Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on Mar 23, 2024

Maxim Emmanuel is the marketing director of Maxwill Zeus Expositions.
An alumnus of the Xavier Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, Maxim has over 30 years of experience in training young professionals and corporate organisations on how to improve soft skills and build interpersonal relationships through effective communication.
srinivas Question by srinivas on Dec 22, 2023Hindi

I got total 19 yrs experience (13 yrs in SAP & 6 yrs domain). Age 44. Working as Principal Consultant in a MNC. What are the career opportunities for next 16 years. AVP or VP in IT kind of designation I am planning to pursue. What should be my action plan to achieve this milestone. What kind of skills i need to upgrade

Ans: Congrats.. Your doing well, now designations are a misnomer, it's the JD and the career path charted out to scale new .
levels of expertise and competence that's important .

Develop leadership and manpower management skills through proper Universities or Online programs.

Goal setting should be quarterly and annual that cater to you and your organisation too!

Internal or External growth then naturally happens when you have special skills, needed to make a project successful!