Dr Karthiyayini

Dr Karthiyayini Mahadevan  |886 Answers  |Ask -

General Physician - Answered on Jan 02, 2024

Dr Karthiyayini Mahadevan has been practising for 30 years.
She specialises in general medicine, child development and senior citizen care.
A graduate from Madurai Medical College, she has DNB training in paediatrics and a postgraduate degree in developmental neurology.
She has trained in Tai chi, eurythmy, Bothmer gymnastics, spacial dynamics and yoga.
raajiv Question by raajiv on Dec 14, 2023Hindi

In the year 2022(April month) I had liver abscess and was hospitalised for draining it out.During my 10days stay in Hospital, I was given ample dose of Metrogyl 800 thrice a day besides other medicine. After discharging from Hospital, a neurological problem called Peripheral neuropathy has been developed due to which my both feets have stiffness with no proper blood circulation, veins have developed in round shape and swelling at the feet.Not able to move properly. Have taken Allopath treatment for the last 1.5 years at Sir Ganga Ram, New Delhi but no relief at all.I am 63. Pls advise should I continue with Allopath or move to other therapy ? -Raajiv Garg, Noida

Ans: Please go for integrated approach where in you need to take opinions from an Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Physician.