Rebecca

Rebecca Pinto  |107 Answers  |Ask -

Physiotherapist, Nutritionist - Answered on Sep 29, 2023

Rebecca Pinto is a physiotherapist, nutritionist and founder of Dr Rebecca's Physiotherapy.
She has been helping patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injuries and ageing for over nine years.
V Question by V on Sep 06, 2023Hindi

Hi, As advised by you i have shown to neurologist, and he has prescribed ETILAM PRO 40 after CT brain plain and EEG analysis. I am taking this from 12th august but seems the symptoms still exists... kindly suggest if this is ok ... or any other suggestion and advice from the rediff gurus.

Ans: Hi,
Show the neurologist again and get it checked so they can change the medicine. Not every medication suits everyone

Chocko

Chocko Valliappa  |356 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Entrepreneur, Educationist - Answered on Jul 22, 2024

A doctorate from IIT Bombay in Metallurgy and masters from NIT in Manufacturing with 5 years of experience including 2 years in academics and currently working from past 3 years in industry where I work mostly on finite element analyst of forging and bulk extrusion process and New product development as manager heading a team of 5 people. I have working knowledge of 3-4 FE software related to metal forming domain along with ANSYS STRUCTURAL. Despite that I am not getting any interview calls as I am currently looking for a job switch and have put up my profile both on NAUKRI AND LINKEDIN. Some calls are coming to me but that are all irrelevant profiles in which my expertise is not there. I have been trying for the past 6 months but have not got any positive response. Despite such a highly educated person from premier institute and not getting any response is highly depressing. Could you suggest how to apply and where to apply and any other website where I shall make my profile to get a positive response ? Thanks. .................
Ans: You have accomplished academic background and work in a very specialised area. You may have to expand your job search to a broader field of Metalurgy, Product Managment, Operations and not be limited to Finite Element analysis. Think through again and look for companies active in the field of metallury and users and producers of Steel, Metals. You may also look at academics. Use your academic contacts in the two IIT--IIT B and NIT, previous employers and seek their help in connecting you with possible openings. You also need to give yourself more time and be optimistic.

Meri umar 46 sal hai 60ke bad 2lak rs mahine ka inkam chahta hun sip me ktane investment karu
Ans: Planning for Post-Retirement Income
You are 46 years old and want a monthly income of Rs 2 lakh after 60. Let's create a strategy to achieve this goal through SIP investments.

Assessing Your Current Situation
Current Age: 46 years
Retirement Age: 60 years
Target Monthly Income Post-Retirement: Rs 2 lakh
Time Horizon: 14 years
Estimating Required Corpus
To generate a monthly income of Rs 2 lakh, you need a substantial retirement corpus. Let's estimate the corpus required using a safe withdrawal rate of 4%.

Annual Income Required: Rs 2 lakh x 12 = Rs 24 lakh
Corpus Needed: Rs 24 lakh / 4% = Rs 6 crore
SIP Investment Strategy
To accumulate Rs 6 crore in 14 years, consistent SIP investments are crucial. Let's determine the monthly SIP amount needed.

Calculate Monthly SIP Amount
The calculation involves assumptions about expected returns. Assume an annual return of 12% from equity mutual funds.

Using an online SIP calculator:

Corpus Required: Rs 6 crore
Time Horizon: 14 years
Expected Annual Return: 12%
The estimated monthly SIP amount needed is around Rs 1 lakh.

Recommendations for SIP Investments
Diversify Your Portfolio
Equity Funds: Focus on diversified equity funds for higher growth.
Balanced Funds: Include balanced funds for stability and moderate returns.
Debt Funds: Allocate a portion to debt funds for lower risk.
Regularly Review and Adjust
Monitor Performance: Regularly review your portfolio's performance.
Adjust Allocations: Adjust allocations based on market conditions and goals.
Gradually Increase SIP Amount
Step-Up SIP: Increase your SIP amount annually to boost corpus growth.
Bonus or Increment: Use bonuses or salary increments to increase investments.
To achieve a post-retirement income of Rs 2 lakh per month, you need to accumulate around Rs 6 crore.

Start with a monthly SIP of around Rs 1 lakh.
Diversify your investments across equity, balanced, and debt funds.
Regularly review and adjust your portfolio.
Gradually increase your SIP amount over time.
By following this strategy, you can achieve your retirement income goal. Consult a Certified Financial Planner to tailor the plan to your specific needs and circumstances.