sumanta Question by sumanta on Jan 12, 2024Hindi

Hi Sir, I am investing in SIP since last 5years and presently below are the SIP's. 1. PARAG PARIKH FLEXI CAP FUND - GROWTH - 15000, 2. SBI FOCUSED EQUITY FUND REGULAR GROWTH -5000 ,3. Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund - 25000 , 4. Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fun - 5000 , 5. Mirae Asset Large Cap - 10000 6. AXIS MIDCAP FUND - 10000 . Apart from SIP , PPF and SSY - 1.5lakh /year each With the SIP's any modification required please suggest. and my goal plan is as my daughter aged 5years now for her Education ,marriage and self retirements after 20 years and a house of 50lakhs at 2030. can it be ok . give more idea on this financial planning base on my goal.

Ans: You've got a diverse portfolio with exposure to flexi-cap, focused equity, large cap, and mid-cap funds, which is a good start. Given your goals and current investments, consider increasing the SIP amounts gradually to keep pace with inflation. For your daughter's education and marriage, consider adding a child-specific mutual fund or a separate investment plan targeting these goals. For retirement, diversify into debt funds or balanced funds as you approach retirement age for stability. For the house goal, consider adding a short-term debt fund to protect the principal. Regularly review and rebalance your portfolio to align with your goals and market conditions. Consulting a financial planner would provide personalized guidance.

Hi Sir, I am investing in SIP since last 5years and presently below are the SIP's. 1. PARAG PARIKH FLEXI CAP FUND - GROWTH - 20000, 2. SBI FOCUSED EQUITY FUND REGULAR GROWTH -5000 ,3. Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund - 20000 , 4. Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fun - 5000 , 5. Mirae Asset Large Cap - 10000 6. AXIS MIDCAP FUND - 10000 . Apart from SIP , PPF and SSY - 1.5lakh /year each With the SIP's any modification required please suggest. and my goal plan is as my daughter aged 5years now for her Education ,marriage and self retirements after 20 years and a house of 50lakhs at 2030. can it be ok . give more idea on this financial planning base on my goal.
Ans: It's fantastic to see your dedication to investing and planning for your future and your daughter's. Let's dive into your current SIP portfolio and goal planning:
• Firstly, kudos on maintaining a disciplined approach to SIP investing over the past five years. Consistency is key!
• Your SIP portfolio consists of a mix of flexi-cap, large-cap, mid-cap, and focused equity funds, providing diversification across market segments.
• Additionally, investing in PPF and SSY reflects your commitment to long-term savings and securing your daughter's future.
Now, let's focus on your goals:
• Education & Marriage: Allocating funds for your daughter's education and marriage is crucial. Consider estimating the future expenses for these goals and adjusting your investment allocations accordingly.
• Retirement: Planning for your retirement after 20 years is wise. Ensure your investment portfolio aligns with your retirement goals and risk tolerance. Regularly review and adjust your investments as needed.
• Home Purchase: Saving for a house by 2030 is a significant goal. Factor in inflation and property price trends while estimating the required corpus. You may need to increase your savings rate or explore additional investment avenues.
Here are some additional pointers:
• Regular Review: Periodically review your investment portfolio to ensure it remains aligned with your goals and risk tolerance.
• Emergency Fund: Build an emergency fund equivalent to 6-12 months of expenses to handle unforeseen financial challenges.
• Professional Advice: Consider consulting with a Certified Financial Planner to fine-tune your financial plan and receive personalized advice tailored to your goals and circumstances.
Remember, financial planning is a dynamic process, and adjustments may be needed along the way. Keep up the good work, and if you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. You're on the right track to financial success!

Sir, is it good to get into IIT Tirupathi for CSE or BITS Goa ECE ?
Ans: Some factors to consider before you decide out of these 2 Institutes (1) ECE is slightly tougher than CSE (2) Number of Recruiters / Companies visiting for Campus Recruitment will be lesser compared to CSE (3) Some IT Companies prefer even ECE Students during Campus Recruitment (3) Fees is much on higher side in BITS. Around 35.00 Lacs you will have to spend, whereas IIT-T is much affordable. (4) Your Interest: CSE or ECE?. Think for 5-minutes over these factors. You will be able to decide the better and more suitable one for you. All The BEST for your Bright Future. To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs, | Resume Writing | Profile Building | Salary Negotiation Skills | Building Professional LinkedIn Profile | Choosing Right School Board (State | Matriculation | CBSE | ICSE |International Board) | Student Psychological Counselling | Exam Preparation Techniques (Board | Entrance & Competitive)| Management Quota Admission Ideal or Not? | Job Interview Skills | Skill Upgrading | Parenting & Child Upbringing Skills | Career Transition | Labour Laws | Abroad Education | Education Loan (India | Abroad) | Scholarship (India | Abroad) | SOP Writing Tips’, please FOLLOW me in RediffGURU here