Hemant

Hemant Bokil  |77 Answers  |Ask -

Financial Planner - Answered on May 25, 2023

Hello My age is 46, My Salary is 120000 cash in hand and below are my expenses per month. As of now I don't have any investment can you suggest some plan as per my income and expenditure. House rent =22000, school fee 11000, EMI 24000.

Ans: kindly take a good family health cover
then buy at least 2 crores worth pure insurance
and start sips for Rs 40000 in total in UTI nifty 50 and ppfas flexi cap fund

I am Ashish aged 52. I recently resigned from my job. At present i have following investments Rs 42 L shares 77 L Mutual Fund 25 L in PPF 15 L in one SBI insurance policy. I am expected to get 39 L from PF and gratuity. Also expected to get 22 Lakhs from LIC in 2030 and pension from LIC @ 2500/ per month from 2027. I do not have any loans nor my child education is pending. My son is appearing for CA finals. Only Group 1 of Finals is pending. My wife is a professional baker and is making around 40 K per month. My monthly expenses are 60 k. Pls guide how can i plan. At present i have 29 K SIP which i am planning to continue and is not included in 60 K expenses
Ans: Ashish, you've built a solid foundation with your investments and your wife's entrepreneurial spirit. It's admirable how you've planned ahead, especially with your son's education and your retirement in mind. Now, as you transition into this new phase of life, it's time to ensure your financial security. Have you considered diversifying your investments to spread the risk? And with your son's CA finals approaching, perhaps setting aside some funds for his future endeavors could provide peace of mind. Remember, life is a journey, and financial planning is just one part of it. Cherish the moments with your loved ones and embrace the changes that come your way. A Certified Financial Planner can help navigate this journey with expertise and care. Stay focused, stay resilient, and may your future be as fulfilling as your past achievements.

Hi sir am 41yrs old and earning 91k per month and have saving of 1 lac . I have invested 15L in M.I.S ,6.38L in equities and 5k every month in s.i.p.I have two kids , am planning to buy house after 4 years worth 50L kindly tell me any investment plan ...so that I can cover the expense of kids education and marriage
Ans: It's great to see your proactive approach towards financial planning, especially considering your children's education and marriage expenses, as well as your goal of buying a house. Here's a tailored investment plan to help you achieve your objectives:

Education Fund for Children:
Open separate education funds or investment accounts for each child to save specifically for their education expenses.
Consider investing in Equity Mutual Funds or Equity Linked Saving Schemes (ELSS) for long-term growth potential, given your investment horizon.
Start a systematic investment plan (SIP) in diversified equity funds, aiming to accumulate sufficient funds by the time your children reach college age.
Marriage Fund for Children:
Similarly, create dedicated investment accounts for your children's marriage expenses to ensure you have adequate funds when needed.
Explore a mix of equity and debt investments based on your risk tolerance and time horizon.
Consider fixed-income instruments like Public Provident Fund (PPF), Fixed Deposits (FDs), or Debt Mutual Funds for stability and capital preservation.
House Purchase Fund:
Since you plan to buy a house in four years, focus on short to medium-term investment options to accumulate the required down payment.
Consider investing in Debt Mutual Funds or Fixed Maturity Plans (FMPs) for capital protection and relatively higher returns compared to traditional savings accounts.
Evaluate your risk appetite and liquidity needs when selecting investment vehicles for your house purchase fund.
Regular Review and Adjustment:
Periodically review your investment portfolio to ensure it remains aligned with your financial goals, risk tolerance, and time horizon.
Adjust your investment strategy as needed, considering changes in market conditions, personal circumstances, and goal priorities.
Maintain a separate emergency fund equivalent to at least six months' worth of living expenses to cover unforeseen financial challenges or expenses.
Keep this fund in a liquid and easily accessible account such as a savings account or liquid mutual fund.
Consult with Financial Advisor:
Consider consulting with a Certified Financial Planner or investment advisor to tailor an investment plan that suits your specific goals, risk profile, and financial situation.
A professional advisor can provide personalized guidance and help you navigate the complexities of investment planning, ensuring you make informed decisions.
By implementing a structured investment plan tailored to your goals and financial circumstances, you can work towards securing your children's future education and marriage expenses while also saving for your own house purchase. Stay disciplined in your savings and investment approach, and regularly monitor your progress towards achieving these important milestones

Presently Im a class 12 commerce student and i want to join BCA for my degree next year but i dont know what are the careers after BCA.
Ans: Adella, first of all, shortlist top 5-10 colleges to get admission for your BCA.

Know the Eligibility Criteria / Admission Process / Entrance Exams (such as CUET & other Private Colleges' its own Entrance Exams) you will have to appear in.

There are multiple career options after BCA, but depends upon which specialization you will choose, which specilizations are available in the college you will join & which all skills you will upgrade. Some of the examples of specializations available for BCA are:

1) Software Development
2) Cyber Security
3) Data Analytics
4) Web Development
5) Mobile Application Development
6) Networking & System Administration
7) Cloud Computing
8) Digital Marketing
9) Multimedia & Animation
10) AI & ML
11) Full Stack Development & More.

After you get admission into BCA in any college:

1) Try to maintain a good academic performance.
2) Involve in co/extra-curricular activities.
3) Keep upgrading your skills, as recommended by your college faculties.
4) Start researching about the Recruiters/Companies visited your college for Campus Recruitment.
5) Have a Professional LinkedIn Profile.
6) Put Job Alerts related to your domain in LinkedIn.
7) Get notifications of job vacancies and go through the JD (Job Description) of each.
8) Know the Job Market Trends & keep analyzing how it changes till your 3rd year.
9) Connect with Professionals of your domain, get their advice/views/opinions for your Career Growth
10) At the end of your 3rd year, start applying for jobs through LinkedIn, matching your Profile and also prepare for your Campus Interview.

All the BEST for Your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, ask / Follow Us here in RediffGURUS.