I'm married having 2 male kids my age is 28 my wife age is 22 .i would like to have 3 more kids (2 male kids and 1 female kid ).when can I plan for next baby ??pls advise me for 3 more babies .

Why on Earth would you want more kids? I wonder how you plan on beaing inflation and provide for their growing needs, education and other financial commitments, of course unless you are a very wealthy person and you can afford it.
What's with 2 male and 1 female kid? Just saying; gender determination tests are illegal and is a punishable offense in India.

Okay, what does your wife have to say about it? She's 22 and already a mother to 2 boys...does she want any more children? This is something that the two of you must discuss...
You need to look at your financials and then also speak with your wife on if she would want to spend at least one decade giving birth and 2 more decades raising all of them. You know, it's nice to be surrounded by a lot of children Sir, and that's why nieces and nephews came along...

Dr Archana

Dr Archana Bajaj  | Answer  |Ask -

Gynaecologist, Obstetrician, IVF Expert - Answered on Feb 16, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Jan 19, 2023Hindi
Hi Dr I had my first child at 31. My son is 6 years old now. I would like to try for a second child. Do you think it would be okay? How can I check and ensure I have a healthy pregnancy? Will my age be a factor in the health of the second child?
Ans: 31 seems to be an appropriate age for sure to plan the next baby. Since you are beyond 30 years of age, it would be worth while doing a basic health checkup around your hormones and basic sugar levels, vitamin D B12 and hemoglobin levels before planning the pregnancy starting folic acid supplementation. Would be appropriate. Stopping any kind of recreational drugs, smoking or alcohol and bit of lifestyle optimization like increasing proteins, fresh fruits, green vegetables, nuts, seeds and berries and the diet and starting some form of exercise would be useful. To ensure a smooth pregnancy.
Anti-mullerian hormone or AMH levels prior to planning a pregnancy will be helpful in discerning the fertility, the probability of getting pregnant and also. Appropriate or good image levels usually ensure a healthy pregnancy during pregnancy screening of the baby with a Nuchal translucency and nasal bone or level one scan bit around 12 weeks, a double marker subsequent to the scan if need be. A NIPT screening and a level 2 ultrasound usually, or level 2 ultrasound or an anomaly scan usually ensure that the fetus is more or less normal. If any other advanced investigation is needed, that too can be done during pregnancy. To ensure the the health of the baby.

I'm 28 years old guy married ..i married my uncle's daughter.i have 2 male kids.we are enjoying our life .I want to 3 more kids (2 male kids 1 female kid ).how can I make my wife convince for 3 more babies ..??pls tell me
Ans: To approach the conversation about wanting more children with your wife, start by understanding her perspective. Consider her physical and emotional well-being, her experience with the current family dynamics, and her views on expanding the family. Pregnancy and raising children are significant undertakings, and it’s important to recognize the impact on her.
It’s essential to listen to her response carefully and with an open mind. Understand that she may have concerns or reservations, such as the impact on her health, the family’s finances, or the time and energy required to raise more children. Address these concerns thoughtfully and discuss practical solutions together.

Consider discussing the potential benefits and challenges of having more children, focusing on aspects like the joy of a larger family, the sibling relationships, and how it aligns with your shared vision for the future. Make sure to talk about the practical aspects, such as financial stability and the support system you would need.

Remember that this is a joint decision. Your wife's comfort and enthusiasm about expanding the family are crucial. Be prepared for ongoing conversations and give her time to think and express her thoughts. It’s important to ensure that both of you are on the same page and are willing to move forward together.

Ultimately, the goal is to reach a decision that reflects both of your desires and respects each other's needs and well-being. This might involve compromise and patience, but approaching the conversation with empathy and openness will help you navigate it successfully.

Dr Nagarajan J S K

Dr Nagarajan J S K   |47 Answers  |Ask -

Health Science and Pharmaceutical Careers Expert - Answered on Jul 20, 2024

Dr Nagarajan J S K

What is better to choose between vet or bpharm (I am a gen category student).According to my research I came to know that in today's market the bpharm graduates are not even considered as reputated pharmacists,after the degree too they get placements of 12k-15k per month only and growth even after a master's is not much. Whereas in vet gov vacancies are open but will everyone get the gov jobs ? Also in coming years what are the demands of these both fields and what is better to choose
Ans: Hi,
It seems there may be some misunderstanding and disappointment regarding the analysis of job opportunities in the pharmaceutical field. It's important to note that the pharmaceutical sector still holds promising prospects. However, it is essential for candidates to acquire in-depth knowledge. Completing a B.Pharm alone does not guarantee comprehensive expertise. It's essential to delve beyond the basic surface-level knowledge obtained during undergraduate studies. I'm unaware of your state of residence and the college where you pursued your B.Pharm.

Key locations with a strong pharmaceutical industry presence include Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad. Chennai also has a few reputable pharmaceutical companies, albeit in limited numbers. It's crucial to consider your career choice rather than just a job. What is your preference: IT, Marketing/Sales, or Core Pharma? In IT, the remuneration is considerably higher in comparison to core pharmaceutical roles, but sustainability may be a concern. On the other hand, Sales/Marketing requires hard work but offers significantly better remuneration, e.g., INR 6-8L per annum. If the pharmaceutical industry is your preference, starting packages for fresh B. Pharm graduates typically range between INR 15,000 to 25,000.

Ultimately, the decision is yours to make. I wish you the best for your future endeavors.