Roopashree

Roopashree Sharma  |180 Answers  |Ask -

Yoga, Naturopathy Expert - Answered on Nov 23, 2023

Roopashree Sharma, a qualified yoga trainer and naturopathy enthusiast, is the founder of Atharvanlife.
Sooriya Question by Sooriya on Nov 16, 2023Translate

My name is Sooriya, and I am currently 30 years old with a height of 175 cm and a weight of 89 kg. I have been actively engaging in daily brisk walking for at least one hour, alongside other exercises, to address my fitness goals. Despite successfully reducing my weight from 110 to 82 kg in the past, certain circumstances led to a weight gain, and I am currently at 89 kg.My primary focus now is to attain a weight of 70 kg or below. Unfortunately, due to personal constraints, I am unable to dedicate time to join a gym. However, I have committed an additional hour to my daily exercise routine.One of my challenges is frequent consumption of meals outside, even though I maintain moderation. I am seeking guidance on effectively addressing this issue and achieving my weight loss objective.I appreciate your insights and any recommendations you may have to offer.

Ans: As you are already maintaining a work out routine, you should focus on eating right things at the right time. Given your challenges of eating outside, a nutritionist can help you chose better options and provide a customized diet as per your schedule.

Komal

Komal Jethmalani  |271 Answers  |Ask -

Dietician, Diabetes Expert - Answered on Nov 11, 2020

Jigar

Jigar Patel  |256 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Feb 23, 2024

Jigar

Jigar Patel  |256 Answers  |Ask -