Patrick

Patrick Dsouza  |666 Answers  |Ask -

CAT, XAT, CMAT, CET Expert - Answered on Jun 16, 2024

Patrick Dsouza is the founder of Patrick100.
Along with his wife, Rochelle, he trains students for competitive management entrance exams such as the Common Admission Test, the Xavier Aptitude Test, Common Management Admission Test and the Common Entrance Test.
They also train students for group discussions and interviews.
Patrick has scored in the 100 percentile six times in CAT. He achieved the first rank in XAT twice, in CET thrice and once in the Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test.
Apart from coaching students for MBA exams, Patrick and Rochelle have trained aspirants from the IIMs, the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies and the S P Jain Institute of Management Studies and Research for campus placements.
Patrick has been a panellist on the group discussion and panel interview rounds for some of the top management colleges in Mumbai.
Shreedevi Question by Shreedevi on Jun 14, 2024Hindi

My daughter Got seat BBA general in manipal MAHI manipal branch.. she took 307th rank in entrance.. and TAPME TAPME calling interview for hons or IPM.. my query is which is good BBA hons or BBA General? My daughter is telling she now il take BBA GENERAL in manipal MBA il take sim's in pune or TAPME in Bangalore..her decision is goo?TAPME BBA AND manipal MAHE BBA General Both are same? TAPME Double the fees.. Im little confused.. guide me

Ans: Among BBA Hons and BBA General you can choose any of the two. Usually as per new NEP even if we take a 4 year Hons course you can opt out after 3 years by getting a degree. Check if that option is available. If by TAPME you are referring to TAPMI, it is a good college and can take admission out there. Or can do BBA from any college and then try for MBA in a better college.

Dr Nagarajan J S K

Dr Nagarajan J S K   |39 Answers  |Ask -

Health Science and Pharmaceutical Careers Expert - Answered on Jul 19, 2024