax Saver Mutual Funds: Rs. 36,000
Your monthly expenses are:

Rent: Rs. 23,000
Family Expenses: Rs. 50,000
Evaluating Existing Investments
Your current investments in tax saver and non-tax saver mutual funds, PPF, and NPS are good. These will help build your retirement corpus over time.

Estimating Retirement Corpus
Assume you plan to retire at 60 and live till 85. You need a retirement corpus to cover 25 years. Considering inflation and current expenses, your retirement corpus should be substantial.

Steps to Achieve Retirement Corpus
Increase Monthly Savings: You have Rs. 27,000 left after expenses. Allocate this to your retirement savings.

Diversify Investments: Continue investing in mutual funds and NPS. Consider increasing your SIP amounts gradually.

Review and Adjust Investments: Regularly review your portfolio. Adjust based on market conditions and financial goals.

Consider Health Insurance: Ensure you have adequate health insurance. This protects your savings from medical emergencies.

Emergency Fund: Maintain an emergency fund. This should cover 6-12 months of expenses.

Property Valuation
Your house and wife's plot are significant assets. Though not recommended for real estate investment, they provide financial security.

You are on the right track with diversified investments. Increase your savings, review regularly, and ensure you are covered for emergencies. This will help you achieve a secure retirement.