Hi Mam, Is it true. if there is no child after marriage then love die in the relationship. I found around 3 to 4 couples in my relatives. who do not have child after marriage. All of them have love and affection in their relationship is very less. Even the communication between couple is very low. I know there are exceptions. but in most of the cases I found this issue. Is there any solution for this?

Ans: It's understandable to be concerned when you observe strained relationships among couples who don't have children. However, it's important to recognize that the dynamics of a relationship are influenced by a myriad of factors, and the absence of children is just one potential aspect.

In some relationships, the lack of children might indeed lead to feelings of emptiness or unfulfilled expectations, especially if having children was a significant shared goal. This can create tension and reduce communication and affection. However, it's not the absence of children itself that causes love to diminish, but rather how the couple copes with that absence and the expectations they had around it.

Every couple is unique, and their bond is shaped by their individual personalities, shared experiences, and the way they navigate challenges together. For some couples, childlessness might lead to greater intimacy and mutual support, while for others, it might highlight existing issues or unmet needs.

To address these concerns, it's helpful to focus on strengthening the foundational aspects of the relationship. Open and honest communication is crucial. Couples should discuss their feelings about not having children, acknowledge any grief or disappointment, and find ways to support each other through those emotions. Seeking the guidance of a professional counselor or therapist can also provide a safe space to explore these issues and develop healthier communication patterns.

Moreover, finding new shared goals and activities can help rekindle affection and create a sense of togetherness. Whether it's traveling, pursuing hobbies, volunteering, or investing in each other's personal growth, having mutual interests can deepen the connection and foster a stronger bond.

Ultimately, the solution lies in addressing the underlying emotional and relational needs of both partners. By focusing on building a supportive, communicative, and affectionate relationship, couples can thrive regardless of whether they have children.

Dating, Relationships Expert - Answered on Apr 02, 2024

Hi one of my married friend having 02 children (son approx - 11 yrs and daughter - 8 yrs ). He have a lot of love and care for his family and he take care of every need of the family. But suddenly he fall in love with his companion girl who is single (widow) and have a daughter of 11 yrs approximately. They oftenly meet with each other even have intimate a lot of time. Now he or she only have a relationship which is never acceptable and both of them not want to leave their families. However they just never felt uncomfortable to each other in their personal life and take of each other like husband wife. But my friend afraid of his personal life as if his wife will know their relationship she never accept it. Moreover it will hamper their personal life also. But as of now both females are happy with him coz his wife didn't know about their relationship. Will he still continue the relationship as neither he leave her female partner nor his wife. He takes care of both of them very comfortably. Kindly suggest upon it.
I understand that you want to know whether your friend will continue having his extramarital affair. It is difficult for me to tell, but if he is morally okay and guilt free to cheat on his wife, the mother of his two kids, it is possible that he will continue with the relationship until something blows up, i.e., his wife finds out or his girlfriend backs out. I don't see how that is ethically correct from any possible angle.