Geeta

Geeta Ratra  |140 Answers  |Ask -

Visas, Study Abroad Expert - Answered on May 21, 2024

Can you suggest universities that are good for doing masters in cybersecurity in the USA,, considering my academic percentage of 85, my GRE score of 318, and my TOEFL score of 104?

Ans: Considering your impressive academic record and standardized test scores, universities like Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon University, University of California - Berkeley, and Georgia Institute of Technology are renowned for their cybersecurity programs. They offer advanced courses, research opportunities, and industry connections, making them excellent choices for pursuing a master's degree in cybersecurity in the USA.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Dec 23, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Sep 24, 2023Hindi
I'm planning on doing my MS in US and my top choice is UCSD (FSU, ASU among others) . My GPA is 8.88 and me IELTS score is 8. I have experience in research (published one paper, another under review). My domain is AI&ML but I'm planning on pursuing general CSE for masters. I have stunning LORs from HODs. What are my chances of getting in? Also what other top colleges can I apply to?

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to hear that you intend pursuing your Master’s in Science in the USA. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that having secured a 8.88 GPA, an impressive score of 8 in the IELTS, research experience with one published paper and one under review, as well as recommendation letters from HODs, you have good chances of securing admission to UCSD and similar respected universities. Your adaptability and dedication to the discipline is demonstrated through your experience with AI and ML combined with your desire to enrol in a more broad Computer Science Engineering (CSE) program. You would be glad to know that research-focused applicants like you are highly valued at UCSD, and your application could be unique from the rest. Concerning your query as to which other top colleges you can apply to, I would like to say that taking into account your profile, universities offering robust programs in CSE and opportunities for AI & ML research, viz., Arizona State University (ASU), Carnegie Mellon University, University of California, Berkeley, and Florida State University (FSU), might be other outstanding choices for your application.

You should bear in mind that several criteria beyond the scope of academics, viz., the calibre of the candidate pool, particular prerequisites for the program, essays, and any other experiences or qualifications you choose to highlight in your application, also play a key role in making admission decisions. Thus, despite your impressive qualifications, I would recommend that you craft a comprehensive application that throws light on your ambitions, enthusiasm, as well as your distinct contributions to the field.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jan 02, 2024

Sir, I have completed my B.Tech in artificial intelligence I want pursue my ms in us which University should I prefer.
Ans: Hello Likhitha,

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to hear that you have completed your Bachelor’s of Technology in Artificial Intelligence and wish to pursue your MS in the USA. I would like to tell you that a number of variables viz., the location, course curriculum, the research possibilities, as well as the experience of the faculty play a key role in selecting a university to pursue your Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence in the United States. Universities viz., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), University of California, Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Washington, and Carnegie Mellon University, are well-known for the robust programs in Artificial Intelligence that they offer. Outstanding AI programs along with access to state-of-the-art research facilities, distinguished professors, as well as a robust industry network are provided by these prominent schools. In order to find the one that best resonates with your educational and professional objectives, I would recommend that you look into the course design, as well as factor in their fields of specialization, and the possibility of internships or partnerships with business leaders. Not just that, to make an educated choice, consider other factors viz., monetary assistance, campus culture, and available resources.

Aasif Ahmed Khan

Aasif Ahmed Khan   |61 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Career Expert - Answered on Jul 13, 2024

Hello I completed btech in mechanical engineering from iiT kanpur but I have not placed by recruiter and didn't get any job then what is I do
Ans: Remember that job searching takes time, and rejection is part of the process. Stay motivated, keep learning, and believe in your abilities. You’ll find the right opportunity eventually!
Job hunting can be challenging, but persistence pays off. Keep applying and stay positive.
Reflect on your skills, interests, and strengths. Identify areas where you excel and areas where you need improvement. Consider taking online courses or certifications to enhance your skills in specific domains.

Use job portals, company websites, and social media platforms to search for job openings. Apply to positions that align with your background and interests.
Connect with professionals in your field through LinkedIn, industry events, and workshops. Attend job fairs, conferences, and meetups to expand your network.
Update your resume and tailor it to highlight relevant experiences and skills. Write a compelling cover letter that showcases your passion and suitability for the roles you’re applying for.

Consider learning programming languages (Python, MATLAB, etc.) or software commonly used in mechanical engineering.
Explore areas like data analysis, simulation, or CAD design. Apply for internships or short-term projects to gain practical experience. Showcase any personal projects related to mechanical engineering on your portfolio. Obtain relevant certifications (e.g., Six Sigma, AutoCAD, SolidWorks) to enhance your profile.

In other hand, If you’re open to it, explore master’s programs or specialized courses that align with your interests.