Dr Shakeeb Ahmed

Dr Shakeeb Ahmed Khan  |78 Answers  |Ask -

Physiotherapist - Answered on Apr 12, 2024

Dr Shakeeb Ahmed Khan is a senior consultant physiotherapist with over 12 years of experience specialising in orthopaedic and paediatric physiotherapy.
He has served as a technical consultant for the World Health Organisation, the United Nations, the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and several national and international NGOs.
Besides physiotherapy, he is keenly interested in disability management, early intervention, geriatric care and assisting children with disabilities.
S Question by S on Aug 04, 2023Hindi

How to reduce belly size it is now 39 inch and I want 34 inch .My age is 42 and height 6 ft weight 75 KG

Ans: Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry. Achieving a reduction in belly size entails embracing a comprehensive approach that encompasses healthy eating habits, regular physical activity, and lifestyle adjustments. Here are some guidelines to assist you in reaching your desired goal: Focus on maintaining a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains, while avoiding processed foods, sugary snacks, and high-fat meals. Incorporate a variety of exercises into your routine, including cardiovascular workouts like walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming, to burn calories and reduce overall body fat, including belly fat. Additionally, include strength training exercises such as weightlifting or bodyweight exercises to build muscle mass and enhance metabolism. Targeting specific abdominal muscles through exercises like crunches, planks, and leg raises can help tone and strengthen the core. Monitor your caloric intake and limit consumption of sugary and processed foods. Consistency is key to achieving and maintaining a healthy weight and reducing belly fat, so remain dedicated to your diet and exercise regimen while exercising patience with your progress. With commitment and perseverance, you can work towards achieving your desired waist size and overall health goals.

Dr Shakeeb Ahmed

Dr. Shakeeb good afternoon, I am 63, my belly is quite visible and give very bad looks. I need it should be reduce and normal shape. I also walk 6-7000 steps.
Ans: Dear Sir, Thank you for your inquiry. Understanding concerns regarding belly size is crucial, as it can also contribute to back pain. Achieving a reduction in belly size entails embracing a comprehensive approach that encompasses healthy eating habits, regular physical activity, and lifestyle adjustments. Here are some guidelines to assist you in reaching your desired goal: Focus on maintaining a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains, while avoiding processed foods, sugary snacks, and high-fat meals. Incorporate a variety of exercises into your routine, including cardiovascular workouts like walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming, to burn calories and reduce overall body fat, including belly fat. Additionally, include strength training exercises such as weightlifting or bodyweight exercises to build muscle mass and enhance metabolism. Targeting specific abdominal muscles through exercises like crunches, planks, and leg raises can help tone and strengthen the core. Monitor your caloric intake and limit consumption of sugary and processed foods. Consistency is key to achieving and maintaining a healthy weight and reducing belly fat, so remain dedicated to your diet and exercise regimen while exercising patience with your progress. With commitment and perseverance, you can work towards achieving your desired waist size and overall health goals, thereby alleviating concerns related to back pain.

Hi I am a 35-year-old woman and my husband is 45. we are made for each other couple. we love each other and we do not have any compatibility issues except in romance. he is not very romantic and even throughout my younger years I was also not very romantic and immersed myself in studies and career. He is not very active in sex also. A few years back I told him that I wanted to be romantic after marriage and now we are not, so I missed my college and early office days when I was in my prime and could have been romantically involved with guys. Since I look very young even at 35, he suggested that I still can move around with guys and get romantic and I need not miss anything even now. though initially declining the offer, I moved a little freely toward men, mostly colleagues, and a few social club members. I encouraged late-night messages, coffee meets, movies, etc. I update my husband on every single event that happens. ex, if I went to a movie with a colleague, I will message my hubby " We kissed", if that happened. he encourages me so much and is happy with whatever is happening, cutting a long story short. though I didn't think it would go so far, I am now romantically very active. soft romance-like messages I do with many. Dating I don't say no to my known circle like colleagues, ex-colleagues, college mates, etc and almost 2-3 times a week I end up dating someone in a coffee shop, pub, or a long drive. A few times I initiate a date too. and I must confess that I have regular intimacy with four young men, all from the same office where I work. I have never hidden anything from my hubby and give a complete account every day. I offered to stop everything any moment he said. but he told me till age is there enjoy life!. I am emotionally connected to my husband only and I do all my responsibilities as a woman. Our relationship has grown manifold. My only question is, am I exploiting my husband's innocence or does he have a cuckold fantasy? If I continue the way I continue with no harm to anyone, can I keep doing it ( I love to). or I should stop at once?

After reading your question I understood that your partner and you have, what we call, an open relationship. As long as both partners are okay with the dynamics of it, and no one is emotionally hurt, or resisting, it should be okay. It isn't exploitation if your husband himself encourages you. You are both consenting adults and not harming each other or anyone else. As for your question, if he has a cuckold fantasy, that is something you should discuss with your husband. An open discussion is better than speculation. Also, at any time if you suspect that your husband is growing concerned about the nature of your relationship, ask him directly. It can help avoid misunderstandings.

Hello sir mai 28 year ki hoo mai abhi llb kar rahi hoo mai last 7 year se relationship mai hoo vo mujse 25 year bade hai saruaat 1 to 2 year inhone muje bhot priorities di ab hum 3 to 4 month mai kabhi milte hai hum dono alag alag city mai hai unki bhot badi family hai or finincially bhi problem chal rahi hai last 3 yaer se vo.muje priority nai de rahe hum.roj bat karte hai vo mera khyal bhi rakhte hai lekin muje unse ab dur nai hona mene sadi na karne ka decisions Liya hai lekin kitni bar bhot akela feel karti hoo vo muje itna time nai dete phele jaisa nai hai aisa lagta hai.fir vo ku6 help kar de ya pyar se bat bhi kar le.to.lagta hai sab theek hai mai.bhot confused hoo mai.kya karu muje kya karna chahiye ..

Dating someone older than you is not the problem, but the fact that you are making major life decisions based on what he wants and doesn't want is concerning. I am guessing that you decided to not get married because he doesn't want it either. Is that fair to you? You yourself mentioned that you often feel lonely. Don't you think you deserve better? Don't you deserve someone who would love you and would like to spend the rest of their life with you? Please reconsider this relationship. Speak to your partner and ask him what his plans are for the future. Does he want to settle down with you? How will you two continue this relationship in the future? There are many important questions that need answering. Sort them out and you will have the solution to your dilemma.