Vivek

Vivek Lala  |251 Answers  |Ask -

Tax, MF Expert - Answered on Jun 16, 2024

Vivek Lala has been working as a tax planner since 2018. His expertise lies in making personalised tax budgets and tax forecasts for individuals. As a tax advisor, he takes pride in simplifying tax complications for his clients using simple, easy-to-understand language.

Hello Sir, I am 40 years old and live with my wife and 2 kids. I have 2 houses debt free now and I earn around 5 lakhs per month excluding tax and my monthly expenses including everything is 2 lakhs approx which comes to 24 lakhs yearly.I am still left with 3 lakhs per month i.e. 36 lakhs yearly. Kindly suggest options to invest as I am looking for minimum 10 crores by the age of 60 years and retire. My risk taking capabilities are high. Thanks

Ans: Hello, good to know that you have achieved a lot at the age of 40 years and are eager to learn more about growing your money
With a net income of 5L per month and 3L cash in hand left after expenses you can follow the following to create a good corpus in the future
If you invest only 3L assuming your income is the same, you will have about 33.99crs by the age of 60yrs ( assuming a XIRR of 13% )
You can create an emergency fund of 20K SIP , stop this when you reach a 12L, rest you can invest as per follows
Small caps 40%
Mid caps 40%
Multi cap 10%
Thematic + foreign exposure 10%

Please note that these suggestions are based on your stated goals and the information you provided. It is always a good idea to consult with a financial advisor in person to better understand your risk tolerance, time horizon, and specific financial goals.

Do share your view with me on my LinkedIn Profile :
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ca-vivek-lala-21a2038b?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&utm_medium=android_app

Hi Sir, I am 40 years old and working in IT company. My intake monthly salary is 1.10 lakh. I have 6L in PF, 2L in PPF, 4L in stocks, 3.5L in emergency fund inFD and 2.5L in cash. And I have 3L in MF with month sip in 4-4K in HDFC nifty 50 Index fund and HDFC multicap fund and 10k monthly in LIC. I have only 1 child 10 years old and I want to retire with 3-4 crore for my future expenses and for my child education and other things. I can now invest 60k monthly so plz guide me how can I achieve.
Ans: Your goal of accumulating Rs 3-4 crore for future expenses and your child’s education is both achievable and admirable. Given your current savings and investment profile, let’s explore how you can strategically allocate your resources to reach your financial targets.

Assessment of Your Current Financial Position
You have a well-diversified portfolio, which includes provident fund (PF), public provident fund (PPF), stocks, emergency funds in fixed deposits (FD), mutual funds (MF), and life insurance (LIC). Your monthly salary is Rs 1.10 lakh, and you are able to invest Rs 60,000 monthly. Here’s a summary of your current assets:

Provident Fund (PF): Rs 6 lakh
Public Provident Fund (PPF): Rs 2 lakh
Stocks: Rs 4 lakh
Emergency Fund in FD: Rs 3.5 lakh
Cash: Rs 2.5 lakh
Mutual Funds: Rs 3 lakh (with SIPs of Rs 4,000 each in HDFC Nifty 50 Index Fund and HDFC Multicap Fund)
LIC: Rs 10,000 monthly
Evaluating Your Investment Options
Mutual Funds: Actively Managed Funds
You already have investments in index funds and multicap funds. However, actively managed funds could offer better returns due to professional management and active stock selection.

Advantages of Actively Managed Funds:

Professional Management: Experts manage your investments, making strategic decisions to maximize returns.

Potential for Higher Returns: Actively managed funds aim to outperform the market.

Flexibility: Fund managers can quickly adapt to market changes.

Disadvantages of Index Funds:

Market-Linked Returns: Index funds merely replicate the market, lacking potential for higher returns.

No Active Management: Index funds don’t benefit from professional stock selection.

Given these points, consider allocating more to actively managed funds for potentially higher growth.

SIP is a disciplined approach to investing. It helps in averaging out the cost of investment and reduces the impact of market volatility.

Advantages of SIP:

Rupee Cost Averaging: Reduces the impact of market volatility by averaging out the purchase cost.

Discipline: Ensures regular investment without worrying about market timing.

Compounding: Long-term SIPs benefit from the power of compounding.

You are already investing through SIPs, which is excellent. Increasing your SIP amounts can further accelerate your wealth creation.

Fixed Deposits (FD) for Emergency Fund
Your emergency fund in FD is well-placed for safety and liquidity.

Advantages of FD:

Safety: FDs are considered very safe.

Guaranteed Returns: FDs offer fixed and guaranteed interest rates.

Disadvantages of FD:

Lower Returns: FD returns are generally lower compared to mutual funds.

Inflation Risk: Returns may not keep up with inflation.

Ensure your emergency fund remains adequate but consider other investment avenues for higher returns on excess funds.

Stocks
Your investment in stocks shows a higher risk tolerance, which is beneficial for growth.

Advantages of Stocks:

High Returns: Stocks have the potential for high returns over the long term.

Ownership: Provides ownership in companies and benefits from their growth.

Disadvantages of Stocks:

Volatility: Stocks can be highly volatile and risky.

Time-Consuming: Requires constant monitoring and market knowledge.

Continue investing in stocks but balance this with safer options for risk management.

Strategic Allocation to Achieve Your Goal
To accumulate Rs 3-4 crore, you need a balanced approach that maximizes growth while managing risks.

Step 1: Increase SIP in Actively Managed Mutual Funds
Shift Focus: Allocate more funds to actively managed equity mutual funds instead of index funds.

Diversify: Invest in a mix of large-cap, mid-cap, and multi-cap funds for diversification.

Step 2: Maintain Adequate Emergency Fund
FD for Safety: Keep 6-12 months’ expenses in FD for emergency needs.

Liquid Funds: Consider liquid mutual funds for better returns with liquidity.

Step 3: Continue Investing in Stocks
Balanced Portfolio: Maintain a balanced portfolio of blue-chip and growth stocks.

Regular Review: Periodically review and rebalance your stock portfolio.

Step 4: Utilize PPF and PF Wisely
PPF Contributions: Continue contributing to PPF for tax benefits and safe returns.

PF Growth: Let your PF grow, benefiting from compounded returns.

Step 5: LIC and Insurance Planning
Review Policies: Ensure your LIC policy aligns with your financial goals.

Adequate Coverage: Ensure you have adequate life insurance coverage for your family’s security.
Insurance-cum-investment schemes
Insurance-cum-investment schemes (ULIPs, endowment plans) offer a one-stop solution for insurance and investment needs. However, they might not be the best choice for pure investment due to:
• Lower Potential Returns: Guaranteed returns are usually lower than what MFs can offer through market exposure.
• Higher Costs: Multiple fees in insurance plans (allocation charges, admin fees) can reduce returns compared to the expense ratio of MFs.
• Limited Flexibility: Lock-in periods restrict access to your money, whereas MFs provide more flexibility.
MFs, on the other hand, focus solely on investment and offer:
• Potentially Higher Returns: Investments in stocks and bonds can lead to higher growth compared to guaranteed returns.
• Lower Costs: Expense ratios in MFs are generally lower than the multiple fees in insurance plans.
• Greater Control: You have a wider range of investment options and control over asset allocation to suit your risk appetite.
Consider your goals!
• Need life insurance? Term Insurance plans might be suitable.
• Focus on growing wealth? MFs might be a better option due to their flexibility and return potential.

Planning for Child’s Education and Retirement
Your child’s education and your retirement are your primary goals. Here’s a strategy to address both.

Child’s Education
Education Fund: Start a dedicated fund for your child’s education with equity mutual funds for growth.

Systematic Transfers: As your child approaches college age, systematically transfer funds to safer investments.

Retirement Corpus: Focus on building a retirement corpus through a mix of equity and debt mutual funds.

Regular Review: Review your retirement plan annually and adjust contributions as needed.

Estimating Future Value
While specific calculations are beyond this scope, a financial calculator or a Certified Financial Planner can help estimate the future value of your investments. Regularly reviewing and adjusting your strategy is essential to stay on track.

Final Thoughts and Recommendations
Your current financial discipline is commendable. To achieve your goal of Rs 3-4 crore, continue your SIPs, focus on actively managed funds, and maintain a diversified portfolio. Balance risk and safety through strategic asset allocation.

Thank you for seeking my guidance. Your proactive approach to securing your financial future and your child’s education is admirable. Feel free to reach out for further personalized advice.

I am a defense officer and 36years old. I am earning 1.5lakh per month. I have two kids. Kindly suggest good investment options for me so that after retirement I can have a lakh of monthly interest. And also provide good education to kids .
Ans: Assessing Your Current Financial Situation
You are 36 years old and earning Rs 1.5 lakhs per month. You have two children and are planning for their education and your retirement. Achieving these goals requires careful planning and strategic investments.

Financial Goals
Monthly Retirement Income: You aim to have Rs 1 lakh per month as interest after retirement.

Children’s Education: Ensuring good education for your two children is a priority.

Setting a Target Retirement Corpus
To achieve Rs 1 lakh monthly interest, you need to accumulate a substantial retirement corpus. Let's assume you plan to retire at 60 years. Based on an assumed rate of return, we can estimate the required corpus.

Regular Savings and Investments
Your regular income allows for a disciplined savings approach. Investing a portion of your income regularly can help you reach your goals.

Diversified Portfolio
A diversified portfolio balances risk and return. It includes a mix of equity, debt, and other financial instruments.

Equity Mutual Funds: These funds are managed by professionals and can offer high returns over the long term. They include large cap, mid cap, and small cap funds.

Balanced Advantage Funds: These funds balance between equity and debt based on market conditions. They provide stability and growth.

Sector-Specific Funds: Investing in technology or healthcare sectors can provide high returns but involves higher risk.

Debt Investments
Public Provident Fund (PPF): PPF is a long-term investment with tax benefits and guaranteed returns.

National Pension System (NPS): NPS is designed for retirement savings with tax benefits and market-linked returns.

Debt Mutual Funds: These funds invest in fixed-income securities and offer stable returns with lower risk.

Children's Education Planning
Education Savings Plan: Invest in a dedicated education savings plan to build a corpus for your children's higher education.

Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (for daughters): This scheme offers attractive interest rates and tax benefits for daughters' education and marriage.

Calculating Investment Needs
Monthly Investments
To accumulate the required corpus, you need to invest a certain amount monthly. Regular investments, such as Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs), are an effective way to achieve your goals.

Increasing Contributions
As your income grows, increase your investment contributions. This will help you reach your target corpus faster.

Diversify your investments across various asset classes to mitigate risks. This includes a mix of equity, debt, and hybrid funds.

Regular Monitoring
Regularly monitor and review your investment portfolio. Adjust your investments based on performance and changing financial goals.

Professional Management: Actively managed funds benefit from professional fund managers’ expertise, who make informed investment decisions.

Market Opportunities: Fund managers can exploit market opportunities for higher returns.

Risk Management: Active funds often have strategies to manage and mitigate risks, providing a balanced approach to investing.

Limited Returns: Index funds aim to match the market, not outperform it. This limits potential returns.

No Flexibility: They lack the flexibility to react to market changes quickly, potentially missing out on profitable opportunities.

Benefits of Regular Funds via MFD with CFP Credential
Expert Advice: Regular funds offer access to expert advice and financial planning, ensuring your investments align with your goals.

Better Performance: These funds often outperform direct funds due to professional management and strategic investment decisions.

Comprehensive Planning: Investing through a CFP ensures a holistic approach to financial planning, considering all aspects of your financial needs.

Planning for retirement and your children’s education requires a balanced and disciplined approach. By diversifying your investments and regularly reviewing your portfolio, you can achieve your financial goals.

Final Thoughts
Stay Disciplined: Regular investments and savings are key to building a substantial corpus.

Be Informed: Stay updated on market trends and economic conditions to make informed investment decisions.

Seek Professional Guidance: Periodic consultations with a Certified Financial Planner can help you stay on track and make necessary adjustments.

I am 41 years ,with 1.1 crores in MF with monthly sip of 1 lac,50 Lacs in gold,10 lacs in LIC ,10 lacs in emergency fund 1 loan free flat.I have a loan running for the car. I have two sons aged 7 and 10 I would like to retire at 50 with monthly passive income of minimum 5 lacs. Kindly share investment ideas
Ans: It's impressive to see your dedication to building a solid foundation. Here’s a breakdown of your current assets:

Rs. 1.1 crores in mutual funds with a monthly SIP of Rs. 1 lakh.
Rs. 50 lakhs in gold.
Rs. 10 lakhs in an LIC policy.
Rs. 10 lakhs in an emergency fund.
A loan-free flat.
A running car loan.
Two sons aged 7 and 10.
You aim to retire at 50 with a passive monthly income of Rs. 5 lakhs. This goal is ambitious but achievable with the right strategy.

Assessing Your Investment Portfolio
Your investment in mutual funds is significant and shows a strong commitment to growth. However, it's crucial to review the types of mutual funds you're invested in. Diversification across large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap funds is essential.

Actively managed funds tend to perform better than index funds in the long term. Actively managed funds are managed by professionals who aim to outperform the market. They offer better growth potential, especially in a volatile market.

Gold
Gold is a stable asset that can protect against inflation. However, it might not provide the growth needed to achieve your retirement goal. It’s advisable to limit gold to a smaller percentage of your portfolio.

LIC Policy
LIC policies often come with lower returns compared to mutual funds. Considering the goal of achieving a passive income of Rs. 5 lakhs per month, you might want to reconsider this investment.

Having Rs. 10 lakhs in an emergency fund is prudent. This ensures you have liquidity in case of unforeseen circumstances.

Real Estate
Owning a loan-free flat is a significant asset. While real estate is not recommended as an investment option here, your flat provides stability and reduces living expenses.

Car Loan
Managing your car loan efficiently is crucial. Ensure it doesn’t become a burden on your finances.

Strategic Investment Recommendations
Increase Equity Exposure
To achieve a substantial passive income, consider increasing your exposure to equities. Equities have the potential for higher returns compared to other asset classes.

Diversify Within Mutual Funds
Diversify your mutual fund investments across different sectors and market capitalizations. Include a mix of large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap funds. This strategy spreads risk and capitalizes on various market opportunities.

Reduce Gold Allocation
While gold is a safe investment, it’s wise to reduce its allocation. You could redirect some of the funds in gold towards more growth-oriented investments like equities.

Reevaluate LIC Policy
Considering the lower returns from LIC policies, you might want to surrender the policy and reinvest the proceeds in mutual funds. This shift can enhance your overall portfolio returns.

Increase SIP Contributions
Your current SIP of Rs. 1 lakh per month is commendable. To accelerate growth, gradually increase this amount as your income allows. This practice is known as the ‘step-up SIP’ strategy.

Focus on Actively Managed Funds
Actively managed funds can potentially provide better returns than index funds. Fund managers actively make decisions to outperform the market, offering higher growth potential.

Emergency Fund Maintenance
Maintain your emergency fund to cover at least six months of expenses. This ensures financial security without hindering long-term investments.

Planning for Children's Future
Education Fund
Consider setting up dedicated funds for your children’s education. Investing in child-specific mutual funds or SIPs can help accumulate a substantial corpus over time.

Financial Security
Ensure you have adequate term insurance to protect your family. A term plan provides a financial cushion in case of unforeseen events.

Calculate Retirement Corpus
To achieve a monthly passive income of Rs. 5 lakhs, you need a substantial retirement corpus. Assuming a conservative withdrawal rate, you might need a corpus of around Rs. 12 crores.

Increase Retirement Contributions
Increase your monthly SIP contributions. Regularly review and adjust your investments to stay on track towards your retirement goal.

Focus on Growth-Oriented Investments
Prioritize growth-oriented investments like equities and high-performing mutual funds. They can offer the necessary growth to build your retirement corpus.

Diversify Investments
Diversify across asset classes to manage risk and ensure steady growth. Include a mix of equities, debt instruments, and other high-yield investments.

Regularly review your portfolio to ensure it aligns with your retirement goals. Rebalance your investments to maintain the desired asset allocation.

Generating Passive Income
Dividend-Yielding Investments
Consider investments that provide regular dividends. Dividend-yielding stocks and mutual funds can offer a steady income stream.

Implement a Systematic Withdrawal Plan in mutual funds. SWPs allow you to withdraw a fixed amount regularly, providing a stable income during retirement.

Rental Income
If possible, consider generating rental income from your property. Rental income can supplement your passive income needs.

Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)
After retirement, invest in the Senior Citizen Savings Scheme. SCSS offers a secure and regular income for senior citizens.

Monthly Income Plans (MIPs)
Invest in Monthly Income Plans which provide regular payouts. MIPs balance growth and income, ensuring a stable cash flow.

Achieving a monthly passive income of Rs. 5 lakhs is a challenging but attainable goal. Focus on increasing your equity exposure, diversifying your investments, and regularly reviewing your portfolio. Actively managed mutual funds can offer better returns compared to index funds.

Consider reducing gold allocation and reassessing your LIC policy. Ensure you have adequate insurance coverage and an emergency fund. Plan for your children’s education and future needs.

Gradually increase your SIP contributions and focus on growth-oriented investments. Implement strategies like SWP and dividend-yielding investments for passive income. Regularly review and rebalance your portfolio to stay aligned with your retirement goals.

I am 39 years old. I have two houses 3 flats in Delhi and 7 flats in Patna with around 45 thousand (can be increased) rental income. My salary is around 80 thousand Rs. 5 lakhs in MF. 5 lakh in bank. 7 lakhs in EPF. Monthly expenditure is 50 thousands. No life insurance. Medical insurance for all my family members. I have my parents wife and two kids in my family. What are my investment options.
Ans: Your current financial status is quite stable, with multiple income sources and substantial savings. To help you plan better, I will provide a detailed guide on investment options, keeping your goals and requirements in mind.

Current Financial Overview
You have two houses and ten flats, providing a rental income of Rs. 45,000, which can increase. Your monthly salary is Rs. 80,000, and your monthly expenses are Rs. 50,000. You have Rs. 5 lakhs in mutual funds, Rs. 5 lakhs in the bank, and Rs. 7 lakhs in EPF. You have medical insurance covering your family. However, you lack life insurance.

Your family consists of your parents, wife, and two kids. Given this information, we will explore suitable investment strategies to secure your financial future and enhance your wealth.

Importance of Diversification
Diversification helps spread risk across different asset classes. Given your current portfolio, diversifying into various investments can help secure your financial future and reduce risks.

Before diving into investments, ensure you have an adequate emergency fund. An emergency fund should cover at least 6-12 months of your monthly expenses. With Rs. 50,000 in monthly expenses, your emergency fund should be between Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 6 lakhs.

Since you have Rs. 5 lakhs in the bank, this amount can serve as your emergency fund. It is easily accessible and safe.

Mutual funds are a great way to diversify your investments. They offer a mix of debt and equity options, allowing you to balance risk and returns. With Rs. 5 lakhs already in mutual funds, consider increasing this amount.

Actively Managed Funds: These funds are managed by professionals who aim to outperform the market. They are more flexible and can adapt to market changes. Avoid direct funds and invest through a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) to get expert advice and better fund management.

Debt Funds: These are less risky and provide stable returns. They are suitable for short-term goals and can be used for regular income through Systematic Withdrawal Plans (SWP).

Equity Funds: These have higher risk but offer higher returns. They are ideal for long-term goals like children's education or retirement.

Systematic Investment Plans (SIP)
SIPs are a disciplined way to invest in mutual funds. Investing a fixed amount regularly helps in averaging the cost and reducing market volatility impact. With your stable income, you can comfortably start a SIP.

Consider starting with a moderate amount and gradually increasing it. Since your rental income can increase, allocate a portion of this additional income to SIPs.

PPF is a safe and tax-efficient investment option. It offers good returns and has a long lock-in period, making it suitable for retirement planning. You can invest up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs per year.

Given your current financial status, allocating a portion of your income to PPF can provide long-term security and tax benefits.

NPS is a government-sponsored pension scheme offering tax benefits and market-linked returns. It has two tiers:

Tier I Account: This is mandatory and has a lock-in period until retirement. It provides tax benefits under Section 80C and 80CCD.

Tier II Account: This is voluntary and allows for more flexibility in withdrawals.

Investing in NPS can help build a substantial retirement corpus while enjoying tax benefits. It complements your EPF and adds to your retirement security.

Gold
Gold is a good hedge against inflation and market volatility. Investing in gold can diversify your portfolio. You can invest in:

Gold ETFs: These track the price of gold and are traded on stock exchanges.

Sovereign Gold Bonds: Issued by the government, they offer interest and capital appreciation based on gold prices.

Digital Gold: This allows you to buy gold in small quantities and store it digitally.

Gold should be a small part of your portfolio, providing stability and protection against economic uncertainties.

Children's Education Planning
With two kids, planning for their education is crucial. Education costs are rising, and early planning can help manage these expenses.

Child Plans: These are insurance-cum-investment plans designed for children's education. They offer a lump sum at maturity, covering educational expenses.

Equity Mutual Funds: For long-term goals, equity funds can provide higher returns. Invest in a mix of large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap funds to balance risk and returns.

SIPs: Start SIPs dedicated to education planning. Calculate the future cost of education and invest accordingly.

Life Insurance
Life insurance is essential for protecting your family's financial future. Without it, your family may face financial hardships in your absence.

Term Insurance: This is the most cost-effective insurance, providing a large cover at a low premium. It ensures financial security for your family in case of any unfortunate event.

Coverage Amount: Ensure the coverage amount is sufficient to cover your family's expenses, liabilities, and future goals. A rule of thumb is to have coverage of 10-15 times your annual income.

You already have health insurance for your family, which is excellent. Ensure that the coverage amount is adequate to handle any major medical emergencies.

Top-Up Plans: If your current plan's coverage is low, consider a top-up plan. It provides additional coverage at a lower premium.

Critical Illness Cover: This covers specific critical illnesses and provides a lump sum on diagnosis. It can help cover high medical costs and loss of income during treatment.

Efficient tax planning helps reduce your tax liability and increase your savings.

Section 80C: Utilize the Rs. 1.5 lakhs limit by investing in PPF, EPF, ELSS, and other eligible instruments.

Section 80D: Claim deductions for health insurance premiums paid for yourself and your family.

Section 80CCD: Get additional tax benefits by investing in NPS.

Home Loan Interest: If you have a home loan, claim deductions on the interest paid under Section 24(b).

With a stable income and multiple assets, planning for retirement is crucial.

EPF: Your EPF balance of Rs. 7 lakhs is a good start. Continue contributing to it for a secure retirement.

NPS: As discussed earlier, NPS is a great addition to your retirement plan.

Pension Plans: Consider pension plans that provide a regular income post-retirement. They help maintain your lifestyle and meet expenses.

Mutual Funds: Invest in a mix of equity and debt funds to build a retirement corpus. SIPs can help in systematic investment towards retirement.

Diversification in Investment Strategies
Balanced Funds: These funds invest in a mix of equity and debt. They offer stability and moderate returns. They are suitable for medium-term goals.

Multi-Asset Funds: These invest in multiple asset classes like equity, debt, and gold. They provide diversification and reduce risk.

Estate Planning
Estate planning ensures that your assets are distributed according to your wishes. It provides financial security for your family.

Will: Draft a will to specify how your assets should be distributed. It helps avoid disputes and legal complications.

Trusts: Setting up a trust can provide for your family and manage your assets efficiently.

Nomination: Ensure you have updated nominations for all your investments and insurance policies.

Regular Review and Monitoring
Regularly review your investments to ensure they align with your goals. Monitor their performance and make adjustments if needed.

Annual Review: Review your portfolio annually with a Certified Financial Planner. They can provide expert advice and make necessary changes.

Rebalance Portfolio: Rebalance your portfolio to maintain the desired asset allocation. It helps manage risk and optimize returns.

Your financial position is strong, and with proper planning, you can achieve your goals. Diversify your investments, focus on tax planning, and ensure adequate insurance coverage.

Consider working with a Certified Financial Planner for personalized advice and expert guidance. Regularly review and adjust your investments to stay on track.

With a balanced and well-diversified portfolio, you can secure your family's future and achieve financial freedom.

Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on Jul 12, 2024

Hello sir my name is Santu Chakraborty.I am 34 year old now unmarried. My qualification is Bsc botany honours with 2nd class +diploma in mechanical engineering with distinction +btech in mechanical engineering from government engineering college west Bengal with 7.5 dgpa.I have 6 years of teaching experience in private diploma engineering college and now I working as a vocational teacher in automobile engineering department in gov high school.In my early phase of life I am going through lots of Misguide,seveare Anxiety issue. Nobody can help me on that phase.I recover mostly by my own after various dillema.I want to work in mechanical r and d company, Mechanical design basis company and also upgrade my teaching carrier. How can I start my journey at this age ?what is the risk factor also? Please tell me. I am very enthusiastic dedicated person. I have no guide in my home. My father is vegetable seller.
Ans: Hi Santu Chakraborty,

This is a really exhaustive query.

The journey thru' your acquisition of qualifications has been vast!

In the course of your life you are now suffering from SNIOP (SUSCEPTIBLE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OTHER PEOPLE) this happens when you let others control your life.

I have this poem.. Especially for one's like you!

The Guy in the Glass

When you get what you want in your struggle for pelf,
And the world makes you King for a day,
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,
And see what that guy has to say.
For it isn't your Father, or Mother, or Wife,
Who judgement upon you must pass.
The feller whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the guy staring back from the glass.
He's the feller to please, never mind all the rest,
For he's with you clear up to the end,
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
If the guy in the glass is your friend.
You may be like Jack Horner and "chisel" a plum,
And think you're a wonderful guy,
But the man in the glass says you're only a bum
If you can't look him straight in the eye.
You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back as you pass,
But your final reward will be heartaches and tears
If you've cheated the guy in the glass.

Dale Wimbrow (c) 1934

Get the enthusiasm going, don't get embroiled in what life has been before!

Take a stranglehold of your life and make it BIG!

The opportunities are.. Miracles waiting to happen, what are you waiting for.. You are the catalyst!?
Maxim Emmanuel.

Pick up yourself don't be a victim of self pity.

If you do need further professional advice happy to assist
https://m.me/maxim.emmanuel.2024