Rebecca

Rebecca Pinto  |107 Answers  |Ask -

Physiotherapist, Nutritionist - Answered on Sep 24, 2023

Rebecca Pinto is a physiotherapist, nutritionist and founder of Dr Rebecca's Physiotherapy.
She has been helping patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injuries and ageing for over nine years.
Peesay Question by Peesay on Aug 21, 2023Hindi

Dear Team, My left leg in thinner than right leg and am unable to perfect walk and disc un size. Please help

Ans: Hi Peesay,
Working out on both leg muscles will resolve this but before that get the length of the leg checked too. It’s best to go to a nearby physio clinic for a proper evaluation

Nidhi

Nidhi Gupta  |161 Answers  |Ask -

Physiotherapist - Answered on Jul 08, 2024

Hello Dr Nidhi, Dr Shakib and Dr shreya Had an accident 1.5 yrs back. I had a small fracture with z bone where legaments attached on backside of knee.Also i had dislocation of 5mm of leg below knee. I was treated with belt for whole leg PTS brace for 4 weeks then PCL/CI Brace for next 3 weeks alongwith gradual physiotheropy at home. But unfortunayely my legaments could not get strenth and I cannot walk as normal before. I have pains. I did Physiotheropy exercizes but could not do gym exercizes. I have kidney function issues creatnine 1.5 and protien 2 plus So I took ayurvedic medicines as was already taking for kidney issue. Also I am a vegetarian. I am really under tension as I cannot walk with normal speed as wrll as for long distance and perform other routine duties. Even my left knee has also giving pains since last 2 month and my low waist is also giving me much pain since last three months. Not done any exercise in last month. Pleasd give me proper guidance to recover. Thanks
Ans: Hello Anonymous,
For how long did you do the physiotherapy? Are you still continuing with the physiotherapy?
Have you done recent MRI?
Aqua-therapy which means doing exercises in water can help heal the knee very well. If possible for you please ask a certified aqua-physiotherapist or go to a center that has aqua-therapy and do exercises there in their pool. This will help you in developing proprioception which will strengthen the muscles around the knee very well. Also your core muscles need to be worked on.
Also please go to a good sports physio or a physio who does myofascial release. You may need therapies like cupping, dry needling, myofascial release rather than only conventional physio. That can help your waist pain and knee.
Warm regards,
Dr Nidhi Bajaj Gupta
Founder@ Merahki Holistic Wellness
Follow us on Insta: merahki_holisticwellness

I am looking for best Mutual Funds monthly SIP around 1000 to 2000 per month for my 2 children age 10 and 12 years, for at least 10 years. i request to you give me best mutual funds next 10 years. its very well growth every year. mutual funds not one i ready to investment in 2 or 3 mutual funds.
Ans: Investing in your children's future is a great step. Let's explore the best mutual funds for a SIP of Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,000 per month for at least 10 years.

Choose Diversified Equity Funds

Diversified equity funds can provide good growth. They invest across various sectors, reducing risk.

Opt for Flexi-cap Funds

Flexi-cap funds can invest in large, mid, and small-cap stocks. This flexibility can offer better returns over time.

Actively managed funds have expert fund managers. They can adapt strategies to market conditions, aiming for higher returns.

Balanced Advantage Funds

Balanced advantage funds invest in both equity and debt. They balance risk and reward, suitable for long-term goals.

Starting a SIP helps in averaging the purchase cost. It reduces the impact of market volatility.

Consider Child-specific Funds

Some funds are tailored for children's future needs. They often have a mix of equity and debt for balanced growth.

Consult a Certified Financial Planner. They can provide a tailored plan based on your financial goals.

Review and Adjust

Regularly review your investments. Adjust if needed to stay aligned with your goals.

I am 61 years and retired from central government. Getting 48000 and 30000 as pension and rent. All my retirement benefits are exhausted on building of house and education loan. I need 5000000 fifty lakhs in seven years. What i should do. This amoint to be given to my son and what way i accummulate.
Ans: I appreciate your commitment to helping your son. Let's explore ways to accumulate Rs 50 lakhs in seven years.

Evaluate Current Income and Expenses

Track your monthly income of Rs 78,000. Prioritise your essential expenses and find areas to save.

Create an Investment Plan

Consider investing in mutual funds. Actively managed funds often outperform index funds, especially in volatile markets.

Actively managed funds are handled by expert fund managers. They can adapt strategies based on market conditions.

Start a SIP to invest regularly. This helps in averaging costs and reduces market risk.

Consider Balanced Funds

Balanced funds invest in both equity and debt. This provides growth and stability.

Set aside a small amount each month for emergencies. This ensures financial security without touching investments.

Avoid Real Estate and Annuities

Real estate can be illiquid and risky. Annuities often have high fees and low returns.

Seek Professional Advice

Consult a Certified Financial Planner. They can tailor a plan to help you achieve your goal.

Stay Committed and Review Regularly

Monitor your investments and make adjustments if needed. Stay focused on your goal.