Geeta

Geeta Ratra  |138 Answers  |Ask -

Visas, Study Abroad Expert - Answered on May 22, 2023

Parry Question by Parry on May 15, 2023Hindi

Hi Geeta, Please advise an "online" international undergraduate degree with reasonable fees in business management. Optionally, please advise UGC approved online degree for business management.

Ans: Hello Parry,
There are a few UGC-approved universities which are offering online courses for Business management.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
IIT Madras
Amity University Noida
JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research
Dr. D. Y Patil Vidyapeeth
Bharti Vidyapeeth
Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology, and Research Academy
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Telangana
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal (Deemed to be University)
Yashwantrao C. Maharashtra Open University
Also you have option for overseas study online . The details are
Canada - Laurentian University, Yorkville University, University of Canada West
Course Name -BBA Online
Australia
Bachelor of Business in Australia
Deakin University
University South Australia
Torrens University

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Oct 30, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 29, 2023Hindi
Hi.. I am CS graduate from leading NIT. I am working in a MNC for the last 1 year. Can I pursue online MS - in CS thru any international universities? I prefer good universities in US. Is Georgia University is good for online study? Will it have any value in my future career opportunities in India and abroad? Any suggestion for good universities in US for online? Thank you

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to hear that you have earned your degree in Computer Science from a leading NIT and possess one year of work experience. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that you can definitely pursue an online MS i.e. Master of Science in Computer Science from foreign universities, including universities in the USA. As an answer to your query, I would like to let you know that Georgia University, renowned for the online Computer Science programs it offers, is highly respected, and earning an online degree from such a top-notch university can definitely enhance the value of your career opportunities both in India as well as abroad. There are a number of other good universities in USA that offer online MS in Computer Science programs. I would suggest that you consider applying to universities like the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Stanford University, and Harvard University known for their online programs in Computer Science. Remember to conduct an extensive study on the courses offered, the program's standing, accreditation, as well as the expertise of the faculty teaching the programs when taking into account online programs, in order to make sure that they resonate with your professional objectives. In addition, also factor in the tuition fees as well as the admission prerequisites for the programs you are considering, prior to making an informed choice.