IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on Oct 03, 2023

Mayank Chandel has over 18 years of experience coaching and training students for various exams like IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA and CS.
Besides coaching students for entrance exams, he also guides Class 10 and 12 students about career options in engineering, medicine and the vocational sciences.
His interest in coaching students led him to launch the firm, CareerStreets.
Asked by Anonymous - Oct 01, 2023Hindi

Sir/Maam My daughter is doing 12th Medical , in case she does not get good NEET score what alternatives can she pursue other than medical. So far she is intent on medical but lagging behind in Physics

Ans: Hi,
Here are a few options that you can do with biology:

Biotechnology
Environmental science
Microbiology
Forensics

IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on Apr 10, 2023

Hello sir My daughter is preparing fot neet ug 2023. But she is not fully prepare for it. Please tell me any other best option without neet. Today's in medical (PCB) which field is best for girls.
Ans: Hello Pooja
Below are the best option without neet:

Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases through the analysis of blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids.

Bachelor of Optometry and Vision Science (BOVS) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of vision disorders, including the use of contact lenses, glasses, and other corrective devices.

Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy (BRT) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases, including the use of oxygen therapy and mechanical ventilation.

Bachelor of Nuclear Medicine Technology (BNMT) - This course is related to the use of radioactive materials to diagnose and treat diseases, including cancer.

Bachelor of Neurophysiology Technology (BNT) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders, including the operation of equipment such as EEG and EMG machines.

Bachelor of Perfusion Technology (BPT) - This course is related to the use of heart-lung machines to support patients during cardiac surgery.

Bachelor of Medical Imaging Technology (BMIT) - This course is related to the use of medical imaging technologies, such as MRI, CT, and X-ray machines, to diagnose and treat diseases.

Bachelor of Renal Dialysis Technology (BRDT) - This course is related to the use of dialysis machines to treat patients with kidney disease.

Forensic Science: You can opt for a career in forensic science by pursuing a B.Sc. in Forensic Science or M.Sc. in Forensic Science.

Pharmacy: You can opt for a career in pharmacy by pursuing a B.Pharm or M.Pharm.

For any further help & guidance, you can contact me through our social media handle named CAREERSTREETS.

IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on May 26, 2023

My daughter is preparing for NEET- 24. If she can't get through in a govt. Medical College, what are other good career choices in medical stream for ug courses
Ans: Hello Raminder,
If your daughter doesn't get MBBS, you can ask her to go for BDS, BAMS if that interests her.

Here are few other options available for your daughter.

at last Pharmacy: You can opt for a career in pharmacy by pursuing a B.Pharm or M.Pharm.

IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on Sep 03, 2023

My son is very good in study as per marks obtained in exams and preparing for NEET. I want to know alternative option if he does not crack NEET in worst situation. What is carrear in a B. SC. in science stream.
Ans: Hello Saket
here are some other career avenues that you can seek.
Below is the best option without neet:

Lastly Pharmacy: You can opt for a career in pharmacy by pursuing a B.Pharm or M.Pharm.

Plain B.Sc will be a normal science degree.

Dating, Relationships Expert - Answered on Apr 22, 2024

I am a 26 years old girl completed my studies, trying to get a job, 2 years back I fell in love online with a man of 32 years old, we have not met yet physically. He is working on a very small salary in a village i.e. his hometown. He can't get a good government job or private job now due to lack of experience and age. We love each other a lot with all our flaws. My family is strictly against it due to caste difference, low salary, he lives 1600 km away, background differences. Overall they don't trust him and our love and are emotionally blackmailing me to get married with someone they choose. And the thought alone of leaving him makes me sad

I am sorry for the challenges you are facing. I understand how difficult it must be to leave a person you love. Having said that, I would also like to point out that living a decent life is not cheap. You are currently unemployed and your partner has a low salary; it will not be sustainable in the long run. I am not asking you to leave him and marry someone else; all I am suggesting is don't rush. Take the time to find a decent job and ask your partner to do the same. Once you think you both are earning a good amount of money, put forth the idea of your marriage again to your parents.

Now the most important thing, you have met him online and never met him in real life. Is it worth taking this kind of risk before verifying everything in person? I am sure he is genuine but there is no harm in cross-checking. And I can't really blame your parents for having their doubts. Please don't rush. One wrong decision can ruin the rest of your life. Take your time, think this through, and meet him in person, most likely in your city and in a public space. Do a thorough background check. It is easy to get fooled when you are in love.

Again, please don't rush. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Hi, I am 25+ years of old. Earning a handsome ammount of money arround 1lakh. I am a introvert, kind of kanjus you can say. I don't have any gf. I had one one one-sided relationship but because of low self confidence I didn't able to express my feelings. I don't feel myself as a ugly person but I am over waight, facing hair fall recently that's why I lose confidence approaching girls. I tried few dating apps but use. As I am a introvert I don't like to go to parties but definitely become comfortable after knowing the other person. Currently in Bangalore but being from a remote area I don't feel comfortable approaching a girl. What should I do.

I understand how you are feeling. First of all, you are not alone in this. Secondly, it's time you recognize how much you have achieved in life. Kudos to that.

Now, coming to your concern, being an introvert is not an issue, though it comes with its own set of challenges. I understand that you feel shy when it comes to talking to women. That's where dating apps come in. You have seen no results on them; I hear you. But give it another try, but this time, with a fool-proof strategy. First off, write an appealing bio. It's equivalent to writing a cover letter- you put forward your best attributes and convince people why they should date you. You can mention your achievements, you can be honest and disclose that you are an introvert, mention what you have to offer as a partner and don't forget to mention what you are looking for in your partner. This would give your potential matches a concise idea of you and also help attract the right people. Second, display image matters. While I am not encouraging you to put up an over-edited picture hiding your imperfections, do not put up the worst one either. Make sure it's recent, decent, and of you and you alone, and not in a group. Third, if you like somebody, don't be afraid to send a message. You are not committing to them, nor do you have to see them in person. Leave a message, interact, only if things go well, meet in person. There's no rush and no prior commitment. Fourth and the most important one, be patient. The right match can take a while but when you do find them, it will be worth the wait.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Apr 22, 2024