Sanjib

Sanjib Jha  | Answer  |Ask -

Insurance Expert - Answered on Jul 29, 2022

Srinivas Question by Srinivas on Jul 29, 2022Translate

5. IRDA rules are not appreciable in this matter, despite approached, we are being asked to approach Ombudsman / court. Is it not strange? What is the solution here and who to approach to get this resolved?

Ans: If the insurer is not responding to your raised concerns, then you can approach the insurer Ombudsman as the next grievance level

Financial Planner - Answered on Jan 30, 2024

I have reported a fraudulent (phishing message) transaction to the bank with all details within 1 hour and reported to national cyber crime as advised with 2 hours of this transaction. I am following up with all regulatory authorities- HDFC remitter account, INDUSIND BANK payee account, RBI, NIC , for reversal of transaction. But bank says this is beyond their jurisdiction, as the transaction was done at my end with otp. What i am given to understand that if by mistake you transfer to some other account, banks will not share any information of the receiving person/account., after raising the written complaint with bank, cyber crime, RBI; and when they have a KYC registered system. MoI have reported a fraudulent (phishing message) transaction to the bank with all details within 1 hour and reported to national cyber crime as advised with 2 hours of this transaction. I am following up with all regulatory authorities- HDFC remitter account, INDUSIND BANK payee account, RBI, NIC , for reversal of transaction. But bank says this is beyond their jurisdiction, as the transaction was done at my end with otp. What i am given to understand that if by mistake you transfer to some other account, banks will not share any information of the receiving person/account., after raising the written complaint with bank, cyber crime, RBI; and when they have a KYC registered system. Money Not Answered yet Sreekumar Asked on - Nov 07, 2023 I am not getting my monthly pension from provident fund account Money Not Answered yet Sreekumar Asked on - Oct 12, 2023 what is the good medicine for trigenimal neuralgia, taking tegretol 600 daily , but have serious stomach discomfort and shoulder / leg pain Health Not Answered yet Sreekumar Asked on - Sep 19, 2023 Health insurance renewal premium increased by 20 % last year and this year also, for senior citizen any advise Money Not Answered yet Sreekumar Asked on - Sep 08, 2023 Thanks for your response. She is a MBBS doctor, 59 years, with tendinosis and tear on shoulder coming and going, not able to do exercise. Lot of anti inflamatory medicines taken. can prp be done for shoulder, have done 4 times earlier also. Is neuritis a contraindication. She has trigeminal neuralgia since 2020, after rct done for teeth. Now on liquid food only for 3 years, gastritis also a problem. please advise Health DISCLAIMER: The content of this post by the expert is the personal view of the rediffGURU. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related document carefully before investing. The securities quoted are for illustration only and are not recommendatory. Users are advised to pursue the information provided by the rediffGURU only as a source of information and as a point of reference and to rely on their own judgement when making a decision. RediffGURUS is an intermediary as per India's Information Technology Act. © 2024 Rediff.com - Disclaimer - Privacy - Terms of use - Grievances - Feedback Sreekumar Sreekumar Categories Health Money Relationship Career Gurus Dr Radhakrishnan Pillai Rohit Gupta Rajesh Nair Sarvesh Agrawal Ankit Mehra Abhishek Shah Aashish Sood Patrick Dsouza Mayank Rautela R P Yadav See All GURUS ney Not Answered yet Sreekumar Asked on - Nov 07, 2023 I am not getting my monthly pension from provident fund account Money Not Answered yet Sreekumar Asked on - Oct 12, 2023 what is the good medicine for trigenimal neuralgia, taking tegretol 600 daily , but have serious stomach discomfort and shoulder / leg pain Health Not Answered yet Sreekumar Asked on - Sep 19, 2023 Health insurance renewal premium increased by 20 % last year and this year also, for senior citizen any advise Money Not Answered yet Sreekumar Asked on - Sep 08, 2023 Thanks for your response. She is a MBBS doctor, 59 years, with tendinosis and tear on shoulder coming and going, not able to do exercise. Lot of anti inflamatory medicines taken. can prp be done for shoulder, have done 4 times earlier also. Is neuritis a contraindication. She has trigeminal neuralgia since 2020, after rct done for teeth. Now on liquid food only for 3 years, gastritis also a problem. please advise Health DISCLAIMER: The content of this post by the expert is the personal view of the rediffGURU. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related document carefully before investing. The securities quoted are for illustration only and are not recommendatory. Users are advised to pursue the information provided by the rediffGURU only as a source of information and as a point of reference and to rely on their own judgement when making a decision. RediffGURUS is an intermediary as per India's Information Technology Act. © 2024 Rediff.com - Disclaimer - Privacy - Terms of use - Grievances - Feedback Sreekumar Sreekumar Categories Health Money Relationship Career Gurus Dr Radhakrishnan Pillai Rohit Gupta Rajesh Nair Sarvesh Agrawal Ankit Mehra Abhishek Shah Aashish Sood Patrick Dsouza Mayank Rautela R P Yadav See All GURUS
Ans: Sorry, this follow-on question is outside my competancy please.

Financial Planner - Answered on Mar 03, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Mar 03, 2024Translate
I'm contemplating a career change in my late 30s, earning Rs 14 lakhs annually. How can I navigate this transition while ensuring financial stability and working towards long-term goals such as retirement?
Ans: Transitioning to a new career in your late 30s while maintaining financial stability and planning for long-term goals like retirement requires careful consideration and planning. Here are some steps you can take to navigate this transition effectively:

1. Assess Your Skills and Interests: Reflect on your skills, interests, and values to identify potential new career paths that align with your strengths and passions. Consider seeking career counseling or taking career assessment tests to explore different options.

2. Research Potential Careers: Conduct thorough research on the industries and roles you're interested in pursuing. Look into job market demand, salary potential, and growth opportunities to ensure your chosen career path is financially viable.

3. Skill Development and Education: Determine if you need to acquire new skills or education to transition into your desired field. This could involve enrolling in courses, obtaining certifications, or pursuing higher education such as a degree or specialised training programme.

4. Financial Planning: Evaluate your current financial situation and create a budget to understand your income, expenses, and savings. Factor in any potential changes in income or expenses associated with your career transition. Consider setting aside an emergency fund to cover unexpected expenses.

5. Debt Management: If you have any outstanding debts, develop a plan to manage and pay them off efficiently. Prioritise high-interest debts like credit card debt while maintaining minimum payments on other loans.

6. Retirement Planning: Review your retirement savings accounts like the EPF, and assess whether you're on track to meet your long-term retirement goals. Consider consulting a financial advisor to develop a personalised retirement plan based on your age, income, risk tolerance, and retirement objectives.

7. Health Insurance and Benefits: Evaluate the health insurance and other benefits offered by your new employer, if applicable. Ensure you understand the coverage provided and any associated costs. If transitioning to self-employment or freelancing, research options for obtaining health insurance coverage independently.

8. Networking and Building Connections: Network with professionals in your desired industry to gain insights, advice, and potential job opportunities. Attend industry events, join professional associations, and leverage online networking platforms like LinkedIn to expand your network.

9. Side Hustle or Freelancing: Consider starting a side hustle or freelancing in your desired field while maintaining your current job. This can provide additional income, valuable experience, and a smoother transition into your new career.

10. Evaluate Risks and Rewards: Assess the risks and rewards associated with your career change, including potential income fluctuations, job stability, and work-life balance. Be prepared to adapt and make adjustments as needed throughout the transition process.

By following these steps and carefully planning your career transition, you can navigate the change while maintaining financial stability and working towards your long-term goals, including retirement.
Dr Karthiyayini

Dr Karthiyayini Mahadevan  |599 Answers  |Ask -

General Physician - Answered on Mar 03, 2024