Home > Career > Question
Need Expert Advice?Our Gurus Can Help

Abhishek Shah  |58 Answers  |Ask -

HR Expert - Answered on Nov 15, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 12, 2023Translate

I was removed from my organization despite good performance. My senior was insecured with my progress and feared me taking over his position and influenced the decision with our MD. I am thinking to sue them. What options do I have and what is the process to put up a complaint with the labour commissioner

Ans: Hello! Without clear evidence, such lawsuits are a waste of time and money for everyone involved. In a private company, your employment is at the discretion of the management's will. I'd urge you to focus on your growth and find the right company that values your skills and hard work.

You may like to see similar questions and answers below

Latest Questions
DISCLAIMER: The content of this post by the expert is the personal view of the rediffGURU. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related document carefully before investing. The securities quoted are for illustration only and are not recommendatory. Users are advised to pursue the information provided by the rediffGURU only as a source of information and as a point of reference and to rely on their own judgement when making a decision. RediffGURUS is an intermediary as per India's Information Technology Act.


You haven't logged in yet. To ask a question, Please Log in below

A verification OTP will be sent to this
Mobile Number / Email

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to

Resend OTP in120seconds

Dear User, You have not registered yet. Please register by filling the fields below to get expert answers from our Gurus
Sign up

By signing up, you agree to our
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Already have an account?

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to Mobile

Resend OTP in120seconds